Dream No.2 -- Finding a Motherly Love

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

OmegaFox10

Dream No.2 -- Finding a Motherly Love

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Symbolic (?) Dream No.1 – May 15 – 16, 2008(?)

I had a most peculiar dream last night. I would feel embarrassed if I told it to anyone. Except for one person. It started the night of May 9th I believe. I was getting ready to attempt another try at extraterrestrial contact. When I was in bed, I just had this “sensation” to ask Angel if she could be in her animal form, but bigger in size. I got the feeling she said “yes” (even though I did not hold any conversations with her or of the other girls in the past 1.5 or 2 weeks). I don’t know why I wanted to be comforted by her in that form. So then I did my ET exercise and fell asleep. That’s when my odd dream occurred. It had several characters from the movie “The Land Before Time.” Yes…it’s getting weird already. The only characters I remember were Littlefoot, Littlefoot’s mother and father. The dream sequence started out at nighttime with a full bright moon. The dream sequence began out (I think) as Littlefoot was arguing (maybe) about something (this part of the dream was extremely fuzzy as I recall). The next thing I saw was Littlefoot being angry and crying and heard him say “I wish my mother was here…” Then a few moments passed and (I) heard a gentle voice called out to Littlefoot assuring him that she was with him no matter where he was. It was Littlefoot’s mother! Now, in the first movie (in reality), Littlefoot’s mother was killed by a “Sharptooth”. In the dream, Littlefoot soon recognized that he heard his mother’s voice and he knew that his mother was dead. Littlefoot was surprised that he saw his mother. Littlefoot’s mother then raised Littlefoot in the full moonlit night and still was so surprised seeing his mother! Then I think that they both enjoyed eating the leaves amongst the treetops. That was when I woke up. Now as crazy as this sounds, but I believe that dream had a spiritual less in it. After a day of pondering upon the dream, I felt that it was reflecting of how I view Angel as. Do I see her, regardless of her appearance, as a/my spiritual mother? A mentor? Perhaps, but I need more clarification from another dream maybe or from Angel herself. Oh well. Perhaps the next dream might hold some information for me. I wonder what Angel and the other girls see in my progress of this exercise. I sure wish I can talk with them again…and soon…