Contact - Thoughts? (Warning: Long Post)

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Iain_Min

Contact - Thoughts? (Warning: Long Post)

Post by Iain_Min »

(Edit: I'd like to apologize ahead of time for the length of the post. Please, bear with me.)

Well, as the title states I am new to these forums. And I do have an experience I'd like to share, and perhaps get some feedback on.

I've always been a fairly open minded individual, and have looked forward greatly to the time when I'd actually be able to consciously see, hear, feel extraterrestrial beings. In my teen years I experienced "Abduction"-like moments - lost time, strange scars/injuries, brief and broken recollection of bright lights, staring at stars, etc - but nothing at all like what occured this morning.

Last night (Being the evening of March 20th, 2012) I went to bed early - as in 8:00pm early. I'm a 20 year old man, I don't do that EVER, but I was dead tired. Beyond exhausted and I didn't know why.

I couldn't stay asleep for the life of me. I'd wake up hourly feeling dehydrated, and from the hours of 9pm to 1:30am I drank more than two litres of water.

I woke again at 2:46am, my mouth dry as the Sahara, and made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water. When I returned to my room (Which is in the basement of the house) I couldn't see where I was going. Luckily I had a penlight in the pocket of my Hoodie, which I'd worn while having a cigarette outside, so I pulled it out and flicked it on to find my way to bed.

I reached my bed, but felt a strong urge to remain upright, a burning pull to the other end of the basement itself. Following the newly instilled instinctual desire I crept towards an unfinished part of our basement, and shone my light toward a tool box by the hot water heater.

There, crouched in the shadows, was a small (Perhaps three to four feet tall) creature. It was unclothed, though no genetalia were visible. The skin was a dark pink, laced with deep purple and blue veins that bulged slightly through the translucent flesh. The head was only slightly overproportionate to the body, and the skull's structure reminded me somewhat of the Nazca skulls in Peru. The eyes were large, and had a definite iris and pupil. They were deep and dark, but I could see fear.

The creature and I both seemed frozen in shock, like a deer in the headlights, just staring at eachother for nearly a minute. It didn't speak, nor did I, but I felt a sort of understanding. I moved forward and extended a hand. The creature slowly stood and accepted.

I'm not exactly sure why, but I felt compelled to touch the being - perhaps to verify that this was not some mere visual hallucination. It hesitated, crept away, but allowed me to set my hand atop it's head. I felt the shoulders - the muscular form felt soft and weak, like that of a newborn child. The body heat was quite warm, almost hot to the touch.

My memory breaks then, but the next thing I remember I was walking outdoors through a farmer's field following the creature. It climbed atop a fence and I followed, sitting with it, staring at the stars. It was calming, serene...

When I looked down again I saw a second of the beings seated near the first. And then, to my left, a third appeared - this one slightly smaller, standing on the ground. When I looked at it it screamed. Or, well... I think it screamed?

The eyes opened wide in absolute horror. The mouth gaped and it's skull seemed to inflate. There was a screaming but it was in my head, pulsing and tearing, causing a pain I can scarcely describe.

The other two seemed worried, seemed to be asking the third to stop, or to calm down, but it wouldn't. I found I was frozen with the fear, unable to leave my seated position on the fence.

My heart was racing, my breaths were shallow and panicked, but I managed to scream. Loud, verbal, outright piercing yell.

My memory breaks again, and I find myself in my basement, sitting by the water heater in a cold sweat, still yelling. I stopped myself, calmed my self, asked myself if I'd been hallucinating. I checked my shoes and they were wet with fresh mud, my jacket was off the hook and laid atop my bed.

I had no markings to show for it this time, but I did have an intense migraine.

I'm not afraid, nor was I truly frightened during the experience. I yelled because it felt the natural thing to do in such pain. I'm guessing whatever the being did to me was simply a defensive act, and I hold no resentment toward it.

Anyways... There it is. My most recent experience.

If anybody has any questions, comments - perhaps a similar experience to share? - I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you.