Im jeremiah

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Jeremiah

Im jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Hi im jeremiah
My life was consciously changed and I feel like I woke up one day the way Earth was understood in my mind i dont believe in gravity

If gravity is real then why can waves in the ocean go different direction and also motion wwould not exists yet magnetickinisis. (my word) as in when the thought of gravity was applied it was wrong the apple fell not because of force but of age and withering

Now one other quik thought if space is infinit then why does Hailey comet come back around every 75 yrs it is either intelligent comet or there is not measure of distance in space it is manipulation of pure light and dark i have a geometry fual patteren

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Im jeremiah

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Jeremiah,
Welcome to the forum.
Do you believe in the Flat Earth?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Re: Im jeremiah

Post by Diego9000 »

Hello Jeremiah. I will try to explain the best I can about what you mentioned. :)

The whole water is not a single object, It's independent, you can take a part of it or add a part on it, it's not a single "body". The waves are not formed by gravity itself, but rather the movement of the soil underneath it. That's why earthquakes generates Tsunamis.

The whole soil underwater is made of loose sand, and it's always moving, and adding to the fact that there is the movement of tectonic plates and wind blowing to all directions, you can have waves goin from any direction at any size.

The comet comes around every 75 years because the gravity pulled from nearby objects. In this case, our sun. It's circlying around, in a very large ellipse, and from time to time it passes nearby us.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light