possible encounter

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

hchinaski

possible encounter

Post by hchinaski »

hi. i am new to this forum. i have consistently, throughout my life, had many unusual synchronous experiences...too numerous and inconsequential to mention. i have, however, had several experiences pertinent to this forum, and wanted to share them and have some feedback as to what they may involve.

i live in a two story waterfront home in a marshland. in my second floor bedroom, the westerly facing wall is composed of large naked bay windows, which face a canal. one week during the summer, i had some strange occurences. one evening, as i sat on my bed reading, i caught, in my peripheral, a darting pin sized light flash. as my room is elevated some 20-25 feet above ground level, and i live in a rather remote area with no nearby neighbors, i was surprised as to the possible source. a check outside revealed nothing unusual.

a few nights later, i was awakened in the middle of the night by bright light flooding the room, and a whooshing noise similar to waves lapping against a shoreline. i awoke, but found myself unable to move. i have had occasional boughts with sleep paralysis throughout my life, which are always frightening and traumatic, and it seemed as though this was another of these episodes. i struggled, as i always do during these incidences, to move, and was successful in pulling myself, however sluggishly, to my feet.

as i rose, i became intent on walking to my television set, which sat on a table in the middle of the room, in order to turn it on. as a child, whenever i had a bad dream, i would always turn on my tv and, using it as a nightlight, go back to sleep. i guess this was some sort of a reverting to a childhood coping mechanism.

at any rate, as i dragged my limbs across the floor, i became aware of a presence in the room. in some form of fear response, i spoke out and said "hey, whats up?" in response i got not the audible sound, but the impression of many voices laughing. i continued to struggle across the floor, and when i got to my television, i looked around the table and saw a small, indistinct being standing in the corner. i was overtaken with fear to the extent that my breath was taken away, and i dropped to the floor and slinked into the opposite corner of the room. as i did so, i saw that there was not just one small being, but many, standing in single file. for some reason, i stuck my arms out, as if reaching out in embrace, and the many small beings spread out and quickened their pace towards me. as the first being came within reach, i clasped my hands around its neck and squeezed with all my might. at this point, i blacked out. when i came to, i was again on my bed, and my hands were clasped around the neck of a small rubber squeeze toy version of the pilsbury doughboy. i had an overwhelming feeling of remorse for my actions, and immediately loosened my grip. i then stroked the toy on the head and said "im sorry, you may go now." i then felt a bony hand clasp my shoulder, and heard an inaudible mental response tersely stating "you may not go."

i have had other sleep paralysis events since then, and these events always involve some being reaching out and trying to lead me somewhere, but my response is always the same-to first take the hand, and then bite, or fight to end the encounter. i am not sure if these events are true encounters or simply night terrors. in retrospect i have often felt that i am being invited to witness something or go somewhere, but that my primal fear is too much to overcome and i am unable to accept. i have always wanted to get some feedback on the possible meaning of these events. if you have any thing to offer in response, i would greatly appreciate your consideration and time.

illumina

Re: possible encounter

Post by illumina »

:) Hi…hchinaski
:shock: :( Wooohah …Night terrors and sleep paralysis events are horrendous, that can bring on weird and creepy disjointed dream like scenarios, however… even within this there can be some basis of real fact based on or around the actual visions that manifest, whether or not you are aware of the reasons that created the whole thing in the first place. I’ll explain before and after I married my husband, he often suffered with night terrors and sleep paralysis, which would leave him quite upset, sometimes unable to go back to sleep for several hours. During one of these episodes he woke me up, though he did not mean to disturb me, I asked how long had this had been going on, to which he replied years.. So I asked him if he could remember any of the ‘dream’, he explained that the only thing he could recall was the feeling like there was a plastic/ cling film type material over his face which got tighter and tighter and a hand on his face, he was unable to move or fight back, nor did he want to, he also felt a floaty/ falling like sensation then everything would go black. That’s when he would fight back waking up to pull the stuff and hand from his face only to find there was nothing there.
This really concerned me…He did ask if ‘my friends’(see my post intro... first contact) could/would help him, this they did without hesitation, however the reasons for this ‘nightmare/night terror’ had far more heart rending consequences for him. What they found stemmed far back to his childhood…when he was a baby in fact, some back ground info.. his mother was a manic depressive, borderline schizophrenic and an alcoholic…after a telephone argument with his dad, she out of spite and because he was disturbed by his mother’s loud voice, she went into his room and to his cot and suffocated him (or I should say she thought she had) the next morning he was still alive, only just. We know this because when he asked his dad about the argument he confirmed that his mother phoned him to say that she’d done him in, he did not attend his meeting, and of course he got the first available train home. Needless to say his dad was intrigued as to how he knew of this, we told him and he took it quite well especially after he met one of them.
After this revelation they ‘my friends’ asked my husband, did he wish this to perpetuated, as they could erase the memory pattern with ease as it was only a small/short frequency burst. This would prevent him ever having this disturbing memory or ‘dream’ again, he did agree and has not to date ever been disturbed by this again.
So what I’m trying to say is these ‘dream like’ moments may be hiding real events, though they may not be absolute, becoming distorted events over time etc, do you know of anything that could be triggering these, something that happened in the past that you have blocked because it was so upsetting…just thinking retrospectively in respect of your experience/post.

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

I had something happen to me about 2 weeks ago during the night and it still makes me very nervous. Since it's spring and i can hear a lot of nocturnal critters making noises at night out side my bedroom window. This was NOT it. This sound came from INSIDE my room, I'd say at the end of my bed.
The sound(s) I heard were rather like when you click your tongue against the roof of your mouth, but like a whole string of it at once. I can't do it. I don't think a human could replicate the sound. I was drowsy, but not fully asleep. The moment I heard it, I yanked the covers over my head and curled up in a ball. There was SOMEONE in my room, and I think more than one. At least three. I was too scared to look, but I knew I was not alone in my room. It was not my parents checking on me (I've been sleeping very badly and crying out in my sleep from bad dreams). I barely slept the rest of that night, my heart pounding and in a cold sweat. I'm at a complete loss to explain this. Any thoughts?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Kumara Soul,
That clicking sound could have been star people talking to you. It can sound like clicking noises and high-pitched screeches. Maybe it is because they are existing in a higher frequency than we normally do. Most of the time, they communicate telepathically (inside the head) but they sometimes speak with their screeches , beeps, and clicks. It's interesting, because they can sound a bit like dolphins and some of them even have thick "rubbery" skin like dolphins do.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

It's possible. I can say it scared me silly, because it caught me completely off-guard. I was not thinking about aliens, nor was I trying to focus on them. I was just trying to fall asleep (without much success).
The next morning I bolted out of bed and ran into the bathroom, trying to see the back of my neck because i felt a small little bump there that was NOT there before. I haven't had any kind of unusual episodes since that night, though my sleep patterns are still a disaster.
If someone was trying to communicate something to me, I have no clue what they said. It is very curious about the dolphin-alien connection. The sounds i heard did not sound like dolphin speech. These were more of a clicking sound, almost like bones clicking together.
Whatever this was, it is something completely new for me. I feel as if I've gone from observer to test subject, and it's a little unsettling, because I wonder what they find so interesting with me.

Ford

Post by Ford »

Hello everyone.

I read this article with high interest.
I also made the experience that i suddenly startet to fight Aliens when being abducted . I know some other abductees, too. The tell me the same.
We (the abductees) think that the Aliens like to show us our hidden minds and feelings in that way, that they make us to do something we normaly dont´t do or want to do.
We think this is because they want us to change our mind and become better people.