Abducted from my home

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

BlackH2O

Abducted from my home

Post by BlackH2O »

As a young teen I had a recurring 'dream' of children dancing around a dragon. I had a good feeling about this as the dragon seemed to exude good feelings. A couple of years later after having the same dream on a regular basis it changed. The children changed into small classic grey aliens and the dragon changed into a small UFO on the grass outside my home. The aliens lead me to the ship and it took off. The UFO was disk shaped and looked like highly polished metal with a mirror finish. I cannot remember what happened next but some how I was taken to an other place the UFO was inside a structure it was dark but once i stepped out of the UFO it was suddenly brightly lit. I was lead off to a room. there was a small square pool I was naked and sat down in the pool the warm water was deep enough to cover my legs. the room was small with black tiles which did not meet and had a light behind them. A clear plastic tube was then attached to my penis and I remeber looking at one of the aliens I felt that it was smiling at me but it had no way of exteralising its feel as its face did not change. I was suddenly ejaculating into the tube. This is the end of my memory. I never again had the dragon 'dream' I feel that each dream I was taken from my home and once I finially realised what was going on they never came back.

I have never had any odd experiences since.

I want to know if anyone else has had the same experience and if the dragon dream rings any bells with anyone else, it may not have been a dragon but has anyone had experience of abductions being hidden by false memories?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Abducted from my home

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Black H2O,
You asked: "has anyone had experience of abductions being hidden by false memories?"

Yes, false memories or "screen memories" are the norm with alien abductions. It sounds like that is what you experienced. Everything you wrote sounds like an alien abduction experience. It does not surprise me that the star people showed you a happy dragon with children dancing around it when you were young and then changed the image when you were older...when you could handle it better.

And they definitely collect sperm and ovum for the creation of hybrid children.

I am a life-long contactee. I have been seeing the star people/aliens for over 45 years now. I've been through the extraction of ovum procedures...that time is over for me. Now I have a lot of control over my experiences. If you have any more thoughts or questions, please feel free to post.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

BlackH2O

Post by BlackH2O »

Need I worry about what they did?

BlackH2O

Post by BlackH2O »

Don't know if this is relevant but I effect radios. People can tell when i'm near their home as the radio will start to have static on it that can totally obliterate the station they were listening to. Also I can make RC cars go if I just put my hand near th aerial. I also have trouble with escalators, if you touch me after i've been on one you get shocked.

guldage

Post by guldage »

BlackH2O doubt you need to worry. Though they can live bruises and other marks on you , you are usually not affected physically in any way that will do anything to you.
About the static. It is not unusual for contactees to have a funny influence on electronics , Radios and other devises. Why I do not know but I can sometimes just sitt next to a computer and it dies

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Black H2O,
I do not think you should worry about what happened. Many of us have been through this type of experience and, from what I have found, it does no good to worry.

Like Guldage wrote, many abductees/contactees can affect radios and other electronics. I had an experience with a friendly star lady who told me she was proud of me because I had a certain type of energy that affected objects in my room. She specifically pointed to a small bottle of liquid eyedrops that I had "altered" with my energy, just by being near them.

I am sure that mainstream science cannot answer all the questions about the human energy/electrical system but, as you know, humans are made of energy and we emit energy that can alter electrical fields.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG