Alien Encounters - scary operation in a "hospital"

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Tess

Alien Encounters - scary operation in a "hospital"

Post by Tess »

Hi,finally found where i can post my encounter!
I was never one to think much about aliens, that it until it happened to me.It started with flashbacks maybe four or five in all,funnily enough they always came when i would be cleaning the stairs.When i had the first flashback i thought i had done some kind of test at the hospital and i was horrified that i had given my consent,with every flashback i would see more details.Between each one days or wks would pass and in between i would completely forget about them.When i realized that no test actually exist the flashbacks stopped.
This is what i saw,i was on a very strange kind of table,the likes i never saw before and i cannot even describe it! I looked around and to my horror i saw either 3 or 4 persons on each side,i say persons because there where humans amongst them at least one female was present.The one close to my head was very tall and blond,hes hair was the color of straw and reached down to his shoulders, what i was taken in was rather vague cause i was extremely frightened.At that point i still thought i was in hospital i was completely naked i almost jumped off ,must have taken them by surprise i already had one foot dangling,they pushed me back ,not really aggressive but forceful they put my body in ailment that is in a straight line.On top of me there was a rectangular shape with lights on,the rest of the room was in darkness ,except for a small dim red light some where.

In front of me there was a metal door like a lift,from the left side, i saw some one coming in the room take some thing and leave with out giving us a second glance.Then in unison they raised there hands towards the rectangular machine and brought down metal rods ,at the tips were what seem like pins,i was trembling with fear and the one on the left side bend down and told me he understood ,that it would hurt but it will soon be over.I do not know whether he spoke in maltese or English or any other language but i understood him.Again in unison they inserted the pins inside me ,parallel on each side,skull,ribs,pelvis and lower limbs,the last thing i remember was screaming. the pain was excruciating.

I have been left bewildered , frightened and angry by it all,TESS :?:

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Alien Encounters

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tess,
Sorry for the delay in responding. I am the only moderator here and it sometimes takes me a little while to respond.

So, your flashbacks happened when you were cleaning the stairs? That's interesting. Perhaps cleaning the stairs is kind of like a meditation for you (it doesn't take too much thought and if you do it often, it could put you into a state of self-hypnosis).

Thank you for sharing that frightening experience. I have also found myself on a cold metal table undergoing physical examinations and even surgeries. And sometimes there are humans mixed in with the aliens. I know how bizarre and scary it can be. I am so sorry to hear that you had to deal with the pain. I'm glad you made it through and can talk about it. Bewildered, frightened and angry are all understandable when dealing with such an intrusive abduction experience.

The people that you saw -- you said some were human and I'm assuming that some were not human. Can you describe them in any more detail? That's okay if not.

Alien Abductees and MILAB (military abduction) victims often remember "hospital" visits, a little bit at a time, just like you are remembering. I have pretty good conscious recall of the visitations, but even I have some flashbacks of being in a hospital when I was a child. And I have not yet recalled all of the scenes.

I will get to your other posts as soon as possible.
It may help you to try the meditation I made to help with grounding, centering, and shielding. It will give you some protection from the bad visits/abductions.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG