Just another alien encounter!

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Zofo

Just another alien encounter!

Post by Zofo »

(Just updated some minor information)
Greetings all
(First time I’ve written this fully down 2022)
I’m not much of a writer, but here it goes.
Anyhoo
First experience was in 1992, Surry Hills Melbourne VIC Australia one night footstep scurried around me, then something like a tip of a pen jammed into the side of my head and streams of electricity pulsated from the point of contact, I blanked out, next day I notice my bedside light was blown, felt normal but confused at what happened.
This all happened in my room which was a garage, I was also in a metal band, where we would jam in my room.
I actually have footage, a lady I knew wanted to film us and make a video clip plus just us jamming.

https://youtu.be/iAm4edPuePk
That me lead singer, to the front left of me was where it first occurred(you might want to turn down the volume)

From there almost 2-3 times a week, I would be in bed not for long and someone would grab me anywhere felt like hands, with a paralysing. electricity effect, it wouldn’t last long, never blanked out either, after it finished I was fully awake. All the time I couldn’t see anything, even if the lights are on.

I was shitting myself, until one night I woke up and a typical grey(which was glowing white) was leaning over me telepathically saying, “don’t be afraid we are not going to harm you” , it felt I was feeling was it felt, it was euphoric.

The typical encounters continued told no one.

A year later, my mother who is a Psychologist approached me and asked if anything strange was happening to me. I told her I was being abducted by aliens! She told me my younger sister perceive she was being attacked by ghosts, and my mother had similar experiences, at that time she had the perception of levitation. She a Psychologist so you know what her diagnosis was. Ok now am I crazy?

Still regular experiences, yet soon after, I was driving 2 band member home at night dropped of one while myself and the guitarist was actually passing close by ‘Westall’ a ‘Mimi’ walked across the road! WTF it was very very tall and very very thin, i stared in silence, then turn to the guitarist “did you see that” he then said “ye”, I tried to explain what was happening to me, but it was like he forgot the incident. I contacted him a few years ago, told him about it, couldn’t remember. Convenient!
I tried real hard how to replicate what I saw, I would need a giant convincing alien puppet, with some puppeteers in black, back then the area is semi bush and not much road lighting. Walked weird lanky, like it was going for a stroll, didn’t look at me just straight ahead.

Thing took a step up in 1994 I moved to Seymour VIC, where encounters intensified, I could almost see them in the house. I said by myself, “if you are aliens please give me a sign so I know I’m not crazy”, I had a thin mattress on the floor I was sleeping on, it was day time. I laid down then somethings(emphasis on the plural) grabbed my ankles with the electricity sensation, then began dragging me around the room, I was going WHOA.

Another night in Seymour, I was lifted out of bed, first sensation of levitation, black out, woke up in a car, backseat middle strange movement, and 2 humans these people I knew they looked like friends of mine, the front passenger look at me, I blacked out, woke up in what looked like a massive hangar, 10 meters in front of me were casually dressed humans, looked like dads going shopping, standing in a circle talking, one look at me I blanked out, woke up in front of my front door, levitated to a horizontal position, and place nicely back into bed!
By this time I wasn’t scared, it was like “oh yeah the usual weird shit”

In Seymour I also practised psychic abilities, it always worked, performed subtly with no psychic violence. My mum would say as a child, I would know who is calling on the phone etc. that’s another story.

Moved to Footscray, the encounters decreases significantly, 1996 they began coming couple of times a year.

Moved to St Kilda in 2000…

Around February 2003 was the big one, completely different, I was laying in bed one night, I heard a scuffling out on the balcony, I went out to look and saw, small dark 4 foot figures jump over the balcony railings and were looking at me through the railing. I thought nothing of it, as you do, went back and decided to ignore them. A voice telepathically in a well spoken male voice said “get up” I ignored thinking “am I thinking that?” The voice then said “if you don’t get up, a loud noise will appear in your ear, I ignored, then a sound increase to a ridiculous level in my left ear., It sounded like a jet engine. I got up, the sound stopped, they were invisible, but definitely here, they told me to turn on my computer, I did it oddly took what felt 10 minutes, they told me “I’m being watched, due to your antiwar stance on the Iraq war”! We telepathically chatted about certain people, a website I made in 2000, I found similarities with claimed alien tech, we talk about the fog seen in sightings etc, I knew exactly what it was, and it’s potential, especially for a Justice Field, and a path I had envision after reading Engines of Creation by Eric Drexler and Nano by Ed Regis.

Website I wrote in 2000, the ‘Grey’ image that I drew was what I saw leaning over me in 1992.
http://www.nanomessiah.com/alien-nanotechnology/

The visitors they wanted a CDRW disc of mine, which had software and backup to my now relic websites, I had to take it outside, and put it somewhere, I went out the back, walked down the street, in front distance I man was walking towards me, he was tall olive skin, black hair, reclining hairline, stunk of alcohol and mumble a inhuman noise while walking past, the ‘voice’ said that was one of us. I placed the disc in a bin where they told me to put it. Walked back and the same man was again walking toward me, this time, he said nothing and didn’t stink of alcohol.

Back in my room, they sort of showed me something, I believe was important. Now they were in my mind visually took me to their planet, all this wonderful information of our future I saw and completely understood what they were doing. Then they said “we are going to make you forget most of that”. What? I tried so hard remembering it all but it slipped out, and only remembering bits and pieces, the only thing that was intact was the feeling, it was like I won the jackpot

What I ‘believe’ to understand was they were showing me is the Justice Field, the only glimpse I saw was it was almost impossible to harm a child, which can be easily done. I knew the controlling creeps of this world will hate this. most important i think still we will be left alone to our self determination, ‘restricting tech’ preventing violating peoples or outer rights

They played with my emotion later on, it was like they were flipping a switch, I would be scared, then brave, angry, and one so-called switch gave me a boner, it wasn’t at all sexual, more observation on what they could do.

It started getting light outside, and they said they were going to go, I heard a sound outside some turbine sound rotating, the said if you want do you want to see the UFO, I didn’t see the point, all I was going to see a disc floating, I had the funny feeling they weren’t happy I refused going out to see the UFO, the whole night was awakard I was in control and not in control. I’m not sure if they were visiting telling me of a future or trying to say something about myself or both? They then left sometime in the morning.
I suppose it was good I didn’t get paralysed this time and dragged around the room.

Now again yearly typical encounters.

Over the years, if the subject is brought up, I tell people, they are shocked, as no one I know sees me as a BS artist.
I’m open as a few friend, have open up, one guy even said a small grey entered into his room while he was on his computer, said something ominous then left!

I’m happy to talked about the subject with anyone, particularly would like to talk to abductees.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Just another alien encounter!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Zofo!
I love your sense of humor! LOL! I have used my sense of humor (taught to me by my father) to get through some of the strangest experiences ever! I highly recommend a good sense of humor!
Thank you so much for sharing your story here. It sounds like you are a long-time contactee. I can relate to a lot of what you have written.
I checked out your Heavy Metal Jam. Very cool! I also checked out the Nanotech website. Some of the links are not good anymore, but it looks very interesting.
What is the Justice Field?

I am a life-long contactee. I've been dealing with all kinds of visitors including the Greys. I've been working with some really loving and kind entities such as the Pleiadians, and I've also dealt with Military Abductions.

I know the feeling of the electrical, tingling energy and paralysis. I have been through it many times in the past. It seems to me that it could be part of this transition we go through when our state of consciousness is shifting and we are actually leaving our body.

Interesting that they wanted the CDRW disc you had. I actually left them a painting I did of a star person and a little girl and they took it!

I also have had numerous times when they gave me really important, mind-blowing information that I could not consciously recall when I woke up, but I know it is inside my mind for later use.

I basically have one foot in the physical world and one foot in the spirit world. It's a crazy life, but I know for sure that the physical world is waaay more than what people think it is!

Welcome to the forum!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Zofo

Post by Zofo »

Red Dwarf season 4 episode 3 ‘Justice’ coined the term Justice Field, where it was impossible to harm someone and regulates tech etc. Red Dwarf uses a fictional ‘energy field’ the principle is the same.

Utility Fog/Utility Sheets could be used.in the same way.
The old term nanotechnology refers now to ‘Molecular Manufacturing’

Foglet (a molecular machine)

Arrange in a lattice they perform multiple uses.

First example I read Ed Regis ‘Nano’, in 1995 which looked at part the history of Utility Fog. A thought experiment of UF as a seat belt replacement, i soft mist will envelope instead, I can’t remember if it was from Engines of Creation(this book made me realise how UFOs are made) or Ed Regis, understood the possibilities, the stories of UFOs mysterious fog made sense, levitation a possibility.

When ‘they’ visited me semi formally, they didn’t say to me “yeah that’s happening” is was more of a interest I put 2 and 2 together.

A great example, my daughter made me watch Big Hero 6,, oh no a kids cartoon . I loved it I freaked her out because as soon as I saw the tech(macro again same principle) in the film, I told her what it’s capable of, even predicted all the action scenes in the first 5 minutes such as ripping some robots arms and legs off, I was close. I didn’t predicted this because of some psychic power, but discussion from books from the 80/90s of scientists, chemists and engineers..
Some of this tech is not far off.

To put it simply, in a Justice Field, a attacker , will gently be enveloped in a smart fog, and levitated elsewhere or subdued.

Just imagine if 1000 random people first got control of this kind of tech, we will all dead in 3 days, including the people who controlled the tech!

I suspect the advanced extraterrestrial species visiting this planet may also be bound by the Justice Field from a even older species, or a joint effort to prevent runaway AI.

Old website on Utility fog, well worth a look.
https://www.nanotech-now.com/utility-fog.htm

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I love Red Dwarf! LOL!
Thanks for explaining the Justice Field.
The nano-fog sounds interesting but makes me very cautious.
I can see the applications, but I would hope that really loving entities were controlling it.

I think those of us with love in our hearts are waking up to our true nature and we are shifting into higher levels of conscious awareness. We are shifting into higher vibrational frequencies where we will be able to create/manifest a beautiful new world. The beings existing in lower frequencies will not be able to exist in that state. So there won't be any need for a Justice Field or a nano-fog to regulate people's behavior. That's what I'm hoping for!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG