Pale white human looking beings.

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Ashlie

Pale white human looking beings.

Post by Ashlie »

Hello all! And happy new year! :)

I want to talk about the dream I had a few nights ago. It was a dream where I was in a UFO looking down through a sort of slanted window. There was a man (whom I've seen before in another dream and who I now call Tobias) standing next to me. He has shoulder length long dark brown hair, and always wears a long white robe. I'm not sure if Tobias is his name, but that's the only name that pops into my head when I think about him, so that's what I'm going to call him. But we were both looking down through the window at this enormous galaxy. I'm almost 100 % sure that it was the Andromeda galaxy. But in my dream as I was looking down through the window I suddenly switched my view and was standing somewhere else looking down at myself...(you guys know how that happens) but I was watching myself talk to Tobias and I was sad about something. I said "I'll probably never get to go there again will I?" And he looked down to me then and said. "You still have time..." and then one of the slanted windows started opening and I jumped through it and flew down into the galaxy. After that, I became myself again but I was still in the UFO...I think. But anways, I turned to the left and came face to face with about 15 - 20 VERY pale white skinned human looking beings. I'm pretty sure they had white hair too, but they looked to be around their 30's or early 40's in human years. They could have been younger, but they all seemed so wise that it made them seem very old. I think their eyes were either white or a very pale blue. But they all wore very long white robes, and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a white glow around them all. They may have been all different heights but they were all very slim. I remember staring into one of their faces though. It was a female, who was probably around 5'5, or 5'6. She was shorter than me though and I'm 5'7 but she was very very beautiful. She had a white robe, but it wasn't just a plain robe, it was a very beautiful robe...and she had a long head dress on, sort of like the ones that a nun would wear, but it was all white. I really want to know if anybody has seen these sort of beings before, and if so let me know where they might have come from. They looked just like humans....well just let me know I guess. :)

Thank you! Love and light to all!!

Ashlie

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Pale white human looking beings.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ashlie,
Thanks for sharing. One time when I was aboard a spaceship, one of my guides was talking to me about where I would be born next. I was watching holographic, 3D images of all the planets in our solar system, and he was giving me information about all of them. He talked about what my life might be like on each planet and the rate of learning in each place. I decided on Venus, because it has an accelerated rate of learning (like 3X that of Earth). These "star people" that we interact with are certainly a lot like spirit guides, aren't they?

And, when I graduated from the star people school, I actually attended a graduation ceremony. I was wearing a short white robe, just to my knees. It had lovely lattice work on the lower hem and on the short sleeves. It was my graduation robe! There were other people dressed in robes, but I didn't focus on them very well, so I couldn't tell you what they looked like.

The pale white people you described sound fairly Pleiadian, but more human-like. I don't recall seeing anyone like that wearing a robe before. However, the good star people that I refer to as family do have pale white skin and blue eyes, with white or very light blonde hair.

This is a picture I drew of one experience where three star people showed up in my living room after I went to the curtain to look at three little red lights just outside the window. Then I was lifted up into a horizontal position and started spinning pretty fast. Those guys were wearing some interesting layered robes.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG