Dream No.6 -- Dragon Battle 4

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

OmegaFox10

Dream No.6 -- Dragon Battle 4

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Dragon Battle Dream No.4 – August Sunday 30th, 2009 // 1:15pm EST

I had another Dragon Battle Dream last night. This was an incredibly short one as I recall. I believe I was in a medieval castle setting, but everything was modernized. It was nighttime and there was thousands and thousands of stars. The Full Moon was bright and large in size (compared to the real moon’s size). Next detail I remember is fighting off a large Red Dragon. We were on the side of a shingled roof of some sort on the castle. Actually, instead of being a bipedal form, I was in my Beast form. I was much larger than my bipedal form; and maybe more powerful (?). However, I can’t be completely sure if my power rose when I could shape-shift. Anyways, the next thing I remember was the Red Dragon and I was on the rooftop. I may have caught him off guard or something because I saw my chance to attack. And I did attack heavily. I gathered my strength and blew a fierce and powerful ice and snow blizzard of below frigid temperatures. He froze and soon was encased in a massive, thick block of unbreakable ice. He slid off the roof not knowing what has or will become of him. The floor was not bottomless. I just don’t know what happened to him. I never bothered to look for him.
The next scene I remember is on a cliff side on a stormy and rainy night. The cliff side was somehow illuminated dimly; perhaps a lantern was nearby. I felt that I was on a mission, like when I was with the scientist who “installed” the Giga Chip on my lower back. I believe I was searching for an incredibly powerful Earth Dragon. I was walking along the cliff (in my human form) when I see a large steel bar. It was the type of bar that was used in construction. For some reason, I decided to blow on it. So, I used my Water Abilities in Ice/Solid state and made a small patch of ice on the bar. Not sure why I did that to be completely honest…maybe to see if everything was working properly before I went into battle. Suddenly, I sensed something in the valley below. I could feel the intimidating presence of Earthly Energy just dwelling in the earth below. It was an intense and powerful energy and could feel the size of the Earth Dragon. After that I cannot remember if I went into battle or my dream switched suddenly. Yes that is all I remember. As of now, I cannot say if I battled this Unknown Earth Dragon.

~END~