They dont stop. Learning to stop the abduction.

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

geminix004

They dont stop. Learning to stop the abduction.

Post by geminix004 »

Hi bonnie, hi world. For the past several months when ever i lay on the bed for a nap or night sleep before i even shut my eyes i feel the familar hummmmmmm sound vibration and as soon as i start to become immobilized or paralyzed by the entity i talk to them and say “no” “ youre not doing this” or sometimes i just dont get scared and i open my eyes with confidence and get up from bed and the attack stops in a blink of eye. In previous experiences i was completely hopeless and scared. Something did happen to me physically that i have seen and read about it online and some from people i came across, never thought this one would not happen to me because of how crazy it sounds. it was during the day time i was taking a nap because i was working nights for that week. As soon as i began to doze off i felt a hand slap me in my face, it wasnt an aggressive slap but it was enough to make me jump out of bed.

As soon as i sat up i avoided any emotions of feeling scared , its almost like my instinct was to remain calm. I whispered to
My self with some anger to the effect of “wtf, that did not just happen” and remained at peace with myself. I laid back on the bed and continued to take a nap.

I feel like my body or energy is reacting quicker than before when it comes to stopping these attacks.

Also, some days ago i was driving on the interstate, it was completely dark in the middle of nowhere. I saw a beautiful green light that came down right next to my car, i was thinking either a space rock or something else, it was very quick and disappeared. Any thoughts on this?

geminix004

Re: They dont stop. Learning to stop the abduction.

Post by geminix004 »

Never thought it would happen to me***correction
But i was also not so much afraid after having my blankets pulled right off from me when i was 13!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Geminix!
Thank you so much for the update. It is so wonderful to see your progress in taking control of the encounters!
It is good to be confident and stand up for yourself. You are the one who decides what will happen in your life.

That is amazing that a hand slapped your face while you were falling asleep! How incredibly paranormal. It is hard to believe until it happens to you personally, but these things obviously DO happen all the time.

Yes, your body and your mind will react quicker and you will have much more control if you are not afraid. It is good to be strong inside and tell yourself to stay calm. Never Be Afraid Ever!

The green light that came down by your car: How big was it? Was it right next to your car? Did you see it come down from the sky?

I am so happy that you are taking control! Congratulations!!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

geminix004

Post by geminix004 »

Hi bonnie, yes the hand slap as scary and awkward as it sounds my reaction wasnt a scared one. I was probably surprised but not shocked as previous experiences. I think i handled it quite well, so well that I continued to sleep and didn’t spend my energy thinking about it either. I think these energy entities or aliens cannot really take our life or directly put us in danger but they do seem to be having fun messing around with us through these strange paranormal experiences.

I did not see the green light above the sky but the light appeared about 10-20 feet from my car winshield and disappeared as soon as i looked at it. It seemed to be headed towards the ground. It was beautiful so i made a wish.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Geminix,

Great job on being so strong!
I know how difficult it can be when you are faced with some unbelievable paranormal event that could be really scary but instead you choose to not let it phase you! Then you are in your true power! Bravo!!

So the green light just appeared right in front of you and then disappeared. I'm glad it was beautiful and you made a wish. That is so sweet! :D

Well, you are clearly on a good path.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG