World Peace

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

jimrandle

World Peace

Post by jimrandle »

Well I have never been abducted but I believe firmly in Aliens. I am a member of the Baha'i Faith which is a multifaith religion. We believe in the Unity of All Mankind and that World Peace is not only possible but inevitable. Baha'is are being persecuted in the Islamic Republic of Iran the land of its birth. There is a Ufologist named Dr Steven Greer who happens to be a Baha'i although he doesn't associate the two. There is a video on my you tube channel called 'William Cooper UFO Lecture' which will just blow you away. Just google 'Jim Randle you tube.'

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: World Peace

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi there Jim!
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum. I am familiar with the Baha'i Faith. I went to visit the Baha'i temple in Wilmette Illinois (close to Chicago) back in 2008. It is a beautiful place, open to all people and all walks of life and all religions. At the official Baha'i website they give a brief description of the Baha'i Faith:

"Every one of us has a soul that longs to connect with its Creator and to contribute to a better world. The Baha’i House of Worship stands as a testament to these purposes, offering a quiet and safe space to go inward and revitalize your sense of purpose in the world.

Here you can lay down your burdens, contemplate your dreams and tend to your spirit. Whatever your faith background or system of belief, you are welcome to use this space for personal prayer, reflection and meditation."

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

jimrandle

Re: World Peace

Post by jimrandle »