Technology dreams

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Headsup7up

Technology dreams

Post by Headsup7up »

The other thing my friend has talked about in dreams is Nikola Tesla. He seems to be a big fan of Tesla's work.

He also had a moment where he was talking a lot of sound energy. He said something along the lines of "mining for sound". Sticking big rods into the earths surface and something about the plate tectonics and mining the shockwaves????

Again I didn't understand it exactly but we do already have sound into light technologies which is cool.

http://www.popsci.com/node/33226

Sadly these are usually just cloudy dreams so I can only get so much at once.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Technology dreams

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi HeadsUp,
Thanks for sharing the information you acquired from your friend. Sound and Light frequencies are around us (and within us) all the time. People don't usually pay too much attention to them, but the truth is we each have our own vibrational frequency that can be affected by sound and light. Sounds such as words can even have an effect on the structure of our bodies.

Russian Scientists recently discovered that language can be used to program DNA. In part of their experiment, they measured the vibrational frequency of a salamander and then embedded the frequency in a laser light. Then they shone the light onto a frog embryo and the frog grew into a salamander!!!

Russians Change DNA with Frequency Experiments part one

Russians Change DNA with Frequency Experiments part two
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

That is wild...

believeronice

Post by believeronice »

Hey Headsup7up,

I enjoy your thread.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell - Now I've seen everything.

Thank you...

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

the weaponized version causes cancer in suspicious persons who need to be gotten rid of or would spill secrets. aliens will just turn you into a freak. they usually are found at dulce. not to say this tech cant be helpful but willingly altering a persons code is a grievous sin. there are concise exceptions. this is why implants are demonic. it alters the body in a sinful way. destroy any and all implants that you can. knowing they are there is bad.

ive heard of but never seen people who use the mind itself to induce change. they deny frequencies are involved as they again dont believe energy vibrates. its how most psychics use their abilities however.