Aliens - a dream, maybe, and a question

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

88guy

Aliens - a dream, maybe, and a question

Post by 88guy »

I think I had a dream the other night. it was, basically, a nightmare.. Some background: I've been really close to a large, triangular UFO (in 1994), two co-workers swear they were abducted (I believe 'em), had my house bathed in beams of blues lights in the middle of the night (2012) a couple of times.....and a ton of crazy, weird things after the blue lights. I was totally not into UFOs in any serious way, at all, prior to the sighting in 1994. I have a bachelor of science in psychology and I never paid much attention - until that first close-up sighting in 1994. About three years ago I literally jumped out of my seat at a wedding reception, ran up to a stranger, got in the guy's face, and said, "You've had a really weird, close up UFO sighting, haven't you?". And the guy said, almost on auto-pilot, "As a matter of fact, yes I have" and proceeded to tell me a story very much like my own first sighting. Yeah - a lot of weird stuff. A couple of years ago our neighbor, who's a doctor, came to our doctor and rang the bell - we'd never met the woman. Her house sits on a hill, and, behind ours. She rang our bell, we answered, and she was white as a ghost - almost shaking. She said, "I just wanna know if you folks are alright." My wife and I were puzzled - had no idea who she was or what she was talking about. She introduced herself and said as she was standing in her kitchen looking out the window there was an enormous blue/white explosion up by the sliding glass door in our living room. She said she thought the whole house had exploded. My wife and I were sitting near that door and saw virtually nothing. And it goes on and on.

So I got in some groups on Facebook. Most of the people are older, like me, and most have - at least - had dreams about aliens. I had never had a single dream about an alien - never, in my life. I've had a couple of dreams where they landed and people were freaking, and, I was trying to calm people. That's it. And I'm almost 70. Then, the other night I fell asleep on the couch and my wife went to bed upstairs. I was sleeping and had this incredibly vivid, terrifying dream. There was this light out the den window (in my dream) then there was this being by me at the couch and it seemed like it touched my neck and I was paralyzed. I cannot even describe the terror. I kept thinking, "Oh no - I know what's happening." And then I floated up our stairs with this thing and there's a wall at the top of the stairs. And, in my dream, I was freaking that if I went through that wall bad things were gonna happen. I felt like we would go through the wall. I kinda blacked out, in my dream, and then I was on a bed or a table or something. Everything was kinda hazy, but, I felt almost giddy....I was so relieved that, suddenly, I wasn't terrified. It was like I was drugged. And I forced my eyes to the right side of this bed/table and there was this....well, alien looking thing. By my right foot.

But the first thing I thought - the big take away (bizarrely) - was, "You're NOT gray - you're a dirty white color." I tried to ask questions, in my mind, but the thing ignored me. I think I just had a nightmare, but, it was really visceral and scary as hell. And it seemed weird that the only thing I thought when I saw this thing was that, "Hey - these things aren't gray. They're a pasty white or something." it felt like half awake and half asleep. This thing also had a few wrinkles. So it wasn't like depictions of aliens I've seen, mostly. It looked like a skull, with big eye sockets, with skin stretched across it - kind of a dirty, white skin as I've described. Wasn't like the cover of Communion. So, as insane as all this sounds I'm wondering if this description is something that rings any bells with people. I don't think I've ever been abducted (no indications, as all), and I think this was a dream, but I am still kinda weirded out by this dream. Sorry this was long.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Aliens - a dream, maybe, and a question

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi there 88Guy,
Thanks for that great description! Well it looks like you finally had your first alien dream...that you remember.

Yes, I have seen pasty greyish-white or dirty white aliens before. They come in all shapes and sizes and colors; they don't have to be grey.

I have had many experiences with them throughout my life. This one happened in 2018. I had a real experience onboard a craft with a rather tall (like 7 foot) being who had off-white colored skin. She got very close to me, in fact, our foreheads were touching. I examined her face closely. Her eyes were black and sunken into her face. Her skin was soft, just like mine, but it was...like you said..."a skull with skin stretched across it." Pretty creepy. But she was gentle and kind with me.

You may have had an actual encounter, not just a dream. You will have to be the judge of that. Theses visitors mostly show up at night when we are asleep. In my experiences, they usually take my conscious awareness right out of my physical body. It can sometimes seem like a very vivid dream...but it is not a normal dream at all.

It's amazing that your neighbor came running down the hill to your house that time to make sure you were alright after she saw the blue light exploding next to your house!! And you and your wife never even saw it!! That is amazing! The physical world is much more than we think it is. There are definitely different types of phenomena going on around us that we cannot see (at least not usually).

One night I had a very real and intense experience where I ran into this entity who came swinging towards me on a rope. It had white skin and looked like a Frankenstein rag doll or something! I was actually flying at the time. I turned right around and went the other way!

Thanks for posting and sharing your encounters. And Congratulations on making it to 70!

Many Blessings, Bonnie

creepy-alien.jpg
creepy-alien.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 30481 times
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Zofo

Post by Zofo »

Had a glowing white ‘grey’ leaning over me telling me “don’t be afraid, we are not going to harm you”. The Mimi I saw on the road, too tall too thin being, I vaguely remember looked wrinkly.

I made this image over 20 y years ago of what was looking at me, but think of it more as white, the skin or mask? reminded me of kitchen white goods!
Last edited by Zofo on Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Zofo,
Nice artwork!
I have seen many of those, some with white skin, some with tan skin, some with greyish skin. They seem to come in different colors.
Some types do have wrinkly skin.

Please tell me what a MiMi is. lol!

Zofo

Post by Zofo »

A Mimi is a Australian Aboriginal ‘spirit’ very tall and very thin. The Aborigines believe they were so thin, that they lived in the rock crevices.
Ancient Aboriginal artwork depicts Mimi’s dating back 40,000 years ago.

We also in Australia have Yowies, exactly the same as Americas Sasquatch, I live now in Yowie county. And most famous of all is the Bunyip.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimi_(folklore)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Thank you for explaining the Mimi.
I have actually heard of the Bunyip before. :D

Have you ever seen a Yowie or know anyone who has?
My husband and I were visiting the state of Georgia in the United States a couple years back. We were in a log cabin on top of a mountain. The view was incredible with all the forests and mountains. I went out on the balcony one evening and I heard a loud sound that was kind of like a growl...but it was not any normal animal. At first I thought, "Maybe that was a bear" but I realized it also seemed to have an almost human quality to it. I think I was hearing a Bigfoot/Sasquatch call.

Zofo

Post by Zofo »

Up in Uki and Mount Lindesay NSW nearby reports of Yowies are common. I know a Hare Krishna monk who told me, he took a nap, somewhere in the mountains, leaning against a tree. When he woke up a yowie was standing in front him and abruptly left.
In our area Yowies are referred as Nimbunji, from local Aboriginal dialect.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

That is amazing! The monk was meditating and the Yowie was just quietly standing there watching him!

I think the Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yowies/Nimbunji are real and they live all over the world. I wonder about who they are, how they came to be, how intelligent they are...so many things. They are certainly curious about humans but also very cautious, rightly so. They are not necessarily violent creatures. They seem to be intelligent observers.

There are more and more videos now of people recording the Bigfoot calls. They have distinct voices that people are starting to recognize. There are also more and more little snippets of videos where a possible Bigfoot is seen walking through the woods or just standing behind some trees observing some humans.

I think we are going to learn the truth about the Bigfoot/Yowies soon, as people are starting to wake up to the truth about a whole lot of things they have been completely oblivious to. It is time to wake up and see the truth!

Many Blessings, Bonnie : )