Alien writing?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Alien writing?

Post by wings »

Does anyone ever remember seeing alien fonts and writing when they are aboard a craft?

joeyf

Re: Alien writing?

Post by joeyf »

Hey Wings, I saw some ancient writing when I was on a ship with grays and humanoid beings, they actually looked quite like us but better looking I must say they must've conquered the whole medical thing. The writing was quite weird almost like the Sumerian writings but still different, I can't compare it specifically to any writings I have ever seen on earth. It was quite amazing.

BlueMoon

Post by BlueMoon »

Hi Wings,

I have also seen a lot of alien writing while on the crafts but mainly while it was being taught to me. The writing is not like our alphabet but more of a complex system of writing that stores large amounts of information on each symbol. When you trace your finger along the symbol it transmits the info to your brain. This allows you to consume large amounts of information or instructions for tasks. It took 4 or 5 sessions to learn these characters. Once completed it also allows the aliens to instruct detailed commands without having to trace the character with your fingers.

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks everyone for the info.

I myself have seen some 'font' before. Its the strangest story though.

I live sort of a tormented life. Cult groups try to get me to give up Jesus, and at times its difficult to sleep at night as they are waiting for you in your room.

But... On this one nice, it became quite and I drifted into sleep and then I felt a presence. I kept still and looked around while covered up. I felt two people behind me (where the wall is, behind me) and oddly, they shown a flash light (?) through the back of my head towards the front. When they did this, where the beam of light was on my room wall, I could see another room. This startled me. I saw about 6 or 7 people passed out in a living room, wild looking kids, all knocked out, asleep. But I also noted that they looked through something that I was seeing as they looked around. I saw 'glyphs' or symbols, only one per time, at the top right of my eye sight, like in the black area of my vision. I saw several.

The next day, I broke out my 'world history of writing' and went to the back where it has alphabets of all the base languages of early man. I know I had seen this alphabet before. I did indeed find it. It was Phoenician. It has a similar derivative that became Aramaic. This was the language used in Israel during the time Jesus was walking Earth.

As I told you, I can see Angels as well (very faintly, like wispy outlines), but I do see them, standing on roofs, like on Churches, etc, hovering in the sky, their wings slowly opening and closing, and they can move very fast and they can attack bad spirits as well, that is wild to see. But... I pray continuously as I get attacked a lot by spirits, and when I saw this happen, it made me think, could this be Angellics that were checking up on me? I am quite certain they have high technology as the Seraphum visited Earth in polished giant bronze ships in the Chapter of Ezekiel in the Holy Bible.

When I was laying there, trying to act like I was asleep, it was interesting to see that they could see where the enemy was. They shown the light all around in their room. They were all passed out. I saw them clear as a bell. Wildest thing. But those fonts really stuck. I was so happy to finally see some writing that I hadn't seen before, though it was in a book and quite ancient.

The Phoenicians were a very very old civilization, and who knows where they got their language from.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

beware the fallen can look like angels. the worst are like dragons.

a person being attacked should lower the density of his given space. it makes it near impossible to get at you. but it also must span a great distance. over a 50 meter radius. draw greatly from your surrounding the ether around you. slowly increase the radius. ive used an energy drain system that lowers the energy density of all space within around 150 meters of me and it works no matter where i go. the problem is it uses a blessed power that i cant replicate. i have to solve an alternate method. but ive been free of aliens and the feds because it costs too much ether to visit me. most of any evil spirits are ether aliens which are demons or the damned. angels dont intervene in physical forms anymore. its a rare sight.