CELESTIAL OR EXTRATERRESTRIAL, OR IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

deepdeepwater1114

CELESTIAL OR EXTRATERRESTRIAL, OR IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

Post by deepdeepwater1114 »

GREETINGS TO BONNIE AND EVERYBODY ON HERE,

I'm so happy to have been accepted into this forum. This seems to be the best place for me to express my concerns about some very strange experiences I've had, and I'm not too sure what I can call it, to be honest. I wanted to pose a question.

Does anybody have some sense that an encounter with a 'celestial being' could really be an encounter with a star being/E.T. or somebody like that? I've wondered about that for months.

The very few encounters I've had seem to take place at night, especially during REM. I generally feel a pressure change, I hear a quiet sucking sound. In the bedroom I sleep in every night, it's sooooo quiet and dark that it's easy for my ears to detect very slight sounds in the overall silence of the night.

One evening months ago, I woke up to drink water, spilled some on my bed. I laid back down. I sank into a very deep rest while curling up. I then could feel that pressure sensation, and some other touching sensation on my backside. With my eyes close, I felt the presence of somebody behind me.

I gently looked up and around my back and saw somebody. It appeared as a woman, an old wise woman, Indian (as in a woman from India) or possibly Native American, looked a lot like something you'd see in a painting of an archetypal old wise woman of Native descent, she appeared to have slight wrinkles on her face.

I could also see her soft hand as it touched me. Her soft fingers touched my butt, and I could feel her place her finger gently into my anal sphincter. Suddenly I felt like my whole body was flooded by some fluffy greyish-white, soft vapor. No temperature change, but it was if my body became filled with clouds. It was very, very strange. But....

....it was a totally peaceful feeling. I was completely still and in bliss.

I don't know how to explain this. I've had other incidences where I spill water on my bed and soon after, I feel something nestling up behind me, snuggling and holding me, near the spot of the water spill. Sometimes it feels like sleep paralysis. I've had this happen quite a few times.

But this time, I saw an entity. I can't forget it, ever. I don't know what to think about this. Could it be that I had a chance contact experience with a star person/ET? Or, could this be contact with the celestial realm? Or are they the same? Could ET's shapeshift or morph their appearance?

Whatever the case is, it was such a beautiful experience that I'll never forget, and I long for further contact. This entity seems to know me, and if it does, I wonder what it is, what it wants, what it's intentions are, and how much of me it knows.

I also wonder if this is possible due to my utter disappointment with human beings, that a deep part of my subconscious made this experience possible to overcompensate for my oft-times jaded attitudes.

Too many questions on my mind. Is this demonic/satanic? Is this good or bad? It sure felt like a benign experience, I got no feelings at all of any diabolical or hostile intent. At the least, I can say that it was a very beautiful experience. I just wonder why she put her finger up my butt crack. That is what puzzles me, and yet, I don't feel like I was violated, it wasn't sexual, not even slightly erotic.

The fact is that I saw, and was touched, by another being. I have such a huge longing for further contact, I won't lie. I'm too curious and I can't turn back now.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: CELESTIAL OR EXTRATERRESTRIAL, OR IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Greetings DeepWater! Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum.
Thanks for sharing your encounter with us, it is very interesting!

Can ETs change their appearance? Yes, absolutely they can and they do. I have watched them do it right before my eyes. They can take the form of a loved one or someone you trust.

When you talk about Celestial Beings, what exactly do you mean? Something like an angel perhaps? It is totally possible that ETs/aliens/star people are the same beings that people describe as angels/demons. Because our experiences mostly happen while our physical bodies are at rest, our conscious minds seem to be focused in an etheric or astral state. This makes it pretty difficult to view things from a physical perspective. It is difficult to say who or what exactly we are dealing with.

I have personally interacted with etheric beings, who are possibly "star people," that took on the form of Native American Indians. I cannot be sure that the form they took was their true form.

Because we really don't know who or what you are dealing with in your experiences, it is difficult to know if they are demonic or benign. You said that you feel okay with it and would like further contact, so perhaps your inner self knows it is okay. In most circumstances, you are only going to know if someone is good or evil by the energy they exude and the way you feel about them.

It very well could have been a star person/alien that interacted with you. I am saying that because of the procedure they performed, which is typical for a star person/alien to do.

I hope this helps you a bit. Sorry I cannot be more sure about what happened. It is really curious how you spill water on your bed and some entity shows up!!

I recommend that you write all your experiences down and hopefully, at some point, you will be able to put the pieces of this puzzle together. There are millions of people dealing with these bizarre encounters. So far, I don't think anyone knows for sure the real truth about what is happening. So we keep taking notes and observing and talking to each other about this until we figure it out.

Take Care Friend! Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

deepdeepwater1114

Re:Reply to Bonnie's reply...

'The procedure they performed'. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The only person I've ever discussed this with in real life was my eccentric, gorgeous and oddball aunt Ellie. When I told her this, she didn't mince words; 'maybe that was a gay E.T. putting his dick in your butt'.

Ohhh, lord!

I know she was sincere, but I still don't think she understands how emotionally charged this is for me. Like every normal human being, I'd want to know why this happened, and since I have no photographic or other evidence for this, it behooves me to find people who will take this on faith.

Such a huge part of me wants further contact, but my hesitation comes from the fact that sometimes evil spirits work through seduction and enticement. 'As above so below' can be said the other way around, 'as below, so above'. So, if there are people we know of on Earth who pretend to be something they aren't, for purposes of personal or other kind of gain, then in the spirit/etheric/astral realm, the same is true there. I'm quite sure it wasn't a sexual seduction, but I didn't feel anything sexual about this. But is was incredibly beautiful and benign, even if it seemed to last a few long moments.

And when I say 'celestial', I guess it's some visual concept of what I believe a celestial being looks like, exuding some kind of light radiation. I could see a kind of glowing light coming from her.

I suppose my use of the word 'celestial' is a popularly derived notion from our imaginations as to how angels are depicted, say, in painting/drawing, effects-laden photography. Some light shimmering from a person.

I highly doubt this is my imagination, not even a psychedelic flashback or restimulation. I've never had any sort of experience or encounter while on drugs of any kind, though in my alcoholic and cocaine abuse careers, I have opened portals to very negative experiences which likely involved dark spirit influence and manipulation. This is all the more reason why I maintain sobriety. I don't smoke pot any longer, the last time I did, I felt like the end of the universe was nigh, a days long sense of impending doom. Plants are connected to spirits, and I need to reduce the chances that any encounter with spirit I have is not due to use or abuse or addiction to any plant substance.

And I will indeed start again with my dream journaling. I've done it before, but nearly as consistent nor with the details you describe in Invitation To The Self. My dreams since I started doing this very peaceful elder care job, are more and more vivid and memorable as time goes on.

Blessings!

deepdeepwater1114

Re: water...

as far as the water thing goes...I've heard of spirits attracted to water. Hmmm.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hey DeepWater,
I just wanted to say: Stay on the good path you are on right now. You are taking positive steps toward your spiritual enlightenment. I think if you practice meditating it will help you get in contact with helpful, friendly spirits and you may even meet the same entity again. It can take a while to train the brain to get used to meditating but you will get used to it over time. I try to relax and focus on my third eye while I am going to sleep at night. It is a type of meditation that helps me get in touch with my highest self and helps me be more alert and aware during the night.
Blessings, Bonnie

deepdeepwater1114

Caffeine withdrawal and embracing the 'tired' feeling

Thanks so much. I'm on my second day with no coffee or tea consumption. I'll get through it, I know. But I really desire to stop overstimulating myself, I'll get better sleep and with that, much greater experience behind the veil. I feel a 'tired' and 'fuzzy' feeling in my forehead, it's not too unpleasant.

I have wondered if I will ever encounter this same being again. It's strange to feel this way, to long to see and to know somebody that nobody on Earth can see, granted the usual mundane way people perceive things.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hey,
Good idea to cut back on the coffee and tea, especially at night before you go to sleep. It should help you get better rest.

Yeah, I know it seems unusual to long to see the entity from your encounter. I have been through the same thing myself. However, the majority of people who have an encounter with the star people or celestial beings feel a longing to see them again.

It is amazing to know for yourself that there is more to our lives than the physical mundane world. We really do continue to live and learn and grow while we are "asleep" and even after we "die." We keep on going. And these entities we meet with on the astral/etheric planes are proof for us.

You can form deep bonds with the beings who visit you on the other planes.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

deepdeepwater1114

To see beyond the veil.

I wonder exactly how unusual it is to long to see such beings? It probably is more common than we realize, most just will keep quiet about it. I think another manifestation of this is the longing to see God, many people who believe in the grand creator have a serious desire to see who he is. To have faith in things that one believes is one thing, but the desire to see and to contact is another. We get all manner of ideas thrown at us as to why God doesn't reveal himself directly. I don't buy into any of it, because it all comes off as a way for us miniature beings to rationalize the multiple indirect and metaphorical experiences we think we have of God, and I'm guilty of that too. I suppose it means we long to know if this life is really meaningful in the grander scheme or if this is really all some accident or a fluke in the universe, where powerful people do what they want while they throw down the laws and restrictions against people they deem lower of status.

I think the desire to know the spirit realms is the desire to see what true power is beyond the human flesh, the desire to know what truly drives human motives beyond stated intents of the powers that be.

deepdeepwater1114

I think I am having an encounter again.

At REM this morning and yesterday morning, I have been face to face, touching, with some feminine spirit, it seems. I can't make out clearly it's appearance, but it touches my chest gently. Yesterday morning, it felt like I was kissing a woman in a dream, but what I saw briefly seemed like a blur of an entity, I could not see clearly any details, no face, no eyes, just a seemingly feminine form of spirit.

I suspect that I am watched, that, in making my thoughts and desires known, it knows things about me. It could also be my mind being projected outward, and somehow creating the form and the experience.