Non human intelligent beings

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Sapa

Non human intelligent beings

Post by Sapa »

In 1992 in the spring, the first really nice hot day, I had decided a week before while walking in the wood with my partner that I would walk through the wood this particular day to call for him. I had been in the wood the previous week, near an old earthwork, when the idea came to me that I had to go that way on my own to prove to myself that I had the courage that I used to have as a child when I played in the woods alone all the time.
I set off taking my 6 month old son in his pushchair and entered the woods to walk the 15 minute walk parallel to the road that I usually walked along. I had just got onto the straight path along the edge of a field when I heard the sound of Very large dogs barking. They sounded huge, very deep sounds and I decided that i would cut into the wood and walk along another path to avoid them. I took a sharp right turn and followed a curving path that straightened out further along to run down the middle of the wood between the road and the wider path next to the field. I was feeling very happy and totally at one with everything around me. The sun was shining and warm through the trees and there was the feeling of new life everywhere. I looked up to the left and saw a man sitting on a branch of a tree with his leg extended along the branch and slightly raised up at the knee. He seemed to have his head back on the trunk of the tree and he was smiling and hadn't seen me. I noticed that something seemed wrong, he seemed to have only one leg that looked too long and his face seemed flattened. I was still walking but I was puzzling over this and then he must have seen me because he disappeared, he seemed to me to have leapt up into the treetop but I didn't see him jump. At the same moment there was another man who looked the same but this one was standing on the ground by the thick branch the other had been on, At first I thought it was the same man. He had on a brilliant white shirt that glowed and dark trousers and his hair was dark brown. This man seemed to be normal in his proportions but he had his hands down at his sides. He was looking straight at me. He was beautiful to look at and I was surprised but not afraid. As soon as my eyes fastened on him he disappeared into nothing. This was instant, he just was there one second and not there the next.
I was now standing still and confused. I wondered whether to go back out of the wood and walk the road way to my friends house. Then I thought of the big dogs I had heard although now I couldn't hear them. If they had come up along the field I might run into them, and I thought it was unwise. My first thought was that I had seen a wood spirit. He wasn't at all ghostly he was solid and bright and beautiful and I had no doubt that he was alive. So I began to push my son in his baby buggy and to walk further into the wood. I had gone maybe another 20 meters and I saw the man again to my left. I looked and he disappeared as soon as I looked. Then I thought that whatever it was was paying games with me. I was not actually afraid at this time but I was shaken. I continued and he did the same again but he was closer and I felt myself jump inside. Then he was at the other side further along the path and I began to wish I was out of the wood. I realized that he was disappearing when I looked at him and the next time he appeared i kept my eyes forward and studied him with peripheral vision. He was about 5 feet tall and I couldn't see his hands or feet but he was very handsome with long dark hair over his ears and a gentle face. His shirt was so white that light reflected from it onto the surroundings. My eyes flickered to him, he disappeared.
I then had the feeling that something was behind me and I looked, still walking over my right shoulder. There was a shape there like a shadowy thing. It was man shaped but very tall about 7 or 8 feet. There were branches protruding from the top of its head. It seemed to have the shape of a man but I could see no details of a face or arms or legs. It was gray and it's covering, whether it was skin or whatever was textured like either elephant skin or bark, I also took note that as I looked at it , it had remained in place clearly visible. Whereas the man had radiated light this radiated darkness and I was afraid.
There was a gap in time here. One minute I was looking at this tall and shadowy being and walking, then I was looking into an eye. Well I was actually inside the eye. I felt myself pulled out sort of stretched out and my life was before me and I was aware of infinite time and space, I caught a glimpse of a dark world. I then realized that there was something else besides myself in my mind. I grasped at the other and felt it looking into me and I looked back into it. It was cold, emotionless, almost clinical like a scientist is with an animal, I looked into it as far as I could because I wanted to know what was happening and it was Old really old but not decrepit, it had youthfulness. It pushed me out and I was in my body and I realized it was real and before me and I was looking into a perfectly round and very very large black eye with no pupil. I was suddenly shocked and I gasped air in loudly as if I hadn't been breathing, or like after a general anesthetic. My feeling then was of very strong indignation. I noticed my hands were on the handles of the baby buggy. I was standing still. I wish I could remember the details of that being but all I can remember is the eye. I thought I should take my baby out of the pram and run but my common sense said I was faster walking with him in the buggy and I turned my back on the being and began to walk away. I knew it was behind me. I saw a tree that hadn't been there before when I had seen the shadowy being over my shoulder. I just walked fast and I was gripped by a feeling of peril.
I came to a wide path that crossed over the one I was walking on. I knew that if I went to the left it would take me to the field and the dogs, to the right I would be trapped between the wood and the high wall alongside the road. In front was a narrow twisty path just wide enough for the buggy and without pausing I went onto that one. I was too scared to look behind me. The plants either side of the path became very tall, I had never seen plants like those in the wood, they were like Rose Bay Willowherb but taller than me and with bigger leaves. I couldn't see anything to either side through them. I heard something rustling to the right and felt something run past and overtake me. I saw a kink in the path and only just managed to stay on it with the buggy. I just kept walking and eventually the plants thinned out and I started to see familiar trees. I saw a holly tree I know and next to it was the man with white shirt on, I looked at him and he disappeared. I saw him again to the right . Then I saw the gate at the end of the path that goes out onto the road and I walked at fast as I could to it.
When I got to the gate, a big farm gate that was always open next to the opening where a wide path came into the wood from the road i was next to the road it was about three steps away. I put the buggy facing the road so I could get out and then for the first time I turned around and looked back. I saw a ripple in the ground far up the wood that was moving towards me very fast, everything behind it was more green, as it got near to me I felt a thought that the sap in the trees is the blood in my veins. The ripple passed through me and past me and as it passed the trees shook violently and something invisible went through the tops of them to the right above me. i was filled with such an amazing feeling of love and total understanding of everything. I saw the life in everything I was part of it and it was part of me.
After this I went to my friends flat and he refused to listen to me telling him about it, he was just annoyed that I had arrived late. It was late afternoon about 4pm , too late for us to go our usual walk and yet I had set off early, about 11am to allow for the extra time going through the wood, a walk that should have taken at the most half an hour.
This is not the first or the last strange experience that I have had. It isn't possible to write more here.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Non human intelligent beings

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Dear Sapa,
Thank you for sharing this experience. It is amazing! I am sorry it took me so long to reply. For some reason, I had overlooked your post, but I was just looking back and found it. Wow! What an amazing thing to happen to you! You must have been very frightened, but you did handle it very well.

You had missing time in the woods with your baby, and you saw different types of spirits along the way, and what sounds like a black eyed star person. Then as you were leaving the woods the energy went whooshing past you and you felt a great understanding and you knew everything was okay. You went through so much in a short time...but actually you did have missing time, so it was longer than your usual walk would have been.

Thanks for describing the entities in such detail. Have you seen any more spirits in the woods?

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG