beings in my bedroom

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

youngers51

beings in my bedroom

Post by youngers51 »

Hi all
For the last few months 3 beings have been in my bedroom almost constant.
They are not ghosts one of them writes in a biggish book or appears to read it
Aswell.
The other one talks to the one who writes in the book like they
Looking at me and talking about me.
The other one is about 7ft tall the three beings are always at the bottom of
My bed by my tele.

I have asked them to leave but they still remain like they watching me.
I don't know if they are connected with my legs but i also fear for my
Legs there are three lumps in my left leg my hair on my legs from knee down has
Almost gone gone i always sense a prescence when i am in bed and my left leg moves when this prescence
Is in my room i vagely see someone at my legs i feel they are experimenting on my legs

I fear fo my legs as i don't know what's being done to them

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: beings in my bedroom

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Youngers,

Sorry to hear about your leg. In my experiences, many times, the aliens/star people took skin samples from my body, one time it was from my leg behind my knee. I have a pretty big scar from that. It happened about 25 years ago and it is still very visible. Every time I see it, I think about what happened that night.

They take skin samples and also perform surgeries...and also insert implants. You might wake up to find thin scars, scoop marks, scars in geometric shapes, bruises, and even large fingerprints on your body.

What I would do, in your case, is put up a protective circle around your bed. Sit or lay in your bed and imagine a bubble of white light around your bed and imagine that no one can break that barrier. If you do that for a few minutes every time you get in bed, I think you will see results. If you don't like what they are doing, or might be doing to your leg, take action to make them stop.

You can do whatever your mind comes up with and the more complex you can make it, the better. Just use your "imagination," which is a very powerful tool, especially in this case where multidimensional beings are messing with you on the etheric plane. Your thoughts are very strong and powerful. Good Luck!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

Hi
Thanks for suggestion
Its funny you should mention about the scar behind your
Knee as i have felt movement not of my own
Behind my left knee.
I have what i can describe pulses of energy in my head i think
That is how they are communicating with me telepathically.

I feel another urge to write down those binary codes again but i am
Being strong in refusing to do so.
My worry is that they will come through stronger again if i don't write
Them down .

The pulses of energy in my head are getting stronger recently and it is
Quite draining mentally.
I sense or worry that one sequence of binary code if i write down might
Be a a virus for all computerized equipment that's partly why i refuse to
Write these binary codes down.

IM trying my very best to fight the urge to write these binary codes down.

wings

Post by wings »

I have had short 'alien appearing' spirits in my bedroom when I am trying to sleep and they messed with my legs A LOT. Mostly they hurt the bottoms of my feet. have you had burning sensations on the bottoms of your feet, under and near where your toes are, the souls of your feet? Also a drilling painful sensation at the top/side of the corner of your foot, inside edge where there is a large bone area, like the widest part of your foot?

I had seen them, usually 3 of them, and one is doing the torturing and it would last an hour or more, and one time, maybe twice, while watching (and yelling at them to leave, which they didnt), I then looked in the spirit and saw the torturer using something like little shiny chrome cylinders linked to wires and they got hot. I said something about 'they are not an intelligent 'good' race if they come across the galaxy just to torture us' and this made the torturer mad. He removed the cylinder things (about 1 inch wide by 3 inches long, 5 of them, buried in my foot) and using his hand, swatted them out of my foot one at a time, flipped them around like they were a switch blade as he was looking at me in the eyes, and then he had his say, something about 'who are you to know of an intelligent race? Who are you to know?' and it went from there. I was so relieved to have those things out of my foot. This would come and go. It was not good. Sometimes I get up and soak my feet in the bathtub, running ice cold water on them. Man that would feel good. Horrible...

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

Does the short being have like a black space suit on and the eyes
Are black and oval ?

My left leg seems to be concentrated on i have burning sensation on
Or in leg pretty much all the time mostly down by my ankle on the left
Where the lumps are.

I felt something in the inside of my leg when they was moving it today
I can only describe it as something liquid was entered in my leg.

I cant recall drill being used but more like a needle type object being used
As it felt thin .

I told them in speech and in my mind to go away they seem to blank me or
Look at me and say nothing.
I said to them again what part of go away don't you understand
I also said what your language for go away i don't get no response.

May i suggest something to you if anyone else is going through this aswell
As us tell these beings if all else doesn't work

If you don't go away i will ask get the arcturians to make you go away
Try that and see if it works
As the arcturians are powerful aliens they should help.

wings

Post by wings »

Roger that Youngers51.

