My Encounter

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

joeyf

My Encounter

Post by joeyf »

My first UFO sighting was when I was 8 years old a block away from my house in the park. I was looking up at the sky and saw some green and red lights at first kept looking but then it caught my attention, at first I dismissed it because I live right near an airport but this was stationary and just hovering. It was metallic in color and dome shaped on top and the bottom was cylindrical slightly with 6 green lights on the outer frame and a green and red light in the middle of the bottom, the red blinked and all of the green lights just stayed on. It was there for a few minutes then took off faster than anything I have seen at that time, definetly not possible by us humans, yet at least. I have always been interested in aliens and space travel, space ships, space exploration etc.. I never thought I'd be aboard an alien ship, until I was. When I was 16 I went to sleep and woke up to white lights, upon being able to finally see I noticed I was in a bedroom with white walls, white roof and white floor all illuminating light. These walls can change calls just by your preference, I always turned them to this color just by thinking it. I was aboard and roaming around this ginormous ship. It was literally the size of Manhattan or so it seemed. Little did I know I could go anywhere there just by thinking it after putting some little thing on the side of my forehead it was little sticky thing which allowed me to use my mind to do anything and I mean anything. I could think of moving things and they would move. Eventually after roaming around and trying to understand the writing and what it was I was on I was teleported to this room with 7 alien beings. They were grey and about 4.5 feet tall and had 4 fingers, and spoke telepathically, as I was also able to speak with them the same way using the transmitter I was wearing. This is my first ship I was on, I was on 2 others that were much smaller but the same species. The first ship I saw was a scout ship and it is manned by one person or alien... Again they gave me the transmitter on all ships. I would talk, they'd ask me questions, tell me things, help me expand my knowledge of the universe and certain technology like they told me how to use the transmitters and how to make them but I refuse too unless I had the money too as I wouldn't give someone else the technology to become rich... My experiences which there have been at least 100 were awesome. I could never have dreamed of the technology that is aboard that ship. I also went to their home world a couple of times which is millions of light years away yet only takes minutes to get too on their ship, I know we will never get there obviously it would take centuries which means we won't get there. Their world is underground, there is water there which they make on their own along with everything. Everything is self-made and I mean everything. From what I've seen and experienced there we are monsters compared to them. They live in peace and all work together and sure they have a leader but the leader is well liked and very good at what she does. They have no medical problems and live for well the oldest being there is over 10,000 years old so yeah a long time. I could write on for days but these are the main points and the best experiences. If you have questions I will answer them.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My Encounter

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Joey,
Thanks for sharing your experience. It sounds like you met some very nice beings.
Have you seen them again?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Re: My Encounter

Post by Diego9000 »

I have some questions:

I didn't quite understood the thing about the transmitter.
Did you ask them to keep it and promised to not give to anyone or to teach you how to do one?
And why use it? They speak through telepathy... o.O

Tell me more about the beings (details about them) and about the previous ships!
Can you remember what you guys spoke of?
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light