My first dream

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

dvasconcellos

My first dream

Post by dvasconcellos »

Hello Everyone, I found this website when looking for a support group. I’d like to share my experience and hopefully get some insight about what is going on in my life. There is nobody I can talk to and I am sure you know exactly how I feel.

I have always had very vivid dreams; however the first one that I can recall about alien abduction happened a few days ago. I wrote it all down right after I woke up, so I wouldn’t forget anything.

I was at an outdoor event with 3 of my students (I am a teacher). They asked me if they could go buy something at a booth and I just answered “yes, sure. But please come back, don’t get lost”. After that, everything went dark. The next scene, I was in an apartment, in bed, and I woke up feeling there was a stranger watching me. I got up and walked to the living room, where I saw a man standing in the corner. I could feel there were others in the apartment, but I couldn’t see them. I was afraid at first, but he said (telepathically, he didn’t open his mouth): “I’ve adopted a human shape, so you don’t get scared”. He then asked me “who in your family has kids, I mean, from your generation?” and I replied saying that only one of my cousins, a few years younger, had kids. At that moment, I remember someone (I don’t recall the face) coming with a huge needle and taking blood from my arm. I didn’t have any fear, but of course I felt a little strange with that situation. The next thing I remember, I was walking on a different place; I could totally tell I was on another planet. It was night, and the sky had dark and heavy clouds, as if a storm was heading that way. I was walking on a street with someone (again, I don’t remember who) and attentively taking mental notes of every single detail I could see. The place had a lot of buildings and skyscrapers, but no nature at all. There were cars passing by and children playing outside. Although the environment seemed a bit harsh, everyone I saw looked extremely happy. I looked up and saw a human on a window – a brown man, in his thirties – who gave me back this beautiful smile and said (telepathically) “welcome”. I was able to identify the man on the window as a human and the others as “locals”. That’s when this “person” walking with me asked “would you like to live here?”. Because I felt so comfortable in that place, I answered “yes. But I’d like to let my family know or they will be looking for me”. After that, I only recall being back on Earth, in a house that I’ve never seen in my life.

Do you believe it might have a relevant meaning/message? I thought it was too real to be just a dream. That night, I had come home after home and was exhausted. I ate, took a shower, and went to bed. Never watched any movies or thought about aliens. I didn’t want to wake up and was actually sad when I had to.

Just a quick background: I am a 33 year old female, single, no kids. I’ve lived in many places and always felt as if I don’t belong anywhere, I don’t have a home to call mine. It has caused a lot of conflicts with people around me and costed me money on therapy, though I never really figured out why I feel this way. I’ve always been interested in the topic, but never went too deeply. A funny fact is – I was born with 6 fingers on my left hand (I no longer have it) and through online research, I saw that some believe that this might be a sign of a connection with other beings.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My first dream

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
Welcome to the forum. :D
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. You did a really good job not being afraid in your "dream."

You said the man with you took on a human shape so he did not scare you -- did you ever get to see his other form at all? I have had many similar experiences where the star people/aliens disguise themselves in another form so they do not scare me...but then I usually ask them to show me their true self because I am not afraid. It has happened so many times in my life that I just got used to it.

The blood sample taken from your arm and them asking about your family and who has children sounds pretty familiar; I've also had blood samples and skin samples taken many times. There is some type of "breeding program" happening where they are creating hybrid children. That's a fairly uncomfortable thought, I know, but I have seen some of the hybrid children and they all seemed to be healthy and happy to me.

I think most of us here at the forum feel like we don't belong on Earth, so you are not alone. It is interesting how we can have these otherworldly experiences and sometimes they are so bizarre...but some of us want to stay with the star people and not wake up.

I am sure there is meaning in this experience for you. Perhaps you can remember more of your vivid dreams and put some of the pieces together so it makes more sense. One thing that can really help is keeping a dream journal by your bedside. Just write down what you can recall when you wake up and you will accumulate a lot of information that can help you figure out what is going on.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

dvasconcellos

Post by dvasconcellos »

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks so much for your reply. It feels great being able to share this with someone. I've already started a dream journal, it's a great idea. Honestly, I'd love to have more experiences like that, because as I said, I felt pretty comfortable and happy. Is there any way I can connect with them more often? How does that work? I am curious and dying to know more. No, I didn't ask to see their other form, but I am willing to if it happens again.

Now that you mentioned the "breeding program", it all makes perfect sense; I was wondering why the family/children question just out of nowhere. And the fact that they showed me children playing happily and freely matches with your explanation.

I really appreciate your support :-)

Deborah

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Deborah,
You are welcome for the support. I remember when I realized I was being visited by aliens! There was no Internet then, so I was pretty lonely for a while and then I started writing to others via "snail mail." Those were the old days. :-)

If you want to see the star people more often, make that your intention and focus on it. First of all, make sure you are very careful about who you call to you. There are different types and only some of them are nice.

Put some kind of protection around yourself as well. I made a meditation for Grounding, Centering, and Shielding which may help you.

Focus on the ones you met who were friendly. Speak out loud to them and they will probably hear you. Tell them you would like to make peaceful, loving contact with them. Before you go to bed, make sure you are protected and focus your thoughts on seeing the star people.

Good Luck! Many Blessings, Bonnie

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Just sharing a comment:

As Bonnie, said, probably all of us here feel like we don't belong here...
I, most of time, I not only feel like im not from here, I also feel I'm not even on my proper body...
Is a feeling of uneasing, something that makes me feel like I could do things that the human body can't and I just forgot what is...
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

I agree, Diego.
We are in some weird bodies in some weird place.
And we ARE capable of much more...but you will find that we can do a lot even in these clunky bodies. It is a matter of intention, will power, and focus. And a great connection to Source, of course. ;)

dvasconcellos

Post by dvasconcellos »

Hi All,

Thanks so much for your replies! It means a lot, really. I thought I was crazy or had "issues". You know, we don't have many people to talk to when it comes to this.

Yes, it's definitely an unease feeling, also I feel trapped all the time, I mean trapped in my own body. I've traveled a lot in my life (and continue to) seeking freedom, but no matter where or how far I go, I still feel trapped.

Some topics and issues outrage me in such a high level, and for most people they seem "normal", nobody cares. It's hard for me to understand and fit in. For many many times I wished I was only a regular person, who goes to work, comes back home, eats dinner, goes to bed, and doesn't think too much. Life would be easier. But I can't change who I am.

Bonnie, I am taking your advice, I really appreciate it.

Have a great day, guys! And again, thanks for your support.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Deborah,
I totally know how you feel. NO matter what I do or where I go I still kind of have this "empty" feeling inside, like something is missing. And I think it is -- we are missing the Truth about who we are and where we come from.

I also occasionally wish I was ignorant of all this...wish I had a "normal" life, go to work, come home and be with my family, go to the ball game...regular stuff. And then, once again, I realize that those people who have "normal" lives have just been conditioned to accept the lies and they are completely clueless. Not a good condition to be in, although in a way, ignorance is bliss. Stupid Bliss. :D

Take Care Deborah! Hang in there, we will all get through this one way or another.
Many Blessings, Bonnie

guldage

Post by guldage »

I would actually say more that I have to identitues. One so normal. Family, husband, children carrier and so on and then this other life next to it that is not the slightest bit normal.
I fell most of the time split in to and I really wis I could the to lives together. I suppose its much the same you are saying. I wish I was one person with one life and the two could be merged together.

I suppose that could be also descriped as feeling empty in someway or not whole. I fell more split in to and the dublets dont fit together, like a messed up puzzle that lack the proper pieves!

Sorry it sounds a little more depressing as it actually is, since my life is actually pretty good most of the time!