Short spirit tormenters like Grays

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Short spirit tormenters like Grays

Post by wings »

For long bouts in my past, I have been tortured in my body (burning feet, spasms in my kneecaps, etc, long nights of pain) by short beings in the spirit (or shifted into the spirit dimension, I don't know). They have eyes like the Whitley Strieber aliens, short grays, almond eyes, very very large eyes with eyelids that close. They would torture me for 1 to 3+ hours and sometimes for many nights in a row, and I have had this happen for months at a time. But lately they have been gone. One (rare, usually two or more) showed up and was torturing my kneecap (one). It is a horrible electric shock that wakes you up and causes your leg to flex forward like a kick. They keep doing this, usually at night when you are about to fall asleep, keeping me up till dawn at times. This one showed up about 1 or 2 weeks ago in the early AM, after the sun had risen. I could clearly see his outline, and he darted about very swiftly like a small commando. I would take the 'thing' out of my kneecap and throw it, and he appeared to run over to it or retrieve it, and stab it back into my kneecap.

Just now it happened again, 5:55 PM in the evening, laying down for a rest. I am about to dose off and zing, my kneecap is shocked. I reach down and grip my hand in the spirit and grab for 'something' that might be there to remove it, and I notice spirit movement and sure enough, another Gray looking thing, like a commando, very small, very large eyes, and this time, I see some 'tech' (technology) going on, like some bluish squares or rectangles that move/assemble, like a readout showing a power spike or something, and a rectangle screen looking thing in front of its face, and his eye blinking now and then. Also, his eye, now and then would turn red or goldish red for a moment (longer then one second) like it was illuminated, and was quite fast, like a screen was in its eye. (I have heard also of their contact lenses having night vision, so this could be that). So, there I was, again tonight being harassed by mini-me with high technology in my room trying to zap my right kneecap like he is army-man. sigh.....

When I say I grabbed the what-ever-it-was from my kneecap, I have to fill you in. I have been attacked now for nearly 16 years by what I think are either druids or similar cult group of which I refused to join, so they have taken it upon themselves to subject me to horrible torment, trying to make me give up Christ, etc. I am a devout Christian, I love Jesus, I am a Jesus Freak, official fan club member.

Also, I see in the spirit, but very very poorly. I see outlines. I can go outside and see Angels, real Angels on house tops, church tops, etc. They do have wings (the Cherubum do), and I see ghosts, demons, and evil spirits that are bent on causing people misery. I hear voices as well, and since the 'enemy' knows this, they like to use that as a pry to torture me with.

And so.... With that, I have been reverse engineering how a lot of these attacks occur and try to defend myself. I feel a bad pain in my head or side or leg, and I can usually pluck it out if its placed there by a 'bad guy' as it isn't natural. I have learned to usually tell, figure out, if something is natural causes or induced by someone or something, and sometimes it can be an object in the spirit, or a ball of light spirit thing, which I can cast out as well and smack and flick out and smack etc, until it leaves. They usually do not leave until it gets pretty difficult. But, at nearly 16 years, they still attack. They don't get it. I love Jesus, Im not giving up.

So that is how I knew to grab for 'something' in my kneecap, and I usually hold the something in the air above me where the ceiling is like a blank screen and I can see the outline of the object or thing. I can see then if it has eyes, if the eyes are open, if its a spirit, and if its a thing, I can see its shape. This appears to be like a screwdriver that is stuck into my kneecap, and has a wire on it. That is what I saw the last time a short thing came into my room attacking my kneecaps. Today when being attacked, I questioned it, 'Why?' wanting to know why it was attacking me. No answer. It was staring at me behind my desk drawer by my chair, blinking, screens popping up, etc, as I told above.

I decided to measure it. I didn't wait to see if it left. I decided also to document this. I need to, as others might be going through this. He is very short, almost the height of the doorknob on my door, the door being a stock American door, made in USA, so about 34 inches, just under the doorknob.

In the past, when they were hitting me hard, burning my feet, 3 to 4 at a time in my room, I often was given the answer (when I asked why they were torturing me) that because I had caused their ship to crash. That always freaked me out as I wondered... Me???? Ship crashed because of me???

About a month ago, it occurred to me, what if they are just mad at 'humans' because perhaps the USA or someone shot down their craft and so they think of us 'all' as being an evil race, or at least to torture us because they were shot down.

When I saw that guy keep strategically dancing around in my room sticking that electrode looking screwdriver thing in my kneecap after I would pull it out, I got to thinking... What if they are creating ways to attack us in the spirit?

I want to think Aliens are mostly friendly, like of what I hear about the race from Sirius, and I have always been intriqued by the Grays, having met three in a hallway once, again in the spirit, wearing what looked like foil suits with upside down triangles on their top pocket locations, like badges. But these, these things really like to come here and torment me for some dang reason...

Anyways, I wanted this publically documented. Maybe it will help others, etc, and we can find out what is going on and 'why'.

Bill

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Short spirit tormenters like Grays

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Bill,
It is so terrible what you have been enduring. I don't recall if I told you this or not, but you might try the meditation I made for Grounding, Centering, and Shielding. It is a 30 minute audio that can help you find your inner strength, help you get balanced, and give you some protection via shielding, especially if you listen to it more than a couple times and get used to the idea of doing it on your own. I found, through my experiences, that you can gain control over any attack by feeling your inner strength and standing up to the attacker. I know you said that you were able to pull the "screwdriver" type object out of your knee, but they always come right back with it and shock you again. That really sucks. You've got to find a way to raise yourself above this so they cannot bother you anymore. You said you are in the "Jesus club" (that was funny), so I assume you have been praying and calling out the name of Jesus during these attacks. Is this helping any? I have heard other abductees say that calling out the name of Jesus helps to end the attack.

I can tell you that most of the aliens/star people are either benevolent or at least neutral, but there are definitely evil ones as well. I am sorry you have to deal with the bad ones. Try the meditation and perhaps that can help you build up some resistance to this.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Re: Short spirit tormenters like Grays

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie,

Many thanks for the advice. I will try that.

When I tell them to leave in the name of Jesus, they just continue. But lately, I have called upon the Holy Spirit, and thanked them for protecting me and keeping the bad spirits away, and then some things suddenly start to happen, blurs and clanking sounds, etc, and then it gets nice and quiet. Learning 'what' to pray for and how to pray are very important, I have found. Always learning....