ROBED FIGURES IN MY HOUSE. ALIENS??

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

caughtinblackseyes

ROBED FIGURES IN MY HOUSE. ALIENS??

Post by caughtinblackseyes »

Hello, I'm new to this forum so please be patient with me.

I was wondering if anyone has had a similiar experience as mine. Actually there were two experiences and maybe the two are related and maybe not.

The first experience was when I was in my late 20's early 30's. My sister is much younger than I am by 17yrs and we are extremely close. I was spending the night at my parents house in her bedroom; she was about 13 at the time. I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor when I became aware that I was awake but my physical body was not. My body started to vibrate and I knew I was heading for an OBE. At this point, I could see the entire room, as if I had eyes all over my body.

Suddenly, I saw a dark mass standing in the doorway of the bedroom. As soon as it realized I'd seen it, it rushed toward me at an amazingly fast speed where it hovered over me as I lay on the floor. I thought I saw someone else walking into the bathroom and for some reason I immediately thought it was my mom. As this thing was hovering over me I was scared out of my mind and sat up screaming. If it had been my mom walking to the bathroom she would have heard me scream and come to investigate; but she didn't. I did, however, wake my sister up. What happened next was very odd. My sister asked what was wrong, but all I remember doing is laying back down and going to sleep. Now, tell me, who does that after they've been scared witless??

The next morning I asked my sister about the events and she remembered me screaming and asking me what was wrong. Then she said that I said, 'Nothing, it was just a bug.' I have no memory of saying that to her.

The second incident happened while my sister was sleeping at my house. We were sharing a bed but I couldn't sleep because she was hogging up all the space. I decided to go down and sleep on the couch. Not long afterward I heard the whooshing sound in my ears and my body began to vibrate as what normally happens right before an OBE. Again I could see the entire room and standing next to the couch were these 3 figures in what looked to be monk lke robes with the hoods pulled up.

One of them raised his arm and pointed it at me and I felt my astral body being forcably pulled out the top of my head. I never astral project out that way. I tried to pull my astral bidy back in, and we began a sort of tug of war. Finally, I shouted in my head that I did not want to go! He lowered his arm and in my head I heard him tell me that they don't make anyone do anything that they're not ready to do. The, they were gone. This was NOT a dream! Can anyone help me? I've had other experiences as well.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: ROBED FIGURES IN MY HOUSE. ALIENS??

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Caughtinblackeyes,

Yes, I have had similar experiences. This kind of thing has happened to me during what I called "alien abductions," but maybe for you it is something else.

I have had the star people (my friends) come into my bedroom and try to take me out of my physical body. One time in particular I was wide awake, just lying there in my bed, trying to fall asleep. I kind of had a telepathic communication with them at the time, so I knew they were near. I heard or "felt" them say that they wanted to see me but I had to go to sleep first. Well, I was pretty anxious and I couldn't get to sleep at all, so I told them to help me go to sleep and they said they would try. The next thing I knew, my physical body started to relax and my muscles went limp, but my mind was still very much awake and aware. In fact, I made sure to keep my eyes open so I didn't miss anything. It was an amazing experience. Then I felt myself being pulled out of bed, AWAY FROM MY PHYSICAL BODY. There were three rather small, yellow colored star people slowly pulling me from the bed; two at my shoulders and one at my feet.

MY 3 year old daughter was sleeping in bed with me that night. She sat up and said to me, "Mommy, where are you going?" That made me want to stay with her, so I forced myself back into my physical form and back to a normal state of consciousness. The star people left the room and I could feel them above the house in a "spaceship." I was still in telepathic contact with them and I told them that tonight was not a good night. They understood and they left.

So it is true that you do not have to go if you don't want to, but it is important to stay calm and have enough control over your own emotions to say that aloud and make your will known.

I have seen the star people wearing hooded robes on many occasions. I'm not sure why they do that, but they sometimes do.

I have also experienced the vibrations and tingling all over my body. This seems to be a side effect of moving from one vibrational frequency to another; at the time that was happening to me, the star people usually met me half-way during encounters (they had to lower their frequency and raise mine). This process caused me to feel a bit paralyzed, to an extent, but I always waited it out and let it pass. Once I got adjusted to the new vibrational frequency, I could come and go as I pleased.

When I meet the star people now, I meet them on my own. I will usually go to a certain place and wait and they will show up.

