scoop mark

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

kev

scoop mark

Post by kev »

Hi im new to the forum .. over the last 20+ years ive had 30+ ufo experiences .. 3 sleep paralysis incidents ... thats how they were explained away to me .. and over the last 3 years or so i keep waking up with injures ... scratches, needle mark scabs ect .. i have done my best to play this down till 1 week ago.

It was 5:50 and i was asleep , i was on my right side with my right arm out stretched. A sharp pain awoke me , i woke up in fight or flight mode 100% switched on , it was pitch black and my arm heart.. i touched my right arm with my left hand and it was wet ... So i turned the light on to find i had blood on my left hand , i looked at my arm and it was bloody and wounded like a cigarette burn .. i wiped the blood away to find a scoop mark on my arm ?

I will try to up load pics..

Kev.

I have high quality pictures but ths is the only one that looked ok (taken latter in the day) at such a low definition to post.

Thoughts ?
Attachments
IMG_0039.JPG

guldage

Re: scoop mark

Post by guldage »

Many years ago I woke up one morning and both my lower legs were all red and full of blisters. Some of them looking very much like this picture.
I had no blood. To me it looked very much like some sort of burn, as you also say. Like a burn from a cigaret.
With me, no recollection of how it happend, in a much larger area and also under my feet. No blood either.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Kev,
Welcome to the forum. Your photo looks like a typical scoop mark, but these are usually not bloody by the time we wake up from the experience. That part is unusual, but perhaps it is because you were so alert and jumped up quickly the way you did.

Do you have any recollection of dreams or anything happening during the night?

Do you want to upload a better quality photo? I can increase the upload size if need be.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

kev

Post by kev »

Hi , yes i have high quality pictures and would love to upload them ... if someone can shed some light on what happened to me that would be great ...

As for blood it was only a little bit but enough when i touched my arm it felt wet ... in the pic its still wet but no blood ..

Kind regards, Kev.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

These are pictures from Kev. Click on the photo to see a larger image.

This picture was taken when he first woke up. It looks like a scoop mark taken out of his arm. Usually, when we wake up to find scoop marks, they have already healed overnight or they are scabbed over.

This picture was taken later in the day. It now has a scab over it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

These are pictures of the "Needle Marks" on Kevin's leg:

These marks appeared overnight.

wings

Post by wings »

Well, this is odd. Last week I noticed some scabs on my left arm, close to the fold at my elbow, but facing me, top of the forearm. Today I noticed that a duplicate track are present. Im wondering, did I catch my self on a plant with barbs, or..... this....

If I was injected with something, because they are all inline, I wonder if they use a an injector that has several needles on it, so that in one swoop, you have several injections at once...
Attachments
20160502_011831.jpg

kev

Post by kev »

Thanks for the pic mate .. and yes thats the sort of thing ive been experiencing over the years ... not as good as your pic thats amazing ... is this a thing ? .. is this happening more than being reported ..

Kevin.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Kevin,

Man, I dont know. I have been 'visited' and on occasion, I'll see what look like aliens in the spirit (mostly invisible, but you can see their outlines and eyes) hanging out in my room, watching. Sometimes I call them watchers. They just watch. They rarely ever talk.

I failed to mention, only one row of these scabs was on me, but 3 days ago, I noticed another row of them. That brought my attention to them or I wouldnt have thought anything about them. Then I saw your photos and it made me instantly think of mine.

I remember back in the 1990's, I had this odd scab on the back of my neck, just in the hairline. I had my girlfriend check it out. She turned me around and said it was a triangle. I looked at her in the eyes, waiting for her to start laughing because she knew I was into UFO's. But now, her eyes where huge. She drew the shape. It was like a spike shape, not a perfect triangle, like something cut it open, a jab wound looking thing.

Then, at a UFO convention, I went up to a table where a man was selling geiger counters (radiation testers). I smiled at my girlfriend and picked up a display unit which was on, held it up to the back of my neck, and the unit made a very audible 'tick... tick.. tick.. ' My eyes got big. But, the crowd in this large room got very quiet and were stairing. Kind of freaky. So I started asking the guy how a geiger counter worked, as I was suddenly 'alarmed' I guess you could say. He said that radioactivity produces waves. That perhaps a radio signal 'could' possibly set off a geiger counter. We talked a bit, I was asking a lot of questions. Others came over to check out the geiger counters. I tried it a second time, and this time it 'did not' work. So.... Could it be that it was transmitting, and then it stopped? Did they have the ability to shut down transmssions on it, like turning off Bluetooth on a cell phone? I dont know. It was interesting.

When I was a kid, I had an odd dream that I woke up, set up, and a pencil that was in my bed 'stabbed' me in the leg and that the lead broke off inside. But when I woke up (again) and checked for the pencil, I couldnt find one in my bed nor on the floor, but there was this gray thing stuck in my leg about the width of a pencil lead and visible under my skin. It was on my upper right thigh, slightly to the top right. Now its gone, but back in highschool, it was there. I never tried to dig it out and never thought anything about it. Nothing there now though. Maybe they removed it? I would think they would not want it visible. If making it visible, it would have brought much attention and with an intelligent race, that must have been the point, to bring attention to it, like 'hey, I need this out, what is this? I never found the pencil! etc, etc, etc. I should have asked questions about that odd experience, but I didnt. I shrugged it off.

Just like when I found 3 short aliens with huge eyes in my friends house, stairing at me in the hallway. Instead of trying to talk with them, I walked away and continued reading my book. Something very wrong. I would normally have asked them a battery of questions... But no... Nothing.... sigh...

I dont know if its a 'big thing' lately. Most people do not think of aliens much, nor think they might be visited or have experimentation going on with them. It could be many, but they probably would never know.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

This just occurred to me -- I have seen marks left on two people that looked like "vaccination" needle marks.

Your picture reminded me of them, Wings.

It was a long row of vertical lines, about 4 inches long. It looked very much like that person was given some kind of injection.

This might be from star people/ETs/aliens, but I would say that getting injections or vaccinations is much more likely to happen during a MILAB. Military Abduction.

kev

Post by kev »

Hi Bonnie, Just sent you pics from 26 april, one pic look very simular to wings pic .. and the condition of my leg now ... marks keep appearing.

Kevin.

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks for the heads up, Bonnie. When I got my injection, it was several needles in a circle. I hadnt seen the inline version.

So..... This morning, I get up, grab my cold Starbucks bottle of Mocha coffee, sitting here waking up at my desk, and I notice a NEW set of 4 scab dots, lol... Logging it here. Same arm, about 3 1/2 inches from the others.

Thanks Kev for bringing this to our attention. I know things go on in my chaotic nights, but didnt think this was going on, if this is what is going happening. Very odd. I remember seeing the first set and just stared at them, wondering how in the world that happened but couldnt remember. Then an identical set shows up under them several days later, and again, I thought, that's odd... And a new set this morning.
Attachments
20160504_222407.jpg
20160504_222401.jpg

kev

Post by kev »

Hi wings .. the pictures if Bonnie posts them of my left leg 26-april look identical to your resent post ... 4 needle marks in a row like my previous pic of my left foot above.. pretty freaked out by this , its nice to know im not alown .

wings

Post by wings »

Roger that Kev.

Hey, just a heads up. I reduce my photos down to get them to post here. For instance, my new phone takes photos that are like 2500 pixels wide. The biggest dimension the forum can take is 700, so I reduce the size down with the largest dimension being 700. I also reduce the JPG quality from 12 to 9. I do this with a 'copy' of the photo (make a clone or copy) and then reduce that to upload here. I use Photoshop for this, but I imagine there are freeware programs that can do this, perhaps even an online program that can reduce photo sizes for you if you cannot do it. There used to be a program called Gimp that was freeware and did quite a bit. If you are using only a phone for photos, I am sure you can find a photo editor that can resize photos for you.

Hope that helps.

You might think of starting to learn to teach yourself to be aware of strange things and teaching yourself to remember. Best time is when you are going to sleep. In your state of twilight, 'be aware' and see if you can increase your sense of awareness, like hearing noises outside the house, etc. But, if that bothers you, dont do it. Im just saying, if you want to learn more about whats going on, try to figure out ways you could remember, etc. But dont do that if you are freaked out about it. If this all alarms you, then you might just look away, report things now and then, etc, like you have been doing.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

More pictures from Kevin:

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Kevin,
Uniform marks in a neat row could be some type of injection, but I am not sure about the other marks (in random fashion) on your leg that keep appearing. It almost looks like flea bites, but you would know better than anyone how the marks got there. It would be good to have some other type of evidence like a memory of what happened that night.

