Dream No.3 -- Dragon Battle 1

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

OmegaFox10

Dream No.3 -- Dragon Battle 1

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Dragon Battle Dream No.1----Night/Morning of Feb 7, 2009

I had a really cool dream last night. I dreamt that I was in my “true” dragon form. I was an ocean blue water dragon. However, I felt that I was more elemental. Henceforth, I was an Elemental Dragon but was mostly accustomed to my Water Sign and could use my water sign abilities the easiest as it was more or less like “natural ability”. I could use all the properties of the state of water: Liquid, gaseous, and solid. During the beginning of the dream, I met an incredibly intelligent woman who specialized in some sort of technology. I’m not sure why or how I got there. Anyways, she told me that I could reach my true soul form with a little help from her technology. I think it was called the “Giga Chip”. It was installed in my lower back region. I felt really honored. Not only that but I was about release my true Soul out into the physical realm. Upon the first activation, I was so euphoric at feeling that I was in a correct body. I showed off as much as I could regardless of my enormous stature. I assume there was some training before going into my first battle. The battle wasn’t foretold as it was just something I came upon myself while exploring in my Draconic form. For some reason this was so natural for me. About a few days went by and I was suddenly attacked or I came upon a destructive dragon just destroying stuff. This dragon was different from me but, I felt that this sort of dragon was of an Earth element, regardless that it still used fire. The sky turned blood violet-red amongst the high-raised freeway in some city. We battled and I was losing. This dragon didn’t have any eyes, was an earth brown scale skinned, and somewhat bipedal. His attacks were fire, and some sort of hair like pin that was charged with an extreme amount of electric voltage in them. The needle like attacks were as thick as a strand of hair and very difficult to see until put under light. The needle strands had no effect until a little time has passed. As I was battling, I suddenly became weak on all my pressure points on my body and in my chakra locations. I had no idea why I was so weak until the eyeless earth dragon threw me under a highway lamppost. I noticed in my peripheral vision a little glimmer coming from my hands. When I saw the tiny needle like structures from my hand, I then sensed that these needles were the source that was draining me. Not only did they drain my energy, but caused a lot of pain. The needles came from the earth dragon but I wasn’t sure how. The needles were of a dull golden brown color that could be seen as a very thin needle protruding from the skin. After a while of battling enormous earth dragon, I was defeated and brought back by the scientist (and others; as I was massive in height) for immediate recovery. When I was feeling somewhat better and into my human form, I still noticed that the earth dragon’s needles were in me. The geneticists were unable to remove the electric energy needles. The amount of drainage the needles were doing was reduced about 60%. However, the female scientist stated that the needles will fall out on their own in time or when my energy is fully energized again. What she meant by this was that once my energy returns, I could use my ice abilities to freeze them off. However the pain was greatly reduced but still painful with small electric shocks. I was really confused on how an Earth Dragon was capable of producing a hair like material from a scaled beast and could put such enormous voltage into such a tiny strand of needle hair. After a day or so had pass since my recovery I went out to a local mall in my human form with the needles still attached to my body. I had to hide the “Giga Chip” that was “embedded” in my lower back. Of course that was not a problem for me. I felt that I was more aware of my surroundings since now I was able to bring forth my Dragon Essence. I could sense other people like me but not as….”special” as I was. There was something about me that the female scientist could see something in me amongst all the “others”. Soon after a while, I found myself sitting on a ledge of a fountain in a mall just looking at the needles still feeling the drain from them and small pain that they were putting on me. But after the battle, I felt that I could endure this. After walking around the mall some more I felt the needles just “unlock”. I felt my energy steadily rising. A few hours later I froze the needles off and just brushed them off. This is where the dream ended I believe. I am not sure if anything else happened afterwards of the dream or if I rebattled the Earth Dragon. I do know is that I was not able to defeat the malicious Earth Dragon. And that I felt really sexy in my dragon body.

NOTE: I feel that my soul is Draconic in nature...i haven't been able to prove it but oh well.