Aliens, Wisconsin, & Washington

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

jfleisch

Aliens, Wisconsin, & Washington

Post by jfleisch »

Hello, Not computer savvy. I saw an alien spaceship, next to my home, In Crestview, on the shore of lake Michigan, approx year 1958. My sisters saw a tall man in our bedroom. I'm sure we were all abducted. I have a scar on the L knee, straight, looks surgical, was never in the hospital. I have had PTSD all my life, of course I added some traumatic events of my own, & my daughter has had some weird encounters. What disturbed me lately was an encounter, while sleeping in bed, I was with my partner, I awoke to see this black box, up near the ceiling, it had a flexible appendage, with a pink to purple light coming from it, it was scanning my partner, when I awoke, I was frozen stuck to the bed, just watching it go around the room. This did not feel like a dream, everything, looked just like it was in my reality. I was terrified, thinking, are they just watching us all the time, who are they, just wanted to know if anyone else, has experienced anything like this.

guldage

Re: Aliens, Wisconsin, & Washington

Post by guldage »

Being paralized in my bed has happened a few times by now. Its a very unpleasent feeling and yes someone in the room with you. That too so I feel for you. the confusion is bad when you dont know what is happening with you. But you are not alone. Hope that is some kind of comfort

wings

Post by wings »

I have woken up slowly and noticed a black box thing roaming around the wall. About 5 inches by maybe 9 or 10 inches and about 2 inches thick. This was like 17 years ago. It may have had a couple of LED lights on it. Looked home made to me. As I would awaken, it was gone, so I think it was a dimensional technology 'thing' what ever it was. I think I had seen this about 3 times.

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

Can you remember the shape of the ufo
If it was triangler then more likely grey aliens.

If it was bell kind of shaped probably pliadian
I have had contact with aliens myself not all of them
Are bad we fear what is different and unknown.

Tell them in your mind to go away you can not do this
To us anymore.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have dreamed about the Triangler shape, and seen a lot of Greys. I never put those two together.

Is that the most likely shape the use as craft?