Keep paying close attention, like Wings suggested. You may want to start writing your dreams down in the morning as soon as you wake up.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wings,
How amazing that you keep getting new sets of marks on your arm...and they are all perfectly lined up. Are you having any weird events happening that you can recall?

I have seen similar marks before, like I said, twice now on other people. They definitely appeared to be from a "vaccination" done with multiple needles at once.

I have also seen circular injection marks...one on my own arm.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

kev

Post by kev »

Hi Bonnie , wings .. I know the scatter gun marks on my leg are not convincing , bar one person ive never shared .. they are not flee bites and i dont have a skin condition .. there would be inflammation leading up to a scab ... this does not happen ... i go to bed and wake with new fully formed scabs ?? some look like scoops , some like needle marks ... its very confusing ... the scoop mark on my arm lead me down the rabbit hole , for 3 years id berried my head in the sand .. now i want answers .

In the second pic there are 4 needle like marks and a very round hole ... didnt see it till i snapped the pic ... weird !!

Im just dipping my toe in with this and i do have a visitation storry from 1999 im toying with telling ... never told anyone this story for fear of ridicule .

Kevin.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Kev,

Goodness, we have more in common. I get these odd red marks on my legs. My family would look at my legs and say 'you have diabetes'. I knew at night the enemy, whoever it was that was burning my feet, were probably something to do with it, but oddly, sometimes the spots would be only on one leg, and they will look like depressions, like an illness. Very odd. Till now.

Also, on that big black round hole looking thing, does that look like it goes into your skin about 3/16 of an inch, like a pencil lead that was stabbed into your leg and broke off inside and its just under the surface and gray? I had one of those when I was in highschool. For a long time it was in my leg, then it was gone. I cant even find the location it was in, but it was there probably for years. I had a dream one night that I got up, and set up in bed, and that a yellow pencil stabbed me. Then I awoke and looked for the pencil, but no pencil was in my bed, but there was the gray thing in my leg. No blood, but there it was.

kev

Post by kev »

It was strange last night i woke up with a big bruise on the back of my head ?? 3 in the morning ... and id not bumped my head ??

Wings keep us informed and pics and ill do the same .. we both seem to be getting 4 in a row needle marks ..... id love to keep in touch buddy .. i find this very interesting.

Kevin.

wings

Post by wings »

Roger that Kevin. Will do.

kev

Post by kev »

Ive had 2 dots and a third making a sort of triangle appear today after a night of awful nightmares , i awoke very scared twice last night.. if i can shrink the pics down ill post if not its over to bonnie, if i emal them to her.

Kevin.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Kevin,

Sorry you are going through some rough times on this, especially the nightmares. My motto is 'no fear'. And pray ALOT.

I think the triangle could possibly be an inserted implant, like a locator. I had one on the back of my neck. It always bugged me, I was always scratching it with my fingernail. It was in the lower area of my hair, covered. My girlfriend at the time noticed that it was a triangle, fresh at the time. Later, holding a geiger counter up to it at an expo, it make a tick - tick - tick sound. The guy at the booth said that the counter reads waves, frequencies, and that perhaps 'if' I had an implant, it was pinging. Later, I did it again and it wasnt doing it.

This is 'if' it is that. It might not be.

This could also be MilLabs, US.

Just to let you know, MUFON found that people who are in the middle of an abduction, that started praying over and over to Jesus, found that the aliens would let them go. The 'name' of Jesus seemed to me known to these aliens. The people had to keep praying over and over quite a bit. The man from MUFON found 'many' reports like that, and even on these big ships, they would turn around and take the person back home. So that is something to think about.

Do not worry. Do not fear.

wings

Post by wings »

I should also include, if they meant you harm, you would probably be gone. So far, you barely know of this, only that you have these dots and have had some nightmares. So its not going too bad.

Also, and cooincidently, I was thinking on these injections. Some people that came into contact with certain aliens got things like bad arthritus. Perhaps the injections keep things like that from happening? I dont know, but that crossed my mind. If they visit each time, and they could possibly infect you with something, perhaps these injections keep bad things from happening.

Just a thought.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

This is a photo taken by Kevin of his leg:

kev

Post by kev »

Thanks bonnie .. got a 4 in a row neddle ? marks on my right leg this time .

I would love to hear more theory's.

Kevin.

guldage

Post by guldage »

2015-08-10 14.26.31 (3).jpg
I do not know if you have seen some of my post here and also the pics of some of the bruises and marks I have had over time. Here is one that is odd. I have had all kind of weird cuts and needle marks and the like- as you

guldage

Post by guldage »

2015-08-10 14.26.31 (3).jpg
Hi You do seem to be plagued a bit- Sorry to here it. I do not know if you have seen some of my post here in the forum, but I have my share of weird ones.
This pic is of one of the really peculiar ones, but needle marks and big nasty bruises has also been a returning problem. Always showing up over night.

wings

Post by wings »

Earlier today, Im out in the backyard in my shorts. The sun was hitting my legs at a very steep or high angle and I noticed that several spots on my legs are pits, dish shaped scoop like zones. 2 on my right leg, perhaps 4 on my left leg.

I was going to photograph them and totally forgot. I just remembered tonight. I'll get photos and upload them.

Man... I remember nothing of something like that happening... Makes me angry.

wings

Post by wings »

Ive tried several times to take good photos. They just do not show well the indentations on my legs. They are like slight dish marks with discoloration, darkish area's. You can easily see two on each leg, the bigger ones, but you can barely see that they are curved in. The light has to be just right.

Note also, the burn zone on tops of my feet. They are solid brown after days of burning, then they dissipate to dots and almost disappear. Its been a while.

Do you ever get small groups of purple dots? I used to get them on the front of my legs, same area. They were like indentions, and a blue purple. Nothing like I had ever seen. Why would they be indented??
Attachments
20160715_112612 - Copy.jpg
20160715_112558 - Copy.jpg
20160715_112519 - Copy.jpg

wings

Post by wings »

I'll try to take closeups. Those photos are horrible.

kev

Post by kev »

Hi mate, yes close-ups would be great ... ive had lots since i last posted ... i will try and get them posted ...

Kev.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I just noticed I must at some point have had a pretty deep scoop mark at some point. After a little sun it stands out clearer although I do not seem to be able to take a pic of it.
It is just below my knee on the inside of the leg. It looks like a perfect shaped tear drop. On top perfect round.

wings

Post by wings »

Ok Kev,

I got some photos. This also shows the top of my feet, the burn looking areas.

On one mark on one of my legs, it looks like a perfect triangle.

I found these on my online account, and it was blown up really nicely. I have a 4K 55" computer screen, so the detail on a 1400x1800 photo was really crisp. These photos had to be reduced because of the 700 pixel limit, so detail will not be sharp. But you should see the raised edge (lighted up by the sun) showing these are indentions.

Freaked me out. Whats more, its quite a few.

Sorry it took so long to post this.
Attachments
45678.JPG
9834938 - Copy.JPG
309035 - Copy.JPG
39483948 - Copy.JPG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wow Wings that is a lot of marks. And you say they started out as a sort of Burnmarks. Aucht

Do you have normal feeling in this area of the skin? or has that changed?

wings

Post by wings »

No odd feelings in the front shins of my legs. But, it was very odd that they had these indentions, and that there were so many, when things were going bad, nights of burning feet.

Now the bottoms of my feet are a different story. I was just talking with a family member about this 2 days ago, how I would take a gallon ziplock bag, pack it with ice, and put it in bed at the foot of my bed, get in to go to bed, and cup the bag with the bottoms of my feet. When the burning would start, it felt so good to have that ice bag there. I wanted to make socks that had some sort of cooling on them. It was intense. It was horrible torture, and it only happened at night when I tried to sleep.

When I photographed the bottoms of my feet recently, when there was like a square black spot under the main toe base of the souls of my feet, there had been what was like a taser feeling shocking into my feet from below. I looked at my feet one morning, and there was a black spot on each foot where the paint had been. What if that is a burn mark? Sure felt like it.

Why...? Why would they do this?

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings that is horrible. I can't imagine how that must have felt. Good thing at least they do not show as often as they used to. Really that i horrible.

Really really hope you find a way to keep them away for good.

wings

Post by wings »

Two new fresh ones appeared 3 days ago on the bottom right shin just above the foot. 2 at once.... hmm.. Maybe the first sample wasnt good enough, or maybe one sample is going to a different lab or planet? (a little humor).

Nice to finally know what these are...