Keys Taken and Keys Returned

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

mfoster

Keys Taken and Keys Returned

Post by mfoster »

Here is a summary of my latest experience (taken from one of my online books):

On January 14, 2014, I had the weirdest experience of my life. I never used my home security system, and I had recently started leaving the front door unlocked. Someone, whom I initially thought was a robber, bumped my bed, woke me up, and repeated something like, “uh oh,” and left. His voice, male and gentle, approximated a Southern U.S. accent. I did not immediately recall seeing the individual. Since I sleep with the light on, and the bed is not near the bedroom door, the “bumping” would seemingly have been intentional. Following the incident, I never heard the front door close. I did not even get out of bed for several minutes, since I thought, at first, that I might have been dreaming.

I then suspected that my apartment was burglarized. However, only my interlocking key chains, with 15 keys, were missing. I searched for the chains, which had been hanging from a pushpin on the wall, over the next 24 hours. My wallet, immediately below the keys, was not stolen! Fortunately, I had duplicates for many of the keys. My main concern was the hassle of replacing a few keys and having the lock changed on the front door. Intriguingly, I did not panic. I was not even particularly upset. (The dear soul, I feel, prepared me.) By way of comparison, about a dozen years earlier, a VCR and a jar of coins were stolen from my apartment, while I was on vacation. I felt angry and violated.

Given the oddness of the situation, I was hesitant to file a police report, but the assistant residence manager convinced me to do so. The police officer was a very nice fellow. At first, he was being very serious, but I started joking with him, and we became friendly. Anyway, he took a few photos of the place and gave me his business card with case number 294-0000725 on it. That night, I locked the door and armed the security system. The following morning (January 16), I woke up, and the keys were hanging on the wall. No one could have entered my apartment without setting off my security system. The police would have been automatically dispatched.

My initial speculation was that an intermediate angel took the keys from the “robber” and returned them to me. Then, on January 17, 2013, it occurred to me that the first event might have also been a contact emancipation. Perhaps the caution, disguised as a robbery, might have been to keep my door locked and my home security system turned on. Either way, the entire incident occurred within a week after I began once again communing inwardly with or praying to transterrestrials. I was asking to consciously recall an encounter with them.

Following the event, I practiced a post-contact meditative regimen I developed. As a result, I developed additional insights.

For instance, the individual’s name, which occurred to me immediately, was Brennan. On February 22, 2014, his name was clarified as Bri-non´. Although he is from Alpha Centauri, he lives on the Earth. I also filed the identical, word-for-word report (PDF and Word formats) with MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network) and with David M. Jacob’s International Center for Abduction Research.

I was just interviewed over the telephone (February 15, 2014) by a MUFON field investigator from the Kansas City area. He was a nice fellow, and he was very supportive. His questions were excellent. Immediately following the interview, he told me that, prior to speaking with me, he consulted Betty Hill’s niece, Kathleen Marden, about my key chain. Marden is the director of abduction research for MUFON. She told him that missing-then-returned objects are quite common in the “abduction” phenomena.

Shortly before midnight, on February 23, 2013, I conducted another meditation on my contact emancipation from Bri-non´. The danger, as I recall this dear soul telling me, will be coming from the sky. Some devastating new weapon, one not expected or anticipated by most people, will be used. Almost everything will, as a result, be almost instantly pulverized. Yes, that is the word which occurred to me, “pulverized.” In certain regions througout the world, material objects will, in seconds, be reduced to fine particles. The specific date of this event, while soon, was not clear to me.

Spiral

Re: Keys Taken and Keys Returned

Post by Spiral »

Hi, very interesting scenario with the keys, I think sometimes things like that are to tell you that you aren't going mad & that it is real.

The devastating new weapon could be an energy weapon of the type used to turn the world trade centre to dust, & whats happening in the Ukraine could be the reason why, although there are a lot of people the PTB in the West want out of the way, Syrians, Iranians, etc & not forgetting the stand off between China & Japan/ US