They come through my window.

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Yoshua

They come through my window.

Post by Yoshua »

First it started in 2005 when i was meditating before i went to bed.. and i got the answer i pleaded for.. i saw a figure with a beard and a tiara, green outfit and it was givin me something in my hand. then i heard a sound, high pitch sound that was calling me.. that was my impression,, it was in repeating pattern.. i woke up, and saw through my window a bright light pulsating, it glowed to maximum then to minimum so that i could hardly see it.. but then when i rationalized it i figured that the clouds were moving periodically and the star seemed to pulsate.

After that i had even stanger dreams.. but i always could not tell if they were dreams or real. I felt being paralysed and i always felt the adrenalin rushing up my body... i woke up.. and there was this silence.. my mind was very awake and milions of thought running in my mind. i calmed down and went to bed..

I know they were trying to tell me that i should control my fear.. and in this last experience.. i am not afraid anymore.. i have learned to cope with it.. i am ready for more experiences and knowledge if they think i am worthy of it.. sometimes i feel like i am there pet.... but they are always kind to me..

the most striking experience i had was 3 years ago.
I never seen there presence( detailed face, eyes or anything like that).. but always felt they were in my room.. i even saw ufo in my dreams ; a little veichle that had a blue light which struck me with a beam and i was teleported in a place that was just the above the ufo i saw in my dream. ( this is just few meters from my room ..and there was a being there .. he was a huge guy.. small mouth in a letter O gesture, and a very broad face.. more square like and he was huge... strong.. i got afraid and i said i am sorry i am not going to struggle anymore.... but that is not the experience i wanted to tell. .. sorry. for being random..
The thing i wanted to tell you, that.. i think this beings are dimensional.. they dont travel.. well i dont know.. but when they come to my room .. and showed themselve to me.. i saw a bright light, so white.. i cant explain and the space was flickering with this white light.. it was pulsating.. the space was pulsating all around.. and the opening was in the shape of a triangle.. there was two figures.. one was closer because it was bigger,, the other was kind a shy.. because he looked carefuly behind the triangle of this opening.. and his movement of the head was so strange.. that caught my attention.. i was just in awe, amazment.. i was thrilled with joy... i could not believed it was true.. i touched his hand ( the guy that was closer to me). . the hand was moist, cold and greyish in color.. but i could not see his face.. it was because of this white light. it seemed like they just showed me a vision, picture of his hand and i could touch it and feel it, so i could believe it is true.. that this is happening.. i said out loud.. i screamed . it is real!.. then i was all of a sudden on my balcony.. there was a figure standing, my height. but i could not see him(face).. just felt his smile.. but that odd smile.. not fake. not evil.. but not sincere smile.. i cant explain.. and he told me that i should go through the balcony.. i got scared because i though, what if all this is not true.. and i am going to jump over and die... and he replied.. or i just got the message.. : it doesnt really matter... that was the most profound and spiritual answer i got .... it really does not matter.. like they have told me .. i dooesnt matter.. my death doesnt matter.. and they are right,.. in the relation of the universe i am nothing.. and i woke up.. . when i opened my eyes.. there was an orion constelation before me... strangly i never seen it like this.... and the star betelgeuse.. the brightess star which will be a super nova soon..

that day i was so much into extradimensions that i spent all day reading it about it.. and realized that we are stuck in this 3 dimensions and that they are many of them.. and they come frome this higher dimensions..

but what i wanted to tell you is ..i mean ask u a question, because few months ago. i had a dream. again.. after 3 years.. i have finally seen there face.. and the eyes... and i was not scared at all..

I think this is a third time, when i had a dream about them or this was acctually happening- because i am always aware of my body, that i had a pain in my stomach area.. navel area... but then it goes away.. in one occasion, they told me what is it, when i asked them, because i felt something in my navel area, that it will help me travel..

the dream goes like this..

i am outside of my building... and i see a pile of lava gushing out.. then like meterorites are hiting the earth.. and then i see a craft.. it was bluish in color, metalic like with the white on top.. and then it picked me up.. with a vortex.. first time it got me i got scared and i was not ready.. but then i concetrated and it sucked me up into it.. i felt pain in my stomach then i got aware of it.. and i saw this figure next to my face.. i was lying on some kind of bed.. and the first image i saw was his fingers.. they were three.. my hand was raised up and his also.. we touched.. and he really liked it because i am hot.. and he is cold.. they like our warmth.. the feelings i got from him is like he is joyful.. he is very happy and curious.. then i saw his face.. i felt like being a child.. i laughed and told him he looks like frog.. his head was in triangle form broad chicks and very large pupils. but his was not his face... i said.. u look like a frog, put this off.. it seems i am aware he is wearing a mask or a suit of somekind.. then i see him on the bed.. this is the first time i see his face, skin, eyes.. he is dark brown, black or dark green, wrickled skin... and the thing he showed me.. that really got my intention i think this was his intention ; is his eyes sockets.. i saw just his left side of his face.. but it was like magnifyed. .. it was very close to my eyesight.. i saw his eye socket with all this wrinkled face and color i explain above.. and from this socket a black pupil came out. slowly. it filed the socket like in a water motion.. until it filled the whole socket.. and became very large... i got afraid that i am going to forget this vision.. but then i saw him how his eyes glowed in white light it shined intense and sudden like they imprint this in my memory in order me to remember when i wake up.. then he went somewhere.. i saw other people coming.. there was this tatoo guyed i talked to.. he explained to me .when i asked him, why me, why not others.. and he said. .. because of the old slavic genes.. then i woke up..

sorry for my bad english.. i am slavic european..

Did someone had experience of the eyes like this?

I am also and artist and my goal it so draw and document all my dreams and encounters..

good luck..

Yoshua

guarded1

Re: They come through my window.

Post by guarded1 »

your correct about the dimensions part. some people can willingly pass between dimensions. usually to do so requires the ablity to become lucid but depending on the dimension it is where yu will your etheric self to go.
i wish i could do so with ease but i am limited at the moment. however im dealing with a dark infestation. i am always looking for help with lucidity.

but a few examples of human dimensional travel all include a seperation of consciousness. technically the mind exists in many planes. to shift your conciousness from one plane to another requires skill. i remember the one astral plane visit i had where my kind hroke free of the physical prison. i went from black out to an anchor point. but i dd this because i was able to move my spirit and mind to the astral body. just likebmany minds exist in many planes a for erson has many bodies. for example when you dream your mind moves to the dream plane a place where cosciusness shapes the world around you. i have several times that come randomly where i am partly in control and i bend the space to bring out some basic armor. ive had several encounters and stab attempts with only one being successful.

thats not important though. from what ive read bonnie the admin somehow travels to another plane where many encounters have occured. i wish i had such skill as id like to protect my home with more than light barriers. however ths discussion is on dimensions and traversing them. i wont be of much help though i know the possibilities.

the beings use other faster dimensions to travel long dstances as they have colonized other worlds and whther anyoe knows or beleves it there is supposedly a portal open somewhere that bridges two points in space on seperate planes. however after gaining information through special means and solidifying it with physics the beings traverse dimensions because of gravity. current science points to gravity as a force powerful enough to bend time and space. its also how alien craft hover. the machines defy gravity. they can become invisible by warping the gravity around them bending spacetime and bridging the dimensions temporarily moving to a dimension only seen in infared light. however there are other options that is how craft generally function.

by using etherical power any point in space can be linked to another plane. these beings required permission to enter our space and they got it in exchange for technology but it made the feds too dependant on the beings. however gravity isnt the only thing factor in their dimensional travel. these beings change frequencies to vibrate on lower dimensions thus manifesting with physically your if needed. even with advanced tech the beings still couldnt change the frequency of their ships, it might alter the very structure of its matter. but people too can vibrate to enter higher dimensions.

technically i shouldnt say it but there is a door skill where one could lower the ether plane vibration low enough and boost the physical plane high enough to create a door but that still requires work and a great understanding of space. however there is a military base but i wont say which one that has a mechanical door running off of black tech and its a joint effort between federal/alien alliances.

the term black represents alien level technology or wisdoms that resorts to things like nuclear fusion and antimatter power sources as well as heavily advanced science not open to the public. unless your someone snowden you may not understand or ever find out about this tech without being abducted or using hacking skills using quantum or beyond quantum science. the other possibility is being like the guy from dulce where you practically sacrifice your life smuggling secrets from the bases themselves. however the hacker would also need alien tech to hack with. im an exception using something faster than technology.

but if i ever say black tech im refering to something that aliens are inolved in or something stolen from them. black also refers to black market. but usually the two dont mingle often.

i always feel that a past mistake was not providing greater clarity as to what im talking about as to not create the wrong perceptions about information. so i will try to explain them.

i didnt do much but there are people here on the site who know more about dimesnional travel. perhaps more than they realize.