Could my dreams be real?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

KayleeLemon

Could my dreams be real?

Post by KayleeLemon »

The first dream I remember happened when I was about 14 years old. I was floating above my body and seen myself sleeping. When I looked out the window the room flooded with this bright blue light. Next thing I remember was all these grays around my bed. There were at least 8 of them in my room. Some of them were touching me and doing other things but they were all moving very fast and I couldn't really tell what they were doing. Some of the grays were moving in and out of my closet, I'm not really sure what they were doing. The last part I remember was the feeling that I had gone back into my body, but was still able to see with my eyes closed? I turned and looked out the window that was behind the bed and the blue light disappeared.

I had a dream more recently, about a month ago, about a spaceship.

In this other dream, I woke up and went outside. I knew I was sleeping and I was still in my bed and that this was a dream but it also felt very very real like I was functioning on a different plane or parallel universe. When I went outside it was summer and I could feel the sun on my skin and I was able to move my eyes and look around. I was standing in the apartment building parking lot looking up at the sky. The sky was blue and had white puffy clouds and I kept scanning the sky because I felt like I had to find something. Then I seen this translucent orb with a rotating sphere around it, sort of looked like Saturn. When I spotted the orb my eyes were glued to it and the entire time I kept saying to myself "this is it. they're going to take me now. I'm going to go with them. They're going to take me." Then it stopped above me and I felt my neck snap back and my body suspend back. I just felt this intense energy throughout my whole body and soul. I can't even explain it.. it felt so good to be basked with this energy.. kind of felt like sunshine or something going through me. I stayed suspended for what felt like a very long time just absorbing this energy and then I heard in my head "it's time now" and I seen the gray alien face in my mind and I got terrified. The reality of it was too much for me. I fought against the energy and yelled 'NOT TODAY" and broke the connection. As soon as I broke the connection I woke up gasping for air.
Then I had this follow up dream kind of a week ago.. I wasn't nearly as conscious as I was in the previous dream but I still was aware of what was happening. I was outside again looking at the sky and this voice in my head said "if you want to go home just hold the rope in the sky" and there was this translucent rope. I grabbed it and I felt the same energy in my body that I did before and I started to go up and I let go because I got scared. This happened a couple more times in the dream and everytime I felt the energy in my body but let go.

I'm not sure if any of this could mean anything but it all felt very real at the time. Has anyone had experiences like these?

guldage

Re: Could my dreams be real?

Post by guldage »

I thin it is a common trade with most people here. I have had several dreams of spaceships and that alien grey face. For a very long time I thought it was my imagination. Then I started to notice marks on my body that was'nt there the night before and it was always at the night I have dreamed about spaceships or a grey.
So I have startet to take these dreams very serious. And yes it feels very real, problely because it is.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Could my dreams be real?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Kaylee,
I have had similar experiences.

I have had these types of experiences since I was 4 years old (and I'm 46 now). When I was about 19 years old, I realized that most of the time, when these "star people" or "aliens" visit, they take us OUT of our bodies. My physical body was in bed sleeping while my consciousness traveled out of it to have a very real experience. I started calling it "the alternate reality."

Now that I have had so long to think about it, I believe that what happens is we leave our physical body and our conscious awareness goes into our ETHERIC BODY. This is a part of who we are, in fact, it is the blueprint for the physical form. It seems to be much easier for the star people to work with us in that finer frequency.

I know how scary it can be. I have gone through a similar process. Now, however, I have much more control over what happens. I decided to let go of my fear and let myself go. Amazingly, when you do that, you will find that you actually have more control. It is the FEAR that makes us feel helpless.

I think it might help you to read the book I wrote about my experiences and how I started to take control. It is called Invitation to the Self, journey with the star people. If you would like to read it but cannot afford to buy a copy, I will send you a .pdf copy of it for free. Just let me know.

This is a drawing of the star people taking me out of my body:

There are many, many people who have these experiences. Some have more awareness of it than others, and a few people have figured out ways to take control over it and make it a more positive experience. When you are not afraid of what will happen, it changes the whole thing and you will find that YOU are the one who is in control.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG