Dream No.5 -- Dragon Battle 3

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

OmegaFox10

Dream No.5 -- Dragon Battle 3

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Dragon Battle Dream No.3 – August Monday 17th, 2009 // 9:30 EST

Unbelievable! I had another Dragon Battle Dream! Well, it didn’t involve me sadly but did involve 3 other dragons. Anyways, as memory recalls it all began in a location that seemed like an airport. A waiting area, I suppose. There were hundreds of people, maybe even thousands! I remember (possibly) that we were waiting for someone to instruct us. Moments or a while later, I remember vaguely feeling (or sensing) a present of a middle-aged woman. Something about her felt…wise and of an enlightened status. But there was also the part that I felt that something didn’t agree with me. That part wouldn’t be realized until the end of this adventure. Next thing I remember was either I was handed a gold-plated symbol that looked very like our astronomical/zodiac symbol(s). Only this wasn’t a symbol of our Zodiac. It was the symbol of Darkness. I cannot remember how the symbol of darkness was designed but the “M” part is similar. I did two drawings of the Amulets with the best I could recollect from my memory. I drew the Amulet of Light and Amulet of Darkness.
Now here’s the fuzzy part. I don’t recall if I chose the Amulet of Darkness or if it was given to me based on my nature. I think it was given to me. I was hurt. I questioned myself on why I got Darkness instead of Light. I wanted to ask this female presence or higher officer/authority, but I felt it wouldn’t do me any good so I just let it be. This part I’m also fuzzy in detail of this particular scene; next thing I remember I was in a city that….well ok. I assume there were two cities: a City of Light and a City of Darkness. I think I was to head to the City of Darkness or be transported, but I think I snuck my way into the City of Light, I remember walking on some street and sensing all these clean and such architectural building with the shine of crystal quartz. I was so relieved to be where I thought I should be.
The next scene I remember I was on the back of some vehicle. My intuition says I was on the back of a truck. Not sure if I snuck on the truck or asked for a ride. Anyways, I was on the back of some truck on this long bridge looking at the pristine pure blue sky with the puffy white clouds. All of a sudden a gorgeous and beautiful Emerald Green (Earth?) Dragon emerges from the side (my right side facing backward) and felt like it knew me (and saw me). It then moved towards me and aligned itself with us and flew directly over us, heading towards the City of Light. I felt I would fit in just perfectly. Hmm…in hindsight, the area I may have snuck into may have been a residential area outside of the City. Anyways, he was a beautiful sight to see. Oh, yes, I forgot to mention; he was a male dragon. He didn’t speak or anything that would indicate he was male or female. I just looked into his eye and he looked back and I just…knew. This city was just so incredible. It felt like NYC. Only cleaner, safer, and better.
This next scene felt weird but it happened nonetheless. I remember it was nighttime in the City of Light. I was amongst a very large crowd at a rock concert. The location felt like Times Square in NYC. I was amongst the crowd just looking at all these beings. Regardless of it being the City of Light, I still didn’t like rock music. Although there was a very weird feeling I couldn’t locate and pinpoint. Moments later, I realized it was coming from the lead person/singer of the band. This felt very odd to me. The rest of the members of the band felt normal and true to their own selves. There was something…uneasy about the lead person. There was something dark about him. I couldn’t put my finger on it. Was he from the City of Darkness? There was a lot of energy around him. Energy that was very emotional. It wasn’t until later in the dream that I would find out his true identity.
Now for the last scene, I thought, was the most emotional portion of the dream. All I remember is that I was in some Temple or Shrine underground. There was a deep hole in the middle of the room and a metal grate at the bottom. This particular hole was hot with magma underneath the grate. What was also very strange about this hole was that it would render anyone or anything of any magical status, neutral. Lastly the walls of the room were of either bricks or stone wall and had Greek-like columns that aligned itself against the wall. The scene begins as a young adult Red (Fire?) Dragon is trapped in the deep hole. Unfortunately, none of us could reach the Red Dragon as our abilities were nullified. The magma was steadily rising and the Red Dragon panicking. There was a chain of humans reaching down to him but they couldn’t’ reach him. There was also a wise mage/sage guiding the humans. He was wearing a long brownish robe and was bald. There was also a beautiful Violet Dragon. By the way, before I forget; the Mage was from the City of Light and this Violet Dragon was from the City of Darkness. Lastly, the Red Dragon was from the City of Light. What puzzled me was: “Why is this Violet Dragon here in this sacred temple??” Something didn’t feel right, especially with this Mage. As this rescue was taking place, I assumed there was a plan that was being discussed amongst us of who would go in as to pull the Red Dragon out. There was a pause of silence. The Violet Dragon reluctantly grunted and said “FINE!!” Before I continue, I’ll say that this dragon felt very familiar and had unique appearance. The only 3 things I remember in great detail were:

1) Green Eyes
2) Flat, thick teeth (used for grinding)
3) Violet scale/skin
4) He had small tendrils coming from the top of the nasal area. Had no clue what purpose the served however.

The energy I felt from this Violet Dragon was so emotional. I felt so many emotions from him: Confusion, lost, hurt, pain, and many more. I guess he just wanted to be in the Light so much but is confused on who he is. Maybe. That was just an educated guess. I honestly don’t know except for the fact he wanted to find something. I soon figured out that he was the lead band member that I had seen in the city! Anyways, after the Violet Dragon reluctantly agreed to be the power of the team, he went down being the last “person” and told the Red Dragon to grab hold. The Red Dragon did so and was hoisted up in a hurry. He was so relieved.
The next thing I remember was that the Violet Dragon was in the hole, panicking. I was extremely puzzled as to why he was down there. I don’t know what happened between of rescuing the Red Dragon and the Violet Dragon ending up in the hole. I remember the Violet Dragon saying: “Wait! This rescue wasn’t supposed to happen like this!!” I was starting to feel his sadness at an alarming climax, regardless of him being a citizen of the City of Darkness. I wanted to help him and save him; literally and spiritually. However, I couldn’t. For some mysterious reason I was behind a caged wall trying to escape but I couldn’t. I could hear the Violet Dragon screaming and crying. I couldn’t stand it. Suddenly, I hear the Mage say: “Let the wailing begin!” I couldn’t believe my ears. I was screaming for him to stop. I was crying and crying. Next thing I see was a hand reaching out from the hold and was on fire. It went silent. No screaming…I stood there motionless in disbelief…in tears watching him being…burned alive. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t stop it…I fell to my knees, sobbing uncontrollably. I woke up. When I woke up, I had this incredible urge to just cry for that fellow dragon and pray for him. Even though this may have been a dream, I still prayed for his safety. In addition, I know spirits or dream entities can’t officially die. I still would like to know more about this astral experience or powerful dream. I still can’t shake the feeling that I dearly hope he’s ok. Speaking of which, during the time the Violet Dragon was in the magma hole, I had no idea where the Red Dragon and other human have gone off to. If this was a plot to kill the Violet Dragon, I don’t think they were part of it. I felt the humans’ sincerity of them wanting to help the Red Dragon. The Red Dragon, I felt was sincere as well and was truly trapped in the hole. His emotion of being “scared” was genuine. Plus both dragons (Red and Violet) were winged. I honestly wish I could figure out the blanks in some scenes and wish I knew what happened to the Red and Emerald Dragons. Maybe even the Violet Dragon. Ah well. I had a wonderful experience regardless of the emotional trauma. Maybe next time, I hope no innocent dragon is “killed” or “dies” naturally. It’s too heart-wrenching. Hmm, I wonder why I react so powerfully to dragons. Another mystery to unravel.
~~END~~
Attachments
Amulet of Darkness
Amulet of Darkness
1261892641_divinefox09_symbol_2_--_amulet_of_darkness.jpg (37.52 KiB) Viewed 7500 times
Amulet of Light
Amulet of Light
1261892503_divinefox09_symbol_1_--_amulet_of_light.jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 7500 times