Hey I'm new here, thought I should talk about my experiences

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

FoXx SK

Hey I'm new here, thought I should talk about my experiences

Post by FoXx SK »

1- When I was a child I lived in NC, I lived in a trailer in the middle of a tobacco/sweet potato field in front of thick woods. One night I woke up to see a Grey just a couple inches from my face, it looked at me for about 3-4 seconds and then vanished into thin air. It was about 3-4 feet tall, maybe less. Whats even weirder is what I was dreaming about before it woke me up, doing something to my left side that hurt. In my dream I was in my room and I heard my three younger sisters screaming in the room. I ran out into the hallway and saw them scared as hell by my door. At the end of the hallway in the shadows was a short hooded/robed figure. Without thinking I ran up to it and grabbed it trying to pull it into the bathroom to turn the light on and see it. As soon as I turned the light on to look at it the grey woke me up by hurting my side. Idk what is was doing while i was asleep but whatever it was it hurt.

2-Woke up one morning the same year and my mom told us that there had been a tornado while we were sleeping that somehow didn't wake us. But it apparently left a circle around our house untouched but the rest of the field in that area had been destroyed.

3-When I was 17 I moved in with my BF and we got a town-home with a couple friends in Texas. This was the time where I took drugs for the first time such as LSD, shrooms and weed. After this I started meditating and found out I could see auras, move small things with my mind and Astral Project while asleep. Things in my room started moving around by themselves with or without guests over. I also had someone talking to me in my dreams and showing me things, For example in one I was taken to this room with three transparent screens that moved together into one and formed a portal, I was pulled into it and found myself in space. After this I traveled to the top of a Mountain and then to a jungle with a huge waterfall. Later I found myself in this place that had these screens everywhere except they were the size of walls. I walked through a few of these and I found myself in different reality's constructed differently than ours, for example one was in a higher dimension and another was in a place that looked like a cross between Mine-craft and Mario.

4- We moved to a House and I started having more experiences. I started seeing grey's in my backyard and around the house. I once placed a plastic bottle on the side of my house and one night while I was smoking I heard somebody step on it but nobody was there, and it even had an indention from it getting crushed. I saw another one in my backyard one night while I was smoking, it was standing in the corner of the fence and I heard sticks breaking so I looked and saw A 7-8 foot tall grey. I went back in out of fear and came back a few minutes later with a flashlight and it was gone. Another time I was coming back home from a night walk and saw a Grey crouched in front of my bedroom window, when it saw me it froze and just stared at me. I got really nervous because I was home alone so I went straight to the living room and sat down until somebody came home.

5- My fiance woke up last year with bruises on both of his legs and with both his legs shaved. He also had dots on his thigh in a line.

6- I woke up earlier this year with holes next to my ear and blood all in my hair. A few months ago I found a cylinder solid object in my cheek in between my jawbones and woke up with blood in my mouth the day I found it. I also woke up with a dot on the left side of my forehead that hurts sometimes and sends energy pulses. Shortly after I found these I had a Kundallini awakening and the next day the entire left side of my head hurt really bad.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Hey I'm new here, thought I should talk about my experie

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello FoXx SK,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

I am a lifetime contactee, so what you have written is familiar to me.

1- When your sisters were screaming and you found the grey in the hallway -- Congratulations on being so brave as to grab the thing to bring it into the light. You are obviously strong and that is good. Some people just scream when they see something like that. So you have a good amount of control over this...or at least you have the potential. You will learn more as you progress. Sorry the grey hurt your left side.

A similar thing happened to me when I was 7 years old. The "star person" in my experience was actually trying to help me get away from two military men. It was the military men who tricked me and pushed a small piece of metal into my left side below my bottom rib. It hurt me for many years.

2- Interesting about the tornado. What do you think about it? Was it a spiritual type of event that spared your home? Or do you think it was alien related?

3- You are aware that there are different realities, this is good. I have also experienced portals and seeing different dimensions through them.

4- The star people/aliens/greys have the ability to be around us on a frequency in which we cannot see them. They are invisible to us. I know the freaky feeling of having an invisible alien standing next to me -- very unnerving, to say the least. But we can still speak to them and interact with them. If you speak aloud they can hear you.

5- Many people wake up with bruises, scars, red marks, etc. It is common for abductees/contactees. It could possibly be from alien activity or it could even be military related. The military does its own abductions and they sometimes use false images of aliens or even rubber alien suits to make us believe it is aliens and not humans doing the deed.

6- It is possible you have an implant on the left side of your forehead...and the cylinder object in your jaw could also be an implant. I had an implant on my right arm that used to pulse out energy waves. It would do it so much that it became very itchy and burned. It was an itch I could not reach, deep under the skin, but I could physically feel a thin, short, cylinder object in that part of my arm.

There are energy exercises you can do to break the implants. Sometimes it works, but it is not fool-proof. You and a friend or two can force energy into the implant and cause it to overload and burn out.

Do you know how to move the energy inside your body? You can practice by moving it up and down your arm with your thoughts. This really works. You can move that subtle energy and feel it moving. Take some of that energy in your hand, build it up strong, and force the energy into the implant.

A Kundalini Awakening is a good thing, but I know how intense and uncomfortable it can be.

It sounds like you are on a good path of learning. The way you deal with the experiences is important. Try to stay calm, observe, make smart choices. You are certainly not alone in this.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

FoXx SK

Post by FoXx SK »

Hello Bonnie! As far as the tornado type event, I believe it was alien related. Seems to coincidental and strange to not be.

I have recently excepted the fact that they're are invisible entities following me and watching me. Recently I have been able to sense them alot more and closer to me. For example the other night I felt a presence right next to my head and felt something blocking off the sound waves/pressure. (My ears are very very sensitive) I looked but nothing was there. I then felt energy being poured into the left part of my body and felt as if I was merging with someone else, it was very strange. But whats even more strange is the fact that it gave me a sense of love and calmness.

To answer your question, yes I do know how to move the energy. I am very good at building it in my hands. I just discovered this week that when I do this and put my hands on someone I can feel where theyre injuries or pain is. I feel a pulse of electricity or energy shoot up my arm. I did this to my fiance when he was having back pain and he said it felt like my hands were pulsating energy that made his hair stand up and gave him chills. I'm not sure exactly what that is, have any idea?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi FoXx SK,
When you put your hands on your partner and use the subtle energy movement, sometimes you or your partner will feel chills, hair standing up, heat, or other sensations just from the movement of the energy. It is when your energy and their energy comes in contact and blends together. Everyone is different, so there will be different reactions to the combination of your energies. It is really up to you and your partner to figure out what it means because it is so personal...no one else can really diagnose it for you. You might get a better idea about what is happening if you study a little bit about Reiki or Qigong. It is most likely just a simple, harmless reaction to the energy flow.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG