My experience;

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Ashlie

My experience;

Post by Ashlie »

A few months ago I had a dream that I was at a type of "meeting" with a large group of extraterestrials. There was a lot of different species, humanoid and non humanoid. In my "dream" I was standing next to a man in a white robe, I think he had white hair, and was in his 60's..he looked very young, but anyways we were in this room, it was sort of like a meeting room, except everyone was sitting on the floor. I don't think this was where the meeting was held, but I think it's where everyone gathered before the meeting. Anyways this man was walking around with me and introducing me to people then he brought me to two humanoids that were seated on the floor. They had light purple blue skin sort of like this color it may have been a bit more purple than that. They looked human, had a human looking face, but had no hair. They had space suits on, with glass helmets, and had circle and tube colored lights on them. The lights were pink, oarnge, blue, red, and green I think. The one that was seated to my right was an older man, probably in his 40's. And then there was a teen around my age..18-19 years, and he had a energy ball in his hands that he was messing around with. But when I seen him I felt an immediant recognition. I knew that he was one of my friends and that we had been friends for a very long time. Best friends almost..although I don't know where he came from, the only thing I know about him is that his name is Arden. I sat next to him on the floor and we were both smiling from ear to ear, he reached a fist out then, and we did a knuckle touch..and this made him so excited, it was almost as if he thought it was cool to do something earth humans did...I don't know, it was funny though. But what I really want to know is, does anyone know where he might come from? I've tried searching for answers but haven't came up with anything. It would be awesome to find out more about him!

Thanks! Love and light to you all!!
Ashlie

OmegaFox10

Re: My experience;

Post by OmegaFox10 »

A few months ago I had a dream that I was at a type of "meeting" with a large group of extraterestrials. There was a lot of different species, humanoid and non humanoid.
Awesome, what kind of ETs were aboard?

In my "dream" I was standing next to a man in a white robe, I think he had white hair, and was in his 60's..he looked very young, but anyways we were in this room, it was sort of like a meeting room, except everyone was sitting on the floor.
Sounds like Arcturian, Andromedan or Pleaidian....maybe.

I don't think this was where the meeting was held, but I think it's where everyone gathered before the meeting. Anyways this man was walking around with me and introducing me to people then he brought me to two humanoids that were seated on the floor. They had light purple blue skin sort of like this color it may have been a bit more purple than that. They looked human, had a human looking face, but had no hair. They had space suits on, with glass helmets, and had circle and tube colored lights on them. The lights were pink, oarnge, blue, red, and green I think.
Cool, never heard of this species. Are the two hybrids of some sort?

The one that was seated to my right was an older man, probably in his 40's. And then there was a teen around my age..18-19 years, and he had a energy ball in his hands that he was messing around with. But when I seen him I felt an immediant recognition. I knew that he was one of my friends and that we had been friends for a very long time. Best friends almost..although I don't know where he came from, the only thing I know about him is that his name is Arden.
Wow, that sounds so heartwarming. I'd love to experience that.

I sat next to him on the floor and we were both smiling from ear to ear, he reached a fist out then, and we did a knuckle touch..and this made him so excited, it was almost as if he thought it was cool to do something earth humans did...I don't know, it was funny though.
Haha, I've always wanted to know how other youngsters viewed our wacky cultures

But what I really want to know is, does anyone know where he might come from? I've tried searching for answers but haven't came up with anything. It would be awesome to find out more about him!
I wish i could help you verify your answers but alas, i'm not as strong as i'd love to be. The only thing i may suggest is autowriting or meditation...i wish i could communicate like you do so i can help you find answers ^_^;

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Ashlie,
The only blue beings I've seen were the little blue "robot" people. They were only about 3 foot tall, blue skin, perfectly round heads with no hair, and they wore blue overalls! Were your friends taller than 3 foot? It's so cool that you met your friend there. Sometimes contactees get paired up with life-long friends so they have a buddy to help with the experience.

I've also been to those meetings (or reunions) with humans, star people, hybrids, all kinds of different people. Have you gotten to play with any energy balls? The star people use them as training devices. You can use your hands to create an energy ball made of white light (or any color light, for that matter).

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

Thanks for replying guys! Means alot! :) Um, there were many types of ET's on board, I think the older man in the white robe next to me was probably Pleiadian. I don't remember what all the ET's looked like, because there were so many of them...and I'm not good at labeling them...hehe. I've had many experiences with all sorts of different species though. But anyways, my friend Arden and the man next to him looked very human, they had normal shaped eyes, and similar facial features to ours...the only difference between us is that they had bluish/purple skin. I don't remember what their hands looked like, and their feet were covered, so I couldn't tell you what those looked like. But they were normal in height, Arden was a bit taller than me, (I'm 5'7) and the man next to him was taller then him. They could be hybrid, but I don't know! But yes, it was really heartwarming seeing him. I love the feeling of seeing someone you know, but hate that I'd forgotten about him. :S It was really funny seeing him do something that Earth humans do, like the knuckle touch...I wanted to laugh at it because is seemed so silly to me that he thought something we did was cool. He had a really nice personality, he was very happy and excited, bubbly almost..haha. And never stopped smiling. That's how most of them were. It was a nice atmosphere to be in. But no, I haven't used any energy balls during any of my experiences Bonnie, that was actually the first time I'd seen one in an experience. But I've tried making them before, I think it's so crazy you can actually feel it setting in your hands! I can see auras, and when I did it before I could see (barely) a misty looking ball in my hands. I don't know what color it was because it was so light. But it was there. In that experience though, I also seen another being that I knew to be my friend. In that "dream" I knew he would be showing up. And I was sitting next to Arden and we were talking and I looked to my left to see the other being I know walk in and jumped up and an to him to give him a hug. I think that I was a little taller than him, he might have been like 5'4 or so, and in his late 20's or early 30's in Earth years. He had two legs and two arms, but had long oarngish/brown hair all over his body, he had a long nose too, and a weird V shaped thing that hung off the back of his head. He had big almond shaped eyes that were blue..I don't know where he came from either. I know that his name starts with Ber, but I don't remember the rest of it. It was a pretty long name though! So I just call him Ber for now..haha. Maybe I'll draw pictures of them later on today and post them in the Alien art section!! :)

