MY STORY AND MORE TO COME

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

neorider69

MY STORY AND MORE TO COME

Post by neorider69 »

Before I tell my story I am new to this site and would like to thank all who read this and can relate. As I tell you my story it will be based on a time line like manner and can only give you an estimated ages and years all this has occurred which is roughly around every 4-5 years. At certain points I may revert back to earlier times in my story as these events that I will explain later bring back forgotten memory’s and I have pieced together most of what I could. I try to be detailed as possible so that you the reader can try to see the way I saw these events play out. At roughly the age of 5-6 going to a zoo with my class mates in kindergarten we come across this owl exhibit. There were already kids and adults at the exhibit looking in to see and screaming and yelling at the owl to get its attention. I remember as I came up to the exhibit looking in to see the owl I look around trying to find it. There in the upper right corner was a big Barn owl starring directly at me and nothing else but me, I know this as I looked around while other kids were desperately trying to get its attention. As a kid it was kind of creepy seeing its big black eyes just piercing into mine up in a dark corner. As it became more eerie to me to see it I remember walking away from the exhibit only to look back as I watched it keep a close eye on me but as I walked away I gained enough courage to go back and see if it was starring just at me (even at this age I was pretty clever so I did some tests). As the kids still at the exhibit try to get its attention I walk up and down the exhibit and watch as it STILL stares at me, I acted like I was walking away only to show up at another area of the exhibit only to find that it spotted me almost instantly and kept its eyes on me. After that I kind of remember thinking "why is this owl looking at me only" and then I went on my merry way. *Keep in mind this is one of the memories that was forgotten that was triggered by an event later as I continue my story*. At around the age of ten is when I first saw a UFO. I must have woke up around 11 it seemed like a humming noise; it was kind of a relaxing humming noise. I looked outside my window into the backyard (behind my house is some small woods and after the woods is a major road. The woods were thick enough to be able to see the cars pass by still though). I look up to see a triangular (what seemed black) craft roughly the length of a house and the width of 3 road lanes, it had white light on each corner and 3 going across in the center, but I could only make out the outline of the craft. This craft was about 1 story higher in the air then an average telephone poles height, its speed it was going was about 10mph so it seemed to just be cruising. As it passed my house I get up to go tell my mother who was out in the living room also to peek out back to keep an eye on the craft. My mother being skeptical gets up slowly and by the time she looks outside it disappeared. At the age of 15 things really started getting weird and for the longest time I didn’t tell anybody this next part. Before I begin here was a quick layout of my room. the door to my room had no door, looking in my room from the door straight ahead was the bed, head side was against the left wall which would put the left side of the bed if lying face up on it would put the left side of the bed against another wall leaving the end and right side part of the bed opened up to get to and from. Next to the door way was a 7ft bookcase; to the right of the doorway was the closet. So one night I had waken slightly only to realize I wasn’t able to move or speak, I could barely keep my eyes open as it felt like I was drugged with sleep medication but I knew for sure I was awake and there in front of my door way stood 3 dark figures all dressed in black cloaks, I could not see their faces possibly due to a night light that was on just outside my bedroom behind the figures and may have caused a silhouette effect. These figures seemed to be roughly 5ft tall, and seemed to be leaving the room as I awoke. I can only assume they knew I woke up and stopped to look back at me while they just stood there; I desperately tried to keep my eyes open but was no use and fell back asleep. I don’t remember much of the end of my teen years into my 20's it’s like a vague memory loss which is very strange to me as I would think these years would be the highlight years of my life. I won’t go into detail but I do remember some normal things like moving and some hangout spots, typical things of that nature and getting married. Odd part is somewhere between 1997-2006 (I know it’s a huge gap hole) I obtained these two scar marks the size of what looked to be needle holes, one on each of my tricep area directly across from each other in the exact same spots. In 2007 me and my wife had moved into her parents’ house, having setup our own bedroom, one night we decided to sleep in the guest room (as the AC was broken and the guest room was the coolest part of the house) in the middle of the night I had awoken to what felt like needle stabs in my lower thighs, my wife still asleep I tried to get up but could not as the lower half of my body waist down could not move. I could move my upper body enough to look at the end of the bed only to find the same black like figures standing at the foot of my bed again just staring back at me and again wearing the same black cloaks. This time I was able to fight harder to stay awake but soon gave up and fell back asleep. The next morning I looked at my thighs to see 2 small marks one on each side directly across each other (with the marks on my triceps if connected would make a rectangle or X). A couple days later I developed a rash only it was just around my chest area (as far as I know rashes develop only in the area that was affected) but the rash was not itchy, after a week it disappeared, I had showed my wife and told her some aliens came and stuck (she just kind of said "whatever") In 2009-10 I decided to watch the Fourth Kind and notice in the movie of how owls take part in alien encounters which kind of scared me because it brought back a forgotten memory which I first explained in the start of my story. Second the encounter in the movie showed to happen around 3am which is even strange as I to noticed have been waking up around the same time (230-330am) regardless of what time I go to bed. One time I kept a diary of the times I wake up and found that this happens about 3-4 times a week. What’s even more weirder is we have 2 pets (1 cat 1 dog) the dog sleeps out in the living room and the cat always sleeps with me but on these nights especially when I get weird vibes the cat is not sleeping next to me. After seeing this movie and bringing back a long forgotten memory I decided to piece these events together that has happened to me over the years and so far have come up with what I have told you so far. At this point I have not heard anything about the 2012 incident that suppost to happen on December. Whats amazing to me is I had predicted my "visitors" to return sometime in 2012 as I mentioned they come about every 4-5 years. So here we are in May. I am the type of person who likes nature and love to go out and explore whats out there in the wild. Not too long ago in May me and my brother go out for a hike in a State Forrest (I wont say where). Well we were pretty deep in the forrest and was about sun down around 6-7 pm so we decided to head back. *Keep in mind I had a cell phone on me and had been working perfectly to entire day*. As we started making our way back out of no where a barred owl flys up on a tree, I had stopped to take some pics and to video it. I switched to the camera on my phone only to find out, out of no where my phone started acting up, the screen was all fuzzy and my phone started buzzing, its a touch screen so after tapping the screen which allowed it to focus I was able to get a couple shots of the owl, but switching it to video mode again my phone acted up making buzzing noises and the screen all fuzzy and was not able to video it. While all this was going on the owl only seemed to be interested in me keeping its eyes directly on me. My brother had walked aways a bit to try to get to focus on him as I just stood still watching it, he made some noise to distract the owl but the owl was not interested in him only me. I started to get a strange sensation in my body as if it wanted me to follow it, at this point it fly across to another tree only to stare right at me. Some how I was able to break through its "stare" spell and we were on our way back out. Still in the forrest a mile down from where we first saw the owl, it appeared again as if following us, this time it was a bit further away from me going into a deeper part of the forrest. And I again I could see it starring directly back at me. We finally got out of the forrest around 830 that night. I feel that I need to go back to that spot in hopes to find that owl again and to see where that owl will take me. I plan on going hiking back to see if the owl appears, I am very excited to know that this might be my chance to meet my "visitors" face to face. I am not scared that any of this is happening, I in fact am very excited to know that I am one of thousands that have been chosen to be visited, and look forward to posting of what is to come. I do hope that I am right about them returning to me, if not then I guess I must wait when they are ready to return.