Tall Whites

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

doodler

Tall Whites

Post by doodler »

I posted my experience a while back and I have being trying to figure out who abducted me. Recently I came across a book and some videos about a man named Charles Hall. He was in the U.S. Air Force stationed in Indian Springs, NV. There is an air base there and he describes his experiences with these aliens called the Tall Whites.

What peaked my interest was that at the time of this particular abduction, I was living in Las Vegas. The craft was above my house and I remember it taking off at a very high rate of speed. However it did not go up, but it headed North in a straight line. Interestingly, the alien base at Indian Springs is about 60 miles North of Las Vegas.

The only thing is that the tall whites seem to be 3rd dimensional and I felt that my abduction was 4th dimensional (etheric or astral). There is an interesting talk on Youtube by a man named Simon Parkes. He goes into detail about aliens abducting the physical body as well as the energy body and that those of us that have been abducted have made a soul agreement with these beings.

Does anyone here know who the beings that are abducting them are?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Tall Whites

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Doodler,
Thanks for the info, I will check out the Simon Parkes videos.

I have seen different types of beings throughout the years. It is difficult for me to put a name on the visitors because I don't really know where they come from. I do know they are multidimensional and we interact on the etheric plane. However, I have seen their craft in the physical world and I've also had some interesting encounters while I was completely awake in my physical form.

Just because Charles Hall saw the Tall Whites in the physical plane and you saw them on the etheric plane, that doesn't mean they can't be the same beings. Many of these multidimensional beings can show up in the 3rd dimensional physical plane if they want to, but they usually prefer to work from the etheric plane where it is easier for them to get around.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Clarity 42

Post by Clarity 42 »

I'm not convinced that they are all different species/races,
The beings I see don't seem to have a set form in this dimension at all,
.. as far as I can tell the beings I've seen are the commonly reported shadow people, I call them Djinn as that's the oldest reference I've found to these beings

But if my speculation is right they appear in many different forms to people based on cultural and personal beliefs,
from humanoid shadows, hat men, slender like, men in black, greys, whites, reptilian, animal people, bearded men, angels, fairys... ect the list go on and on of stories, long lost myths and encounters with beings with similar behaviours, ability's and intelligence but completely different visual descriptions.

I believe they can also vary a lot in physicality too from slight difference in the airs energy flow, to dark/light patches, noticeable shadows or lights, looking transparent, almost looking physical (complete with room relevant lighting affects).. possibly too an actual physical form

The only consistent quality I've noticed is that most of the time they seem to appear in greyscale aka white, grey, black, silver unless you get a rare really good look at them... maybe that's just the limitations of my sight

Too me personally most of the time they look like noface (out of spirited away) sometimes they swap out there neutral noface style nomasks for "jeff the killer masks" when they want to unnerve me.

on another note they have been known to muck with the lights at mine around October, its happened two years in a row too the point where the lights would flicker out completely and would have to be tuned off for some time before working again, this has been done to relatively new eco bulbs too. could be damp or something I suppose but shouting and pointing at them seemed to deter the lights going out so often.

wings

Post by wings »

Hello Clarity 42,

Just a 'what if' on what you might be seeing. These could be possibly demons as well. If they like to cause some fear and intimidation, they could be demonic spirits. From what is said in the Bible, a great war occurred in the heavens, 1/3rd of the stars went against the Throne of Heaven. They lost, but the leader of the rebellion came 'here' (of all places). If he came here, he probably brought a lot of his followers here. So you could be seeing spirits of another race that have a dark agenda. This is just a what if, not saying you are seeing those, but if you are getting bad vibes, they are messing with you, it could be demons.

Also, note that 'spirits' can make themselves look like something or someone else. They can focus and 'appear' to look like a family member or the like. If you stair at them too long, you will see through their fake appearance and see the 'real' face. (If they have a face showing).

And concerning the lights. A magnetic flight craft that uses anti gravity engines will usually effect electrics around it, usually causing things to shut off. A saucer that lands on a highway will cause all the cars to shut down, their ignition systems all having no electricity. Usually a craft will land far out away from a target location to keep from being seen, detected, etc. So the lights could possibly be 'that'.

The Tall Whites use a different kind of engine for anti-gravity, according to Charles Hall. It uses tons of glass fibers, or fiberoptics and light, a certain type of light. I do not know if their systems effect engines and lights around them. (Ive forgotten that part of the details from Charles books). They are tall and thin as well. If your 'visitors' are going from 6 feet high to suddenly 5 or 4 feet high, then you might have 'spirits' that are messing with you.

Wild as I do not know of the TW's abducting people. They might be, but they seem like the type that do not. Dont forget the Nordics who are also very human looking. Not as tall, blonde instead of white haired, 6 fingers, 34 teeth, etc. But they also seem to want nothing to do with abducting or visiting people. I wonder if it could be our military? I have had people dressed up as grays in my dream. That was crazy. One guy was in a wheel chair, black blanket over him. At first I thought it was a gray, but I looked quite hard, studying him and suddenly all the details appear and its some guy in a chair with a mask on. The chair allowed him to move around and stay at 4 feet high. Nuts...

I hope things go better for you. I always suggest telling unwanteds to go away in the name of Jesus. That sometimes works.