You are correct, it is definitely not a dream, it is real.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

caughtinblackseyes

Hi Bonnie, thanks for replying to my post.

So, the figures that took you were yellow? What else did they look like? I couldn't see what the robed figures in my house looked like because the robes covered them from head to toe. Did they intially come to you like that until they felt you were prepared enough to see them face to face?

You call them your friends. What gives you that impression? Are you saying that they have NEVER taken you with them without your consent or knowledge??

Other than the robed figures and the dark shadow, I haven't seen an alien. At least, not that I remember, but I've had bizarre experiences from childhood. Have you? My remembrances of these incidents begin when I was about 7, and go on sporadically until a few years ago.

Do you think that actively pursuing conscious astral projection might be a beacon to them too? Or, does it make US more attuned to them therefore allowing us to 'see' and hear them?

Have you had incidents where you hear noises or sounds. That happened to me about 2 yrs ago. I woke up almost every night thinking that my alarm clock was going off; I have it set to music. At first, I thought the music channel got knocked off because nothing was clear and just sounded like a garbled mess. This would happen 2 to 3 times a night and then suddenly it stopped.

I've had dreams of UFO's or objects falling or coming down from the sky. Have you? In one instance, this was about five to seven yrs ago, I dreamt I walked out the back door of my house and into the back yard. There were other people there most of whom I did not recognize. They were all just standing there facing the same direction and looking above the tree line. Then, I saw what I thought was the moon but it was so huge and bright that I realized that it wasn't the moon, but a giant space ship/planet (??). The person to my left said, 'They're coming. We better get ready.'

When I was small I dreamt that there were little people under my bed and that I took them down to the kitchen. I think one asked me what I liked to eat, and I opened the freezer door and pulled out frozen french fries which I offered to them too. I did like to eat frozen french fries (and hot dogs, lol) when I was a kid. More than once my mom said I came to her room claiming that my bed was shaking. I don't remember that, but I do remember one particluarly frightening night.

I was between the ages of thirteen and fifteen, and was in bed sleeping, but I guess I would say that I was kind of in between sleeping and being awake; not quite either. Anyway, I shared a room with my two sisters, but it was like they weren't there! Do you know what I mean? I was sleeping in the top bunk of the bunkbeds my twin sister was on the bottom. But, again, I felt like she wasn't there!! The attic door was directly across from my bed, and I heard this thunderous crash and then what sounded like feet pounding down the attic steps. The attic door flew open with such force that it crashed against the wall.

At this point I was all but hyperventilating and my heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I was totally awake! I kept thinking if I stay here they'll get me and if I get up they'll get me. Suddenly, I was at my moms beside trying to wake her up. I told her what happened and she said that it was my father. I was like, 'Huh?' It struck me odd that my dad would be in the attic, but like my sisters, I got the sense that my dad was not in bed next to my mom, but he could have been at work I suppose. I don't remember what his work schedule was like. I don't remember going to my mom's room and I don't remember going back to my bed either.

When I was seven I woke up in the night and decided to go to find my parents, but instead of going to their bedroom I walked downstairs and out the front door which was already open. I don't remember where I went or how or when I returned. But, I do have a vague recollection of walking down an unfamiliar street (there was a picket fence to my right and several houses that I didn't recognize) with several stick figures. I was ill for 3 days and my ear bled.

I've had several instances up to adulthood of being mysteriously ill for several days. Two of which were as an adult and I lived by myself and have a very hazy recollection of how I got sick or when I got better. I was just in the middle of it, and was ill for days!! Has this happened to you too?

Back to the incident in my youngest sisters room where I saw the dark shadow in the doorway and I sat up screaming... why would I not remember that I told my sister that everything was fine and that it was just a bug and then go back to sleep?? I don't find that a reasonable thing to do or say after being scared out of my wits.

I really need some answers and someone to talk to about this. I also want to ask you questions about feeling as if I've been sexually abused as a child. Could this be my mind putting an acceptable reason to an alien scenario because it was too unreal to be anything else?? I'm not losing my mind, right?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Caughtinblackeyes,
You are right about that. You shouldn't have said "oh, it's just a bug," and gone right back to sleep so easily. You may have been experiencing something negative, possibly a MILAB. I've had to deal with them too, unfortunately, but I know how to stay away from them now. It's a matter of keeping your vibrational frequency in a high place of love. They don't seem to be very good with that particular frequency. Wonder why?

