Non-Human Dream

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

SikWilly

Non-Human Dream

Post by SikWilly »

A dream I had while in China March 2010.

I awoke in my dream and found myself as a ball of energy. I was lucid, I mean I had total control, but no memory of being human. I was not experiencing being human, but a ball of energy or consciousness. I was experimenting and having incredible fun flying around in outer space.

I saw Earth and zoomed into Earth’s atmosphere and then down to street level. I felt I may have been slightly visible to people, like a ball of light, so what I would do is get going as fast as I possibly could and tease them. I was flying between 10 and 100 feet off the ground in populated areas. I noticed that some people, but not all, would see me as a flash fly right in front of them, but I was so fast, there was no way they were going to have time to contemplate what I may have been. Kind of like a “Did you see that?” “See what?” “Nevermind.” My favorite part was to accelerate as fast as I could go and then take abrupt turns, weaving in and out of buildings, cars, people, etc.

While I was doing this, I began to be engaged by something similar to me, another ball of energy that contained a personality. Our personalities or energies were magnetic and we attracted eachother, so as we were flying around, we’d use eachothers magnetic pull to either gain speed or change direction faster than what we could do alone. We eventually were so adept at it, I would say we became entangled. We did everything together.

After some time of this, I asked it where it was from. It said it was from some planetary system far away, but with the speeds we could attain, we could visit it.

In this mode of existance, planetary systems were not physical, they were collections of energy. This energy behaved magnetically, and personal attraction had lots to do with the polarity and force of fields that crossed your own. If you became entangled in a certain system, it was because your personality (magnetic field) was attracted to another’s.

After flying through the fields of space, a very strong and distant group of energy came into view. He said that ahead of us was where he was from. This system was made up of VERY large bundles of energy, dancing in the fields of space together. All around and through this system where energies of all colors, shapes and sizes. From this distance, the smaller energies were so numerous, it looked as if it was a fog in and through the large energies. As we got closer, we noticed these smaller energy clusters gathered around larger bodies. These clusters were made up of personailites similar to our own.

They seemed to be in line, one after the other were entering certain energy fields and being enveloped and taken up by these fields. Again, there were a handful of VERY LARGE fields with certain personality clusters waiting to enter specific fields. There were thousands if not millions of other clusters or individual energies in this system that were just floating through the area not entering the energy. It was only a small percentage (but still a very large number!) getting involved.

I asked my fellow energy personality where everybody was going. He told me there were entering the physical, most enroute to Earth. I became VERY interested in doing this myself, I was very excited. He said that he wasn’t so sure it was good idea. These personalities that get involved get addicted and are caught in the physical fields for a very long time before they return. He also told me that even though the physical was a unique experience in creation, it can be a miserable one as well. Though he was warning me of this, I was enamored. I could not resist this pull. I told him that I had to go. He again warned me against it, but I would not hear it.

There was a particular cluster that I was very interested in and began moving towards it. He told me “do not go to that one!” Again, I did not listen. He warned me again, even as my personality was being strongly attracted to it, “DO NOT GO TO THAT ONE!!!” I asked him “Why?” He replied “There are many fields that head to Earth, as does this one, but that one is different. They are going in with purpose, they are needed in the Earth system and no one ever comes back from that one. You will never be here again.” Then, without looking back, I joined the personalities cluster never to return.

Thought you’d find this one interesting!

Headsup7up

Re: Non-Human Dream

Post by Headsup7up »

Sometimes I think that consciousness exist outside of space time. Your dream reminds me of that thought. It's a very cool dream.