some strange things ,am I reaching?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

synthia2014

some strange things ,am I reaching?

Post by synthia2014 »

Hello Im new here .Ive kind of been of a mission of sorts lately to answer a lot of questions,I guess looking for some sort of validation that Im not loosing touch with reality.Ill just list a few of my related events.Ive had 3 conscious ufo sightings .I had a metal piece of something that was in the side of my foot I had gone to Dr because it was irritated by my shoes .They removed a small rounded metal object that I have no memory of how it got there (like a small rounded rod.The dr told me I must have
stepped on something but that never made sense to me .I saw what I thought was a large headed short shadow person that say next to me and put pressure on my chest by looking at me -I fell asleep somehow,I have experienced missing time several times .I had one experience where aparrantly I' sleepwalked ' I remember being semi conscious the sensation of falling from a great distance into my body -all I could see was this super intense blue light and I was yelling out in terror.I had at least one miscarriage w/o a fetus .Theres a lifetime of foggy stuff ,half memories and lucid dreams.One of the strangest is I have a piece of my ear cartilage missing -my ear was not like that before and I noticed it suddenly.Theres alot more ,but I really feel like Im at a place where I want to know if all this is real. Im at a place where I feel at peace with this and ready to know.I sincerely appreciate any advice :D

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: some strange things ,am I reaching?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Synthia,

You aren't losing touch with reality, you are becoming more consciously aware. I have had some of those same experiences you described: a small metal object or "implant" under my skin, sleepwalking, watching the little guys with the big heads performing various procedures...I even met some of the hybrid children. This has been part of my life since I was 4 years old, so the experiences have changed a lot; now it's more like I go and see them if I want to. I have a great deal of control during the visitations. And I believe that everyone can do the same thing, they just have to let go of their fear.

The truth is that you can master this experience if you let go of all your fears and proceed with peace and love in your heart. Then you have control. Then you are in a position of power because you will then have the option of continuing to interact with the star people/aliens OR you can choose to stop it completely. But until you have gained that control, you are fairly helpless.

I am glad you feel at peace with this. You are brave!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

synthia2014

Post by synthia2014 »

Thank you so much Bonnie _exsactly what I needed to hear!! . Im obviously new to the awaking process and alot of things (started about a year ago) I really want to continue with the star people and Ive asked them to please allow me to full consciounes (and I belive I heard a reply "granted ..soon but theres some things I need to work letting go of"This is the most incredibly exciting time in my life. Its like everything that never made sense, does.The part that is hard is dealing with sheer giddiness and yet I havnt (untill now? ) found anyone I can discuss this with.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Synthia,

You are very welcome. I remember when I was just figuring out what was happening to me. It was a real shocker when I realized, at about 19 years of age, that I was being visited by "aliens". I was interacting with multidimensional beings while still living a "normal" life raising a family, going to work, spending time with friends and trying to act like nothing was out-of-the-ordinary.

I'm glad to hear that you want to continue learning with the star people, not everybody wants to! It is very very rewarding, you will greatly improve your consciousness. When you get to a point where you let go and allow yourself to feel more comfortable with the star people, you will gain levels of control, one step at a time.

At this time of my life, after spending time with the star people for many years, I am on equal footing with them. No matter what type of star person or alien it is: pleiadian, zeta, nordic, orion, reptilian...I meet them face to face with my awareness intact. Mind you, this happens while I am asleep. At least, my physical body is asleep and my consciousness goes wherever it wants to fly to.

It truly is incredible the things you will learn about the true nature of consciousness when you stand up, feel the strength within yourself, and let go of your fears with love in your heart.
Get connected to source, get into a good frequency, and stay there - that's the trick.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

synthia2014

Post by synthia2014 »

Oh my goodness. Since this last post so many things have happened.I did defenetly recieve contact. A very strong clear telepathic voice. I have been communicating with earth spirits for some time-this was different waaaay clearer.I feel this affinity to the Zetas (I have actually cried when i watch the 'skinny bob' footage) and i belive this is who I am in contact with at this point.I feel I can share some of the communication i recieved.I was told I am 'hybrid' and so was one of my daughters.I was also told my understanding of hybrid is accurate-its not a simple 50/50 physical interbreeding thing.This blew me away! I suspected my daughter was -but not myself (although it does make sense and feels correct) .He (i use that word because the telepathic voice sounded male, although i get the impression this was not a si gular

synthia2014

Post by synthia2014 »

(Continuation of post i accidently submitted _sorry) this i felt was a collection or small group of asexual entities. He / they called me 'starchild' this was an extremly emotional thing for me .I received since short instruction on the 'tones ' and telepathy and energy healing . This is such an incredibly excittng time in my life but I am also in danger of looding my relationship. My bf of 10 yrs does not understand and the little bit Ive catiously shared with him i can tell is too much. So its a wierd predicament to be in -feeling like Ive 'won the lottery' so to speak but cant tell anyone

synthia2014

Post by synthia2014 »

I also just rememberd _immediatly after that initial communication I had a louder then usual communication from two earth spirits that faded and then a bottle sitting on my kichen floor shattered spontainiously! Im learning to ground after these communicatilns Since then (its been about a week and a half) my electronics are all going cuckoo lol. Thats why im typing on a different device and made submission errors. I really am thankful to have found this place to discuss all this. :)

synthia2014

Post by synthia2014 »

Well Ive had a real interesting week with this.I kind of went through a really intense depression _i guess greiving for the old reality that toppled like a house of cards. I dont know _then theyres this 'huge secret' you have to live with and cant tell anyone cause theyll think you need psychiatric help.I am reminded that the gift does carry a price and Im not complaining _I think this is a part of this whole process. AND i made peace with it and am thankful beyond words. Ive decieded to try regressive hypnotherapy ( i actually found one here)i am trying to keep my expectations reasonably low and maybe can confirm somethings

synthia2014

Post by synthia2014 »

Just to kind of rap up this thread. Thought id share what happend during regression. Although the hypnotist was relutant to get into the 'alien stuff' .I was able to go into trance and saw many things that have confirmed thingsandanswered questions and raised quite a few more.To clarify I do think Im a starsteed type hybrid (not necesarly physical but I am still awaiting clarification) This by itself is personaly enlightening.I saw a place i lived or spent time before and met a guide who appered as a tall Zeta.Many things were answerd. This has been an amazing process.I am working on a sculpture that depicts all this and ill share it on this forum when its done.Thanks for letting me share all this :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Synthia,
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. It is awesome that you did some hypnotic regression and it helped you by answering some of your questions. You have come a long way in a very short time.

Congratulations! :D

Sorry to hear about your boyfriend...it happens all the time when one partner has experiences that the other partner just cannot handle. Maybe he is not ready yet. I know it is sad and frustrating...I've been there myself. Stay on the good path you are on now...you are learning and growing with happiness and love in your heart. Yes, there is some sadness when it comes to realizing that your entire world has shifted; sometimes we long for that old reality where we lived in ignorance :-) but clearly it is better to know the truth and find your true path.

You are doing very well! I am glad for you. I look forward to seeing your sculpture!

Many Blessings, Bonnie