Alien Encounter or Sleep Paralysis?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Darkcircuit

Alien Encounter or Sleep Paralysis?

Post by Darkcircuit »

On April 5th 2014, at roughly 12am, I fell a sleep in my living room watching a Disney movie with my young daughter. My wife had gone to sleep in our bedroom, which is located across from our living room.

I woke up shortly after (maybe thirty minutes later) in what felt like a dream. I sat up and turned to the TV and noticed the movie had finished playing and the Netflix menu was on. Then I turned to the left and saw that my daughter was still sleeping. I then looked straight in front of me towards the hallway which leads to the font door and noticed three shadowy figures approaching.

They stood about 5 feet tall, and as they became more visible, due to the dim light of the TV and kitchen hood-fan light I could see that they closely resembled the typical description of a Grey alien. To my surprise I was not scared at all, in fact I felt very comfortable and safe in their presence. I remember them approaching me rather quickly. One walked over to my left, the other to my right and one stood at the end of my feet.

I was told to lay back down and relax. They did not speak with what appeared to be their mouth, but rather with their minds into mine. I'm not sure why, but I did not question them. I simply complied with the request. Next I remember one of them sticking their face right into mine for a moment. I could see that he was very wrinkly.

I was instructed to clear my mind and visualize my mind being split into two halves, where one was for outside communications and the other was for my internal thoughts. Somehow... and it is hard to explain, I was able to communicate with all three of them while still thinking of separate things in parallel. It did not work right away and to get the communication initiated I was instructed to repeat in my internal mind the chorus of the first song that I could think of. The repetition seamed to open the other side of my mind up for full communications with them.

Literally a second after they established communications with me, they were gone and I can't remember what happened after that. The part that sticks in my mind the most is that face that was right up against mine.

I then woke up a few minutes after 3am wide awake and full of energy, and was not thinking about anything. In fact I did not think anything out of the ordinary had even happened. I got up and headed for the kitchen to get some water. Then my wife came out of the bedroom and said something woke her up... she asked if I had come into the bedroom, walked passed the bed and got something from the closet. Which I responded with of course not, I only just woke up. It was at that exact moment everything came back to me and I remembered what happened.

Now since this incident I have been struggling to decide whether or not this is sleep paralysis at work or an Alien encounter. On one hand I did go to bed late and wake up after a short period of sleep which would support sleep paralysis... While on the other hand my wife witnessing something around the house at the same time supports a physical intruder.

Do you think this could be sleep paralysis or an Alien encounter?

Yoshua

Re: Alien Encounter or Sleep Paralysis?

Post by Yoshua »

First it started in 2005 when i was meditating before i went to bed.. and i got the answer i pleaded for.. i saw a figure with a beard and a tiara, green outfit and it was givin me something in my hand. then i heard a sound, high pitch sound that was calling me.. that was my impression,, it was in repeating pattern.. i woke up, and saw through my window a bright light pulsating, it glowed to maximum then to minimum so that i could hardly see it.. but then when i rationalized it i figured that the clouds were moving periodically and the star seemed to pulsate.

After that i had even stanger dreams.. but i always could not tell if they were dreams or real. I felt being paralysed and i always felt the adrenalin rushing up my body... i woke up.. and there was this silence.. my mind was very awake and milions of thought running in my mind. i calmed down and went to bed..

I know they were trying to tell me that i should control my fear.. and in this last experience.. i am not afraid anymore.. i have learned to cope with it.. i am ready for more experiences and knowledge if they think i am worthy of it.. sometimes i feel like i am there pet.... but they are always kind to me..

the most striking experience i had was 3 years ago.
I never seen there presence( detailed face, eyes or anything like that).. but always felt they were in my room.. i even saw ufo in my dreams ; a little veichle that had a blue light which struck me with a beam and i was teleported in a place that was just the above the ufo i saw in my dream. ( this is just few meters from my room ..and there was a being there .. he was a huge guy.. small mouth in a letter O gesture, and a very broad face.. more square like and he was huge... strong.. i got afraid and i said i am sorry i am not going to struggle anymore.... but that is not the experience i wanted to tell. .. sorry. for being random..
The thing i wanted to tell you, that.. i think this beings are dimensional.. they dont travel.. well i dont know.. but when they come to my room .. and showed themselve to me.. i saw a bright light, so white.. i cant explain and the space was flickering with this white light.. it was pulsating.. the space was pulsating all around.. and the opening was in the shape of a triangle.. there was two figures.. one was closer because it was bigger,, the other was kind a shy.. because he looked carefuly behind the triangle of this opening.. and his movement of the head was so strange.. that caught my attention.. i was just in awe, amazment.. i was thrilled with joy... i could not believed it was true.. i touched his hand ( the guy that was closer to me). . the hand was moist, cold and greyish in color.. but i could not see his face.. it was because of this white light. it seemed like they just showed me a vision, picture of his hand and i could touch it and feel it, so i could believe it is true.. that this is happening.. i said out loud.. i screamed . it is real!.. then i was all of a sudden on my balcony.. there was a figure standing, my height. but i could not see him(face).. just felt his smile.. but that odd smile.. not fake. not evil.. but not sincere smile.. i cant explain.. and he told me that i should go through the balcony.. i got scared because i though, what if all this is not true.. and i am going to jump over and die... and he replied.. or i just got the message.. : it doesnt really matter... that was the most profound and spiritual answer i got .... it really does not matter.. like they have told me .. i dooesnt matter.. my death doesnt matter.. and they are right,.. in the relation of the universe i am nothing.. and i woke up.. . when i opened my eyes.. there was an orion constelation before me... strangly i never seen it like this.... and the star betelgeuse.. the brightess star which will be a super nova soon..

that day i was so much into extradimensions that i spent all day reading it about it.. and realized that we are stuck in this 3 dimensions and that they are many of them.. and they come frome this higher dimensions..

but what i wanted to tell you is ..i mean ask u a question, because few months ago. i had a dream. again.. after 3 years.. i have finally seen there face.. and the eyes... and i was not scared at all..

