Hybridization

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

jimrandle

Hybridization

Post by jimrandle »

According to William Cooper the aliens claim to have created us through hybridization. I don't think that they did. We have 98.9% of our DNA in common with the chimpanzee. We didn't evolve from chimpanzees, we simply have a common ancestor with the chimpanzee. We are closer to a chimpanzee than a horse is to an ass. The aliens probably said that they'd created us to get a bit of leverage and gain control. If they could prove that we were their property we might have to do whatever they say. I think that we should stand our ground and not give in to them. I don't know how many different races of aliens are visiting us or which ones we should trust. The main ones seem to be the reptilians and the greys. Does anyone have any insights on this?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Hybridization

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Jim,
I do not think that any aliens created the human race. Yes, they might want us to think that so they have some kind of power over us, but it is not true. Human beings are unique and powerful reality creators. What the Contollers have done is to dumb down humanity so people can't think clearly; they don't use critical thinking skills and they are easily manipulated.

I think there are reptilians and greys here with us on Earth. And there are many other multidimensional beings who visit us and some are also living here with us. Pleiadians, zetas, orions, arcturians...there are different types.

As far as who you can trust, that is difficult to answer. I take it on an individual basis. For the most part, those who are known as Pleiadians are usually thought of as benevolent light beings. I have spent quite a bit of time with them and also the ones known as Zetas. The Zetas seem to be friendly but fairly neutral in their approach. The Reptilians and Greys...not so nice.

If you run into one of these aliens/multidimensional beings, use your intuition to know who has good energy and who does not. I always try to be alert and cautious when I meet another being. And I can figure out pretty quick who is friendly and who is not.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Well, from my point of view, the hibridization doesn't necessarily means it was a crosss between a humanoid species x aliens.
It could pretty much be a species native from here with another species native from here.

We do that all the time with dogs, crossing breeds and making newer ones.
So what would be different for two humanoid species from Earth?
Last edited by Diego9000 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Yes, that's true. Humans could be a hybrid of two species that were already here on Earth. Could be. :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

jimrandle

Post by jimrandle »

Well we all except Africans have a bit of Neanderthal DNA.