Alien Encounters

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Tess

Alien Encounters

Post by Tess »

Hi everyone,do not know if what i am to write goes under this topic,silly me i find it hard to man over through this site.

Some yrs ago working as a nurse i was utterly exhausted as usual due to my illness(cfs).It was more then i could take and headed to the rest room,the ward being on the 3 floor i decided to jump for i could not see another way out of my misery.I quickly checked that no one was there and was heading for the balcony,that is when i heard a voice that told me......when the time came i will tell you....i stopped dead in my treks and looked around,there i saw what i can only describe as an entity.

He was tall,with hair the color of straw and dressed in a white shirt and brown trousers,i was later to think how old fashion the cloths seem.There was some thing about his face,he had the body of a man but the face of a beast.What he lacked in beauty he made up with his caring character,he said his name was Jake and he would stay with me through these difficult times,on one condition that i will never describe him with any one.

And so now it seemed i had a friend ,who i could talk too.He never talked about himself but was a good listener.Three yrs passed and i knew that when ever things got bad i could always rely on my friend.

Having struggled with this illness for yrs i ended up depressed and was seeing a psychologist.One day i found myself talking to him about my friend and as one question led to another,the psychologist asked me to describe him,i had forgotten the promise i made to Jake and did so.

I never saw him again,i could not believe that he had actually left me,he was so good to me.I cried and begged him to came back but he did not,slowly i learned to live with out my friend.At first i was angry with him for deserting me,but i had only myself to blame.

So as yrs passed i forgot about him,that is until i was writing about the abduction experience on this site .As the memory of it came back while describing it i realized to my surprise/horror that the alien on the left side had straw colored hair and that is when it hit me it was Jake!! He was the only one who showed some emotion when he bend down and whispered in my ear.......i know this will hurt,but it will soon be over....the last thing i remember is screaming in pain.

Who was he? Could he have possible been an alien? Why was i so naive?He had showed such a caring personality,he helped me..........so why did he hurt me?why had he betrayed me in such a way that i would never have imagined?

How many questions can i keep asking and who can really answer me?take care love Tess/

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Alien Encounters

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tess,
Only you can answer these questions for yourself. One day you will figure it out. It does sound like you had a friend who stuck around with you for a while and then "disappeared" when you broke your promise...but he didn't really leave, he was still with you. Sometimes, alien abductees or contactees will form a life-long relationship with one alien or star person in particular who will help them through their visitations.

I don't know why he seemed like your friend and then allowed you to feel that pain. That is a tough question. Maybe he was never your friend at all...or perhaps your abduction was somehow part of your spiritual evolution and you had to experience it. Or maybe it was not your friend at all but a shape-shifting entity who took on the appearance of your friend.

I agree that a friend would never be so cruel as to put you through such agony. It is hard to say why -- that is the part you will need to figure out on your own. Figuring out our metaphysical experiences is a lot like trying to put the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle together, and it can take years.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Re: Alien Encounters

Post by Tess »

Hi Bonny,
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to answer.
Me a nobody,just a name to you.

I actually talked briefly to my psychologist about the abduction,it was not easy i was so sure that he would think that i had really lost my sanity.I kept telling him that i knew what he would think,to which he replied.......how can you know what i think?

He admitted that he had never met some one who said they were abducted but that did not mean these things do not exist.He went on to say that God knows how many people say that they have been abducted,surely they cannot all be lying or imagining,i was surprised by his answer to say the least.

He has asked me to write about every thing that i remember going back to when i was a child.(guess i might as well wright a book!)

Bonny i never said why me ?through out the 20 yrs with cfs,but i do ask why they abducted me,was it at random?was it planned? what was the test for?did i benefit from it or on the contrary, my health has since declined further.Is that all we are to them, to use and violate us with out giving a care.

Yes Jake had left,but i never knew that he could have been an alien,for i did not know about the Nordics and he did fit the description.Perhaps you are right it was not him but some one else during the test.

I have been trying hard to forget but for some reason the memory keep coming back,again and again.Do take care and if you don't mind me saying you looked so pretty on the video.
Regards,
Tess.