Possible abduction

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Clarity 42

Possible abduction

Post by Clarity 42 »

Hi,

Okay the other day I woke up at what I assumed was not long before my work alarm judging by the amount of light in my room.

anyway what woke me up was uncomfortable sharp feeling in my left thigh, I went too adjust my pyjamas bottoms with my left hand thinking something sharp in them jabbing me maybe a loose nylon thread, adjusting my pyjamas didn't help but I did knock something out of the way in the process, then the back of my hand caught something sharp.

then I either moved my hand down and slightly away from my side or someone else did for me (im not sure which), after this my left hand and palm felt very pleasant and I didn't much care what was going on, looking at my left arm I just slightly rubbed the palm of my hand on my bed sheet amusing my self with the pleasant sensation.

then I think I felt the Jabby sensation in my left upper thigh again which slightly brought me back around and it occurred to me that apart from my left arm, neck, head and left thigh I wasn't at all aware of the rest of my body.

realising something was wrong I tried to get a grasp of the situation, I kinda got the feeling there was 3 beings standing around my bed (I got the feeling they were very tall and lanky in build) one at the left side, two at the bottom possibly some on the other side too. At that point I twigged what might be going on and decided that I didn't want to find out more, reasoning that what ever was happening I couldn't stop anyway so I might as well continue ignoring it

I dozed off into a lucid dream about work, not wanting to wake up, for what felt like some time possibly 30mins to 1 hour who can tell since dream time flows different, then my alarm buzzed and woke me properly.

I woke up hazily trying to remember the contents of the lucid dream forgetting about the rest of the nights events until i found 3 perfectly distanced vertical jab marks on my left thigh whilst getting changed (overall distance between the furthest marks is little over a CM) so I recounted the event in my head and this is what I remember.

I'm still a bit hazy about the entire experience, not sure what to believe but i am inclined to investigate further.

I've ruled out all items of clothing from the past few days as having being the cause of the marks.
the photo isn't very clear but they do look like fresh needle punctures that have healed over very recently. they were actually much brighter fresher looking than the photo shows

Not sure if this is related but I have had tinnitus for a long as I can remember, and have been seeing shadow people for around 5 or 6 years now, it started after I fine tuned my eyes to see the (tv static) like energy in the air better, again ive always seen the static but didn't realise till later years that other people didn't

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Possible abduction

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Clarity,
Welcome to the forum. Many of us here, myself included, have had similar experiences during the night. I have felt the presence of beings standing around my bed. Sometimes I feel very groggy and do not see much before I drift off to sleep. Other times, I am able to open my eyes and see clearly that indeed there are beings standing around my bed. Usually they are in groups of three; one standing right next to my side or my head and two others at the foot of the bed.

I have also discovered different types of marks on my body when I wake up. Sometimes they are red dots, sometimes small scoop marks, sometimes even dots in a circle or in a triangle shape. These tend to disappear after a couple days or so. Sometimes I find straight lines that are actual scars that stay forever.

This type of activity has been happening my entire life...well at least since I was 4 years old and I'm 47 now. I have seen many of these beings over the years. What has happened is that I have learned to take control of the experiences and the beings no longer just show up in my bedroom poking and prodding - those days are over. What happens now is that I am very awake and aware when I see these beings and it is usually because I have met them somewhere "halfway" between my vibrational frequency and theirs, on my own terms.

Who are these beings? I think they are multidimensional, and perhaps they even share this same space with us but exist on a different frequency that we do not usually see unless we can tune into it.
Why do they poke us and take skin samples? Good question. We'd all like to have the answer to that. From my own personal experience, it seems they might be creating a hybrid race of part-human / part-"alien" people. I have actually met some of the children that were a result of this process.

The "static" you see in the air: I can also see lines of movement when I look into the clear blue sky...at least, that is the best way for me to see it. There are little lines that dart back and forth, some bursts of white light, and what seems to be energy bursting open like flowers blooming. I wondered for a while if it was just something I was seeing inside my own eyes, but I think now that I am seeing something outside myself.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Clarity 42

Post by Clarity 42 »

Thankyou for your support, yea I came to much the similar conclusion as you that they are 4th dimensional beings. good to know we can defend our selves in some way.

Ive had a quick check for implants in attempt to find evidence pointing either to this event being real or otherwise, couldn't find anything, I used to have abig lump in my ear lobe when I was little but that's been gone some time and it could of been a naturally occurring thing anyway

Im not sure if they've done similar to me stuff before, maybe this was the 1st time.

I don't know if its worth mentioning that I am MtF transgender (currently on hormones) not sure if that would interest them or if it makes no difference... who knows

Im still not sure if they are really malicious or if they are doing us good in a creepy obsessive neighbour kionda way, cauee...

I did experience something strange experiece about 4days before the potential abduction, when someone through some keys tome just out of my reach

- 1st I got a really strong premention something devastinigly bad would happen if those keys hit the ground

- then I had this weird defocusing of time where I was able to carefully think trough wahtr to do

- then I had a "there is no spoon moment" where I used my knowledge that our reality is merely holographic in nature to guide my hand so that the keys fell right into my 2 middle fingers without looking and the keys should of fell a foot out of my reach

- followed by immense relief that I had managed to overt this terrible event

maybe they actually helped me? or I did that insane feat of magic on my own

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Man! Good job manifesting those keys on your fingers! That is the kind of stuff that is starting to happen now. We are moving through this shift in consciousness and things are starting to change...for the better. I think we are going to remember our true inner strength and become conscious beings again. And we'll remember we can fly! I think that was your own power at work there.

Some of the beings are actually malicious, but only some. There are others who are loving and kind. So it all depends who you are dealing with at the time.

The best way to defend yourself is to build up your inner strength and remember who you really are. Feel the love in your heart and take control of the situation. It turns the whole experience around. When I am focused on my heart and following what my heart says, everything goes right.

:D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Clarity 42

Post by Clarity 42 »

I defiantly feel as if I have more control of my surrounding reality when my "strength of self"(as I call it) is at optimal.

yea there is a lot of should be impossible stuff going on a the moment if you just keep your eyes open, sadly the general populous just dismisses anything they don't understand, leaving us observant people sounding a little crazy :-(

I wish the these shadow/4th d beings were easier to read, I can't tell if I can trust them and how far. sometimes I think I should try to form an alliance with them but I have no idea what there intent is.

anyway Thankyou for the advice I am good at knowing myself but I find following my heart much more challenging, That's something I want too and should work on anyway :-)