Very Interesting Read

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

dsegal

Very Interesting Read

Post by dsegal »

Just to kill time, I was checking out the following History Channel show on the Philadelphia Experiment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChjyCR8V2Bg

If you're into that kind of thing, it's a very fascinating series. Make sure you watch all of the parts, I think there's 4 or 5 videos.

Somewhere in the middle of this show, they describe a book called THE CASE FOR THE UFO, by M.K. JESSUP.

This book was the first book to take a real shot at making the UFO topic a legitimate scientific discussion - saying it was OK to believe that other worldly beings were visiting earth and for the scientific community to band together and try to figure it out.

The reason they brought this up is this is because an annotated version of this book was sent to the Pentagon (anonymously, of course) that had annotations written throughout the margins -- with some of its copy crossed-out and replaced with "corrected" information. There were three different color inks and writing styles, indicating that 3 individuals annotated the book prior to sending it to the Pentagon. The catch is, the three individuals writing the annotation wrote them as if they themselves were not human -- the book was annotated from an EBE perspective.

The show concludes that a Carlos Allende (pseudonym for Carl Allen) made the annotations. Carl at one point in time mentioned the book was a fraud, but as he became older, recanted that and said it was in fact, not.

A publishing company somehow (they describe it in the show, I forget) called Varo acquired the book and republished it with the annotations (called the Varo publishing). I searched the internet and actually found the PDF of this annotated book.

After two days, I finished the book. If one guy wrote those annotations, he should be one of the best scientific writers of all time. Keeping in mind, this was written in the 50's, the annotations outline how jet/rocket propulsion will NEVER be a viable mode of travel (especially through space) and that humans should focus on magnetism and it's relationship to gravity. One of the annotators continued to mention that magnetism could be converted into gravitational waves and directed in any direction. I also recall at one time the book author mentioned how it was impossible to accelerate from zero to EXTREME speeds without crushing the pilots--- and one of the annotators made a note saying, "Not if you accelerate every molecule in and within the ship at the same time."

For something that was annotated 50 years ago, there was SUCH GREAT INSIGHT in these annotations, I'm speechless. There are also a few annotations of the "aliens" discussing if humans would avoid the "great catastrophe" that was prophesied. This, for me, was the earliest allusion to time travel of the EBEs. For those familiar with the alleged Philadelphia Experiment, there were purported time fluxes with the ship. In addition, Dan Burisch (or whatever his name is now) was repeatedly spoken of different "timelines" (T1/T2) the EBEs follow and how they affect mankind. Allegedly, he says the EBEs are from the far future (pretty recent topics of discussion - within the last 5 or so years).

There were also numerous annotations mentioning how humans were incapable of ascending - they're "built" to not see the beauty in ones' souls, incapable of removing ego and pride. Funny - very similar to Bonnie's posts... and this was 50 years ago.

Anyways, this is an AMAZING read.

I'm not saying ALIENS WROTE THE ANNOTATIONS; however, I'm saying whoever did had a deep, deep insight and was possibly influenced by one (or three, for that matter).

Here's the link to the PDF --- enjoy. It's insanely entertaining and a great read.

http://www.mediafire.com/?62v5tc5h5ingn2f