I thought to myself of going to the local AFB and seeing if there was a Majik personel there to inform them. They seemed to stop when I was thinking this.

I didnt see them that clearly. They looked like the ones from the front of the book called Visitors or Communion by Whitley Strieber. Very wide head, big eyes, very short.

This was a while back now, its been quite a while, many months, since that last happened.

I hope you get through this fine. I wonder what is going on?

I remember the one saying that we were responsible for loss of people on a ship. That came up a few times. I thought it was me, somehow, but I finally thought it through, he was blaming all of us for something that happened in the past, evidently. Thats all I can figure out from it.

I still get tormented by bad spirits, probably druid witches, as they speak perfect english, they are goofy and their language is filthy, they hurt my body and legs, electrical and poking feelings when I try to drift off to sleep, and they are telling me to give up, to give up Jesus, which I will not do. Just going into several days of this in another bout of torment. Sleep is dificult.... If it isnt aliens, its druids. What in the world????

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

I know exactly where you are coming from if it isn't aliens
Its spirits poking you trying to get attention all other ways.

I have asked to see what is happening to my legs to me now
All i get is a vision of two beings by the side of my bed by my
Left leg and me led down .
I cant yet see what they up to yet as invision their backs are facing
Me.
You mention witches i heard a witches laugh just as i was drifting off
To sleep i know what you mean when you cant get sleep because of all
The other worldly goings on.

When i have my eyes closed i get shown visions of things i cannot make sense
Of i also see flashes of light when i try to get to sleep i have my curtains drawn
And black out blinds drawn so there nothing able to come in from outside.

Its hard to self learn on telepathy as aliens use this a lot some of them have
No facial expressions where as we use facial expressions a lot.

If i may suggest aswell when you trying to go to sleep say this is my time now
I need rest say it firmly to the spirits.
Say i am not afraid of you be on your way and leave me alone.

If you keep saying and thinking im not afraid of you and you believe
Your self they should go away.

Peace and love
Youngers

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

There is human influence here...in some of these abductions. Especially the abductions where there are "Druidic witches" present.

Wings, I remember you saying that you had some trouble with a group of Druidic witches, but I'm wondering if it goes even deeper than that because I believe there are MILABS Military Abductions happening all the time. These are carried out by secret military (humans) working with aliens or demons. Although I do wonder if they are completely human or not. They are possibly possessed by demons or Reptilians, but whatever the case, they are most likely satanic in nature. They are carrying out satanic rituals and you may be seeing them all dressed up in their "magickal" robes. Perhaps the group you knew about was part of this all along. ?

I had to deal with some of that when I was a child growing up. I recall seeing groups of people, humans, standing around my bed at night. I know it was part of this whole abduction thing. Luckily, for me, I had help from some very loving entities who helped me out -- they taught me how to defend myself. So now I do not have to deal with being abducted anymore, but I do occasionally run into these human abductors who are wearing black hooded robes.

Quite honestly, these hooded figures do not want to be in my presence anymore because now I am consciously aware and capable of sending them hurling into another dimension...or whatever else I happen to do, because it all seems to happen very spontaneously and randomly on my part. During the past couple of years, I have seen them occasionally. They come to observe me and "test" me to see if I am consciously awake or not and when they find out that I am awake, aware, and fully capable, they become scared and start shaking.

This is happening more often, so I KNOW that we are all moving toward a new, aware consciousness and these entities will not be able to keep doing this much longer.

In the meantime, I recommend that we each learn how to protect ourselves. I made this meditation to help everyone learn how to Ground, Center, and Shield. It is a 30 minute audio that you can listen to before you fall asleep. It will get you started on finding your own inner strength and protecting your own energy body. This is the beginning of knowing how to defend yourself.

THE MEDITATION: http://www.alienabductionhelp.com/htm/meditation.htm

The truth of the matter is that real live, conscious human beings have more inner power than any demon or alien. It really is true that we are stronger and more powerful than them and this is why they are doing their best to keep humanity dumbed down and unconscious -- so humanity does not become aware enough to fight back. However; this is all changing rapidly now.
WE ARE WAKING UP and the evil ones know this. It is why they are "pulling out all the stops" now to save themselves from US.

Hang in there and be strong.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Bonnie. Thanks Youngers51.