Unless you have a good reason to believe that you were sexually abused as a child, I would not think that was how the alien abduction scenario developed. Many people are visited beginning in their childhood, so it isn't that unusual. It happens to lots and lots of people, they either just don't talk about it, or their minds are so clouded they don't remember.

No, you're not losing your mind. You're waking up. That's a good thing. :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

I've had many similar experiences to yours. The one about you seeing the planet in the sky, the one of you seeing things come down from the sky, and seeing dark shadow figures, AND the one about you leaving your home. I've been having visits from the star people since I was very young. The first experience I had was when I was about five. I met a group of brownish grey beings. But anyways I have had many dreams when I am looking up at the sky and see either UFOs, star constellations, planets...or the "second sun". Do you remember what the planet you seen looked like?

When I was younger I use to stay at my grandmas house a lot because my parents were going through relationship problems...but I remember waking up very early in the morning probably around 6 or 7 AM, it was brownish and dull outside...the sun was just barely coming out. But I remember getting up, I was so spaced out though that I didn't even realize what I was doing. But I got out of bed, then just walked on down the stairs...and out the door and down the street. I remember starring at the sky as I walked and having a feeling of being on a mission. Nothing else happened after because my grandma had been awake with my sister and they chased me down the street. I remember them taking me and telling me I had to go back home, but don't remember anything after that.

As for the shadow figures...me and my sister have both had experiences with them. I see them just about everywhere. It seems like they just come and go. I have yet to figure out what they are though. I have also seen robed beings. There was a human looking alien I met once who wore a long beautiful white robe. I've been calling her "lady white." Her eyes, skin, hair were all very pale white.

Also, when I have experiences with the star people I usually have a man there with me. He is very human looking...and he always wears a white robe.

So to answer your question...yes there are people who have experiences like yours. You have definitely come to the right place to share them! :)

Much love and light to you!

Ashlie

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Ashlie, you are not alone. This is one of the main reasons I have come to this forum... in the hopes of speaking with like minded people who share similar beliefs and experiences in a toatlly non-judgemental environment. I think it would be amazing to have a meeting somewhere perhaps as part of a spiritual/extraterrestrial seminar, or perhaps a web based video chat or something...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Ashlie,
I remember you telling me about the "sleep walking" event you had as a kid. And I had told you before that I used to sleep walk too. I wonder how many of us have experienced sleep walking? I did it pretty often between the ages of 7-20 or so, and then it stopped altogether.

Visigoth,
It would be really cool if we all went to a spiritual convention or something like that, we'll have to keep that in mind and see what comes our way. For now, we've got the forum. :-)

protoeve

Post by protoeve »

I've seen the hooded figures. Their robes are like Jedi robes right? I like the out fit!

caughtinblackseyes

Protoeve, yes they do look like Jedi robes lol. Somehow I doubt Yoda's underneath it!

Ashlie, I've had dreams where some seriously weird stuff was falling from the sky. Once I dreamt I walked out of the front door of my house (as an adult) and there in the sky was like this funnel like thing; it kind of looked like a tornado but it wasn't because it didn't touch down, it was horizontal. I was curous as to this and the thought popped into my head that it might be a worm hole of some sort and I certainly didn't know where that idea came from (lol). Suddenly this heavy looking rectangular object came hurting out of one end of the funnel. Now, don't laugh but my first thought was that a refrigerator was coming right at me! I don't remember anymore of that dream.

Many, many times I dream I'm back at the house where I grew up (my parents still live there) and I'm standing at the kitchen winddow looking out into the backyard and up in the sky. Usually there's what looks to be like this storm brewing in one corner of the sky. I can see the swirling clouds and then an airplane or helicopter come out of it and one even crashed in the front yard. This is obviously a dream because I think my family would remember such an event.

Since I was a teenager I have dreamed of this male figure with these incredible green eyes. Sometimes I just dream about the eyes and in actuality I don't think I've ever really gotten a good look at his features, but I've always felt a connection to him and a very real sense of being protected and safe.

As to your question about seeing other planets in the sky: I've seen what looked to be a full moon and another sun; just like you. However, as an adult (I'm in my forty's) many of my experiences have stopped, including most of the dreams. I'm not exactly sure why that is.