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Thanks for replying guys! Means alot! :) Um, there were many types of ET's on board, I think the older man in the white robe next to me was probably Pleiadian.

From my own research (sadly :() is that Pleidians have the cliched blue eyes, blond hair, great physique look to them. But i can't confirm it.

I don't remember what all the ET's looked like, because there were so many of them...and I'm not good at labeling them...hehe. I've had many experiences with all sorts of different species though. But anyways, my friend Arden and the man next to him looked very human, they had normal shaped eyes, and similar facial features to ours...the only difference between us is that they had bluish/purple skin. I don't remember what their hands looked like, and their feet were covered, so I couldn't tell you what those looked like. But they were normal in height, Arden was a bit taller than me, (I'm 5'7) and the man next to him was taller then him. They could be hybrid, but I don't know! But yes, it was really heartwarming seeing him. I love the feeling of seeing someone you know, but hate that I'd forgotten about him. :S It was really funny seeing him do something that Earth humans do, like the knuckle touch...I wanted to laugh at it because is seemed so silly to me that he thought something we did was cool. He had a really nice personality, he was very happy and excited, bubbly almost..haha. And never stopped smiling. That's how most of them were. It was a nice atmosphere to be in.

Wow...wish i can meet him/them. Sounds like i could learn a lot in general. That's how like my Guides are...they never stop smiling.

But no, I haven't used any energy balls during any of my experiences Bonnie, that was actually the first time I'd seen one in an experience. But I've tried making them before, I think it's so crazy you can actually feel it setting in your hands!

Was this a physical ball of light? I've made astral constructs (balls of light) and message constructs...but never really knew if anyone got them or stuff.

I can see auras, and when I did it before I could see (barely) a misty looking ball in my hands. I don't know what color it was because it was so light. But it was there. In that experience though, I also seen another being that I knew to be my friend. In that "dream" I knew he would be showing up. And I was sitting next to Arden and we were talking and I looked to my left to see the other being I know walk in and jumped up and an to him to give him a hug. I think that I was a little taller than him, he might have been like 5'4 or so, and in his late 20's or early 30's in Earth years.

I gotta meet these guys!!!

He had two legs and two arms, but had long oarngish/brown hair all over his body, he had a long nose too, and a weird V shaped thing that hung off the back of his head. He had big almond shaped eyes that were blue..I don't know where he came from either. I know that his name starts with Ber, but I don't remember the rest of it. It was a pretty long name though! So I just call him Ber for now..haha. Maybe I'll draw pictures of them later on today and post them in the Alien art section!!

Ooh ooh me too!!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Ashlie,
It feels so good to see your long lost friends, doesn't it? Although they weren't really lost; we just have a tendency to consciously forget them. I did the same thing a couple years ago with a star friend I have known for a long, long time, throughout lifetimes. When he came to visit me, I was so embarrassed that I had forgotten him, but he hadn't forgotten at all. I was so surprised and happy to see him, I could barely contain myself. But he was concerned with the mission we were working on...the one I was supposed to remember! Luckily, I remembered everything as he was speaking about it.

Omega Fox, the balls of white light are created on the astral or etheric plane. It was one of the training tools the star people used to help me learn about manipulating energy and creating reality. Many other contactees and abductees have played with these energetic balls of light. It takes a bit of concentration, but anyone can do it. :D

Blessings, Bonnie

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Actually, for me it takes me little time just to create a ball of light. :)

My guides gave me one for my birthday like a little ball to play with.

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

I couldn't believe it the first time I made a energy ball, I was a little bit skeptical when I watched a video on youtube abot how to make them, but when I did it I was like whooooaa. It was exciting! My brother who is 13 had a couple of friends over last weekend, and for some reason we all started talking about seeing spirits, and then got into a conversation about auras, and energy. And I taught them how to make energy balls, they were thrilled! Then I taught them how to see auras...they could only see a little of mine, and of eachothers, but guessed my color right. ;) It was cool talking about it with them, they were really into it. One of the kids has an indigo aura...it was neat sharing information with them...especially since they were so open about it!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Ashlie,
It's so cool of you to share that knowledge with the kids. Think you can tell us how to see an aura? Maybe start a new post on how to see auras. :-) It's a skill I'm sure we'll all be using soon, as our frequencies keep rising and our minds keep opening up. And do you know what the different colors mean?

Blessings, Bonnie

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

Hello Bonnie! Yes, I'll make a new post under General Discussions about auras! Good idea! :)

Beccabot

Post by Beccabot »

Ashlie,
I had an encounter with what I now believe to be a walk-in (whom I believe helped save me from great harm, but it was a very conflicting experience) and I saw a blueish glow to the skin. What was most strange for me were the pupils that looked like ink blotches. I plan on starting a thread with that encounter soon...{I just joined the group moments ago}