My abduction experience

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Kama

My abduction experience

Post by Kama »

I have decided after 15 years to share my abduction experience. I have talked about this to less than a handful of people, but for some reason I feel prompted to share it now.
It happened in May 1998, I was living in york at the time with a partner who partially corroborated my experience. We had had a day out to Bridlington and stopped off to visit the Rudston Monolith on the way home. I remember touching the Monolith and getting a kind of electric shock from it. I laughed about it at the time and during the drive home.
Afterwards I felt a bit 'strange', kind of giddy and not quite with it. We went to bed that night and around 3 am I woke to a very bright light beaming down on me. The next thing I knew I was in a strange room without windows with a tall human looking being who (without speaking words, but I understood) told me to follow him and not be afraid, which I did. He lead me to another room with a window and told me to change into some clothes (like white surgeons clothes) which were laid out, and that he would come for me. I changed into the clothes and while I was waiting I had a look out of the window, through which I could see the earth, which I remember looked quite far away. As I was looking at the earth the being came back and again asked me to follow him, which I did, to another room which was very large and had a large open space in which were placed sofa's and chairs with other humans seated, and then steps up to what looked like a control center. The being told me that the sofa's and chairs were to make us feel at home. I was told to sit down on a sofa which I did next to two other humans, then another being spoke to us (again I heard it in my head) and asked us to talk about (amongst ourselves) what we thought about the leaders of our planet, and did we think they were leading us and the planet in the right direction.
I remember the woman sat next to me was from Sheffield, because I asked her where she was from and if she knew why we were here. She told me she went to bed like me and the next thing she knew she was here. After we had talked for a while about earth the being who I met initially came and took me back to the room where I changed clothes and told me to change back again into my PJ's, which I did, then he came back (he looked very human except he was taller than most humans and fairer) and took me to another room where there was another being who had a device in his hand. I again was told not to be afraid, and the being with the device approached and put it on my earlobe. My 'guide' being told me that the device was to put a chip in me so they would know where I was and would be able to communicate with me. He then took me to a kind of chamber, again telling me not to be afraid, and that it would send me home. He told me not to talk about my experience, he said for my own benefit, as people on earth would not believe me if I did.
The next thing I knew was awaking in my bed. In the morning my girlfriend before I had chance to say anything said "I had the strangest feeling in the night that you were gone, you just weren't here".
I don't really know if I will ever fully understand what happened to me that night, but the experience was as real as anything I have experienced and it has stayed with me all these years.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My abduction experience

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Kama,
Thanks for sharing your amazing experience. You seem to have quite a clear recall of that event. It is remarkable that you were talking to the lady sitting next to you and she told you she had gone to bed and then found herself there, like yourself. That is great recall.

It sounds like similar visits I have had with the star people. Many of the meetings were rather nonchalant, like yours, and fairly comfortable. Those were experiences I had during the night after going to sleep in my bed, and then suddenly finding myself onboard a spaceship or other strange location. I started calling these beings "star people" when I was about 19, because I knew they weren't from Earth (the friendly ones, anyway).

I've also had the chips or implants put in my ear (not the earlobe, but inside my ear), my nose, the back of my head, and my elbows. And I've woken up with fresh new scars that were not there the night before. When I asked my star friends about these scars, they told me it was done for testing or because I "had pain" and they helped me. I'm not so sure about their explanations. One really confusing aspect has been that there are different beings, both good and bad, taking part in these visits or abductions, so it gets difficult to know exactly who you are dealing with.

Do you think the energy from the Rudston Monolith somehow brought this experience on?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG