hard to explain im sure you hear that alot

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

confused

hard to explain im sure you hear that alot

Post by confused »

there is this light in the sky that changes from red to white to blue and if I go out side at night on a regular basis it can be sean doseent matter where I am and its position changes all the time but if i dont go out for say 2 nights then on the third night go out it wont be there but the 4th night it will be back now the most recent incedent that really bothers me it has happened 2 times the first time I thought it was a large spider dangling in my face but the thing is it was spinning then again last night about 3 weeks after the first time i opened my eyes again in the midlde of the night and again there was this dark grey spinning thing about the size of a quater but as if the quater was spinning in all directions fast enouugh to make it look like a sphere 2 inches from my nose andd when i jumped back it imploded and disapeared and now i feel sick all day the last timme i felt sick for 2 days this time 2 days sick again

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: hard to explain im sure you hear that alot

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Confused,
The light in the sky that changes colors -- does it seem to be there on a regular basis, in the same location? My husband John and I have noticed these objects in the night sky as well. There are about 7 or so that appear to be large objects like planets, but they are literally flashing from red to blue to green...many colors. We have also wondered what they are.

As for the grey object spinning in front of your face (which you said could be a spider or a sphere) -- Are you physically awake when this happens or are you in an altered state? I am asking because, years ago when I first started training with the star people (I actually went through something like school with them), one of the things they did over and over was to get me to face my fears. During visitations with the star people, I went into an altered state which I called the alternate reality. Now I just call it the etheric plane, and it happens during the night when my physical body goes to sleep but I am fully conscious of what is happening.

Sometimes they literally shoved spiders in front of me in order to get me to face my fear. At least, that's what I am assuming the purpose was, but there could have been another reason for it. Spiders seemed to show up pretty often and so did spheres.

I hope you are feeling all better now.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

confused

Post by confused »

hi
the changing lights seem to fallow me when im driving and and change course will appear on either side of the car
the sphear has appeared a couple times since this post it has always been at night but i have been awake once i had gone into the bathroom and the light was on i seen it clearly it looked metalic appeared in front of my face and when it startled me id imploded in on it self

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Confused,

It is amazing how these things are manifesting physically right in front of your face. I have seen silver metallic spheres during visits with the star people and I have also seen the secret government using metallic spheres to emit low frequency vibrations that are used (in part) to slow people down, literally making their movements sluggish and heavy.

When the star people use them, it is also to manipulate vibrational frequencies, but in a way that can be useful. For example, one time the star people let me play around with a small gold metallic sphere that fit in my hands. I used the amplifying properties of the sphere to turn on a radio, control the volume, and even make a plant grow by using my thoughts.

The secret government, of course, really likes to keep people in a low, fear-based frequency so they are easily controlled. The metallic spheres are one of the ways they can do that.

I believe the way to overcome this problem is to raise your own vibrational frequency to such a high level that the evil secret government cannot reach you. You do this by being happy and keeping love in your heart. LOVE actually has its own high level, finely tuned vibrational frequency that makes the physical form work in perfect health and it also gives you the ability to create a beautiful reality for yourself simply by thinking good thoughts and focusing on what you want.

Do what makes you happy. Be yourself, be free, and follow your BLISS. This will help you keep LOVE in your heart and find a good vibrational frequency that will protect you.

There are some good videos about vibrational frequencies that may help you understand this concept:
Dr Emoto and the Frequency of LOVE

Frequency Creates Geometric Shapes

Solfeggio Frequencies for Healing

Many Blessings, Bonnie

confused

Post by confused »

thanks so much
these were the size of superr rubber balls but medium to dark grey

paulmacdonald

Post by paulmacdonald »

oh my god. finally. some other people are seeing the same red green blue strobing lights too.
Victoria British Columbia they are there every night. lots .they are brighter than stars and they strobe.
I use a monocular and find you can easily see the colors but when I use a telescope or binoculars
not as much or at all. they hide or sit near other stars. constellations like the big dipper have a few.
and you can see the normal star right beside but not as bright. I have been watching them for the last two years. sometimes as many as 20 or 30. the ones that are quite far away and smaller just flash red.
because of the distance but you know they are the same .

Tess

Post by Tess »

Tell me about the spiders!!! I kept seeing them for yrs they would come to me out of no were (no such spiders that big exist were I come from)

Then one day after another incident I swore that next time I'll grab it,but lo and behold I never saw it again.
Tess.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Tess,
The spiders were part of my learning with the star people. They used them to help me face my fear. That was one of the biggest lessons, learning to face my fear. During some of the visitations, the star people would place me in different scenarios where I would have to fight enemies, defend myself against attackers (both human and non-human) and sometimes big, unnaturally large spiders would show up. I got to the point where I was not afraid of them and it was obvious to me that they weren't even real spiders, but fake, rubber spiders that I thought were ridiculous.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Prognatus Septem

Post by Prognatus Septem »

Ok, this is great stuff. I've been aware of these multi colored flashing objects since 2006. Until this post the only other human I've ever heard mention them is one George Green in this interview on CtoC...here is the direct playlist for all 16 parts. This was years ago so you'll have to listen to find it yourselves. I don't remember anymore where in the interview George mentions them>>>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TharNOX ... sults_main

George says these are geostationary space stations. I agree that this could be an accurate term.

After my contact experience in the desert I came away with knowledge which I did not have in my head before the contact. One item I clearly remember is...there are seven of these around the Earth and they are the seven angles of the Apocalypse, as described in the Bible. I actually have spoken about this back in 2008 in an interview.... here is the link if anyone cares to have a listen>>>>
http://ufosoverarea51.com/interviews.html It is the interview on the Kevin Smith Show.
I know this is a big curve ball to throw at you but it is my experience. I am very interested to talk more about this. Thank you all for bringing this up for discussion.
Incidentally, I have not experienced the up-close orbs...very interesting though~

Peace,
John

Tess

Post by Tess »

Bonny I will check the site later on,when I was a child I use to happily jump on my parents bed knowing that the colours would come.They did from one end of the room and disappear at the other end.

I had no control over them they would float past like a cloud...different,beautiful colors.I would wonder what would be the next color? Red,yellow,green,purple,orange?and oh so beautiful.
Tess.