I think this is a third time, when i had a dream about them or this was acctually happening- because i am always aware of my body, that i had a pain in my stomach area.. navel area... but then it goes away.. in one occasion, they told me what is it, when i asked them, because i felt something in my navel area, that it will help me travel..

the dream goes like this..

i am outside of my building... and i see a pile of lava gushing out.. then like meterorites are hiting the earth.. and then i see a craft.. it was bluish in color, metalic like with the white on top.. and then it picked me up.. with a vortex.. first time it got me i got scared and i was not ready.. but then i concetrated and it sucked me up into it.. i felt pain in my stomach then i got aware of it.. and i saw this figure next to my face.. i was lying on some kind of bed.. and the first image i saw was his fingers.. they were three.. my hand was raised up and his also.. we touched.. and he really liked it because i am hot.. and he is cold.. they like our warmth.. the feelings i got from him is like he is joyful.. he is very happy and curious.. then i saw his face.. i felt like being a child.. i laughed and told him he looks like frog.. his head was in triangle form broad chicks and very large pupils. but his was not his face... i said.. u look like a frog, put this off.. it seems i am aware he is wearing a mask or a suit of somekind.. then i see him on the bed.. this is the first time i see his face, skin, eyes.. he is dark brown, black or dark green, wrickled skin... and the thing he showed me.. that really got my intention i think this was his intention ; is his eyes sockets.. i saw just his left side of his face.. but it was like magnifyed. .. it was very close to my eyesight.. i saw his eye socket with all this wrinkled face and color i explain above.. and from this socket a black pupil came out. slowly. it filed the socket like in a water motion.. until it filled the whole socket.. and became very large... i got afraid that i am going to forget this vision.. but then i saw him how his eyes glowed in white light it shined intense and sudden like they imprint this in my memory in order me to remember when i wake up.. then he went somewhere.. i saw other people coming.. there was this tatoo guyed i talked to.. he explained to me .when i asked him, why me, why not others.. and he said. .. because of the old slavic genes.. then i woke up..

sorry for my bad english.. i am slavic european..

Did someone had experience of the eyes like this?

I am also and artist and my goal it so draw and document all my dreams and encounters..

good luck..

Yoshua

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

is this page an error.

i remember the first story from before the second was a very recent post elsewhere.

this was an encounter. sleep paralysis is a state in which the mind is awake and alert yet the body is off and asleep. you may have fallen asleep and been pulled to their plane or been drugged considering your wife thought the house had an intruder. the term drug could be an etheric compound meant to blank your mind or an actual drug doing it. its hard to say what they do when your out for a missing portion of consciousness.

paralysis is commn as the body disables motor function when in sleep yet the mind is a seperate part of you being able to function normally. it happens to many people and has caused concern for people who cant seem to move when in abduction scenarios. i met something once during an abduction on the math b regents exam morning. it literally reminded me of nightcrawler from x-men, except it had wings too. its as much an alien as any other alien. but ive never heard of anyone encountering it. it wasnt till years later it was linked to a type of demon. however i cursed it with defiant power before losing consciousness. the abduction lasted one physical hour.

i still havent recalled the encounter however i was awake beforehand. i immediately awoke after it. im wondering if thats a thing. i was however tired afterward. its hard to understand that though for me.

eunicemurray

Re: Alien Encounter or Sleep Paralysis? My paralysis...

Post by eunicemurray »

Hello, when I had my experience in 1992 my paralysis occurred after the memories flooded my dreams. Then I woke up and was in paralysis. I could move my eyes. I did see a glowing vision of 3 short stocky beings out in another room, but they did not move. I have learned our brains can paralyze us when in dream state that includes violence. The human brain gives off a chemical to stop us from acting out violent acts while dreaming. At least that what documentary taught me. To answer your question I would say it's both. I think other worldly beings use the paralysis to their advantage to complete whatever it is they do without us getting physical. I think the experience is part dream, part 3 dimensional, part of their dimension, and part human experience. How they manage to manipulate all of these areas is beyond me.

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

Hi i too had two experiences of sleep paralyzes.
I could not move my body or head but i could move my eyes.

It felt like a being was close to me but i could not see it .

To answer the last post aswell i have had two words and it fits in to what you
Are describing about these beings using dreams and 3 dimensional time

Here they are i have been told this

Matter displacement

Matter manipulation.

Youngers.

eunicemurray

Post by eunicemurray »

I think matter displacement is what causes me to freak out. I have seen videos where some people have asked the beings during the experience to remove what is scary. She said they cannot, but the experiencer can relax on their own. This woman seemed to have a large amount of experience, so she was actively communicating with them. Has anybody else here felt they made that kind of progress. I have not, but wish it could happen. I heard as well that the fear part is humans know this dimension would explode all of our cells and disintegrate if we were completely aware, so the experience is happening between 2 world - 2 dimensions. It is dangerous for the aliens and for us. Any feedback would be appreciated.

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

I believe i am stronger mentally with the aliens
I am lucky to have a sixth sense awakening
I say to the aliens telepathically if i sense any untoward
To me i will ask them to stop

They seem to take to notice i am trying to find out what they
Have been doing to me all these years .

I have asked the arcturians to make the greys go away they did for awhile.

I asked if the greys will ever leave me alone
The greys said no im too important to their experiments.

Perhaps the greys are the beings i sense around my legs every time im led down
As i feel movement in my leg and its not controlled by me.

I sense a being at my leg when this movement occurs .