Bonny, Alien Artifacts in Egypy, destroyed, recently

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Bonny, Alien Artifacts in Egypy, destroyed, recently

Post by wings »

Bonny, on another post, you talked on how you were in geography and archeology I believe? I talked about a finding in Egypt concerning Gray Aliens on ancient archways and buildings. Very old. How the government was hiding it. Here is a video with some photos of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUzZBL ... e=youtu.be

YouTube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUzZBL ... e=youtu.be

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Bonny, Alien Artifacts in Egypy, destroyed, recently

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,
Yes, I studied anthropology and archaeology at William & Mary and then worked on excavations of Colonial sites in Virginia.

Thanks for sharing this information. The "authorities" all over the world are destroying ancient artifacts that can give us clues about our true history. Now that people are really starting to wake up and become more consciously aware, the controllers of this world are scrambling to destroy any real information about who we really are, and they are doing everything they can to keep people dumbed down so they stay asleep and unaware of the truth.

I watched the video link and got a couple screen shots. This village in Nazlet, Egypt apparently has (or had...by now they could have destroyed all the evidence) alien artifacts in numerous places. This one was on the keystone of an archway. The photographers were chased away by the authorities and then later when they came back to investigate, the entire archway had been demolished.

It is a real shame this is happening in so many places. But that's what they've been doing for thousands of years -- burning all the books and destroying the evidence of our past and who we really are. I hope the unified consciousness within us all will wake up quickly and overpower the evil controllers.

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

This alien looks on arch way looks a lot like the one i was shown
In a visual .
What i mean is i asked with my eyes closed what aliens or in contact with
Me
I was shown a alien with big head and no nose they said to me
Telepathically

We are not the greys

I sense these aliens are good aliens and mean no harm.
Its amazing how a like the alien shown to me in a vision looks
Like the one on this arch way.

I must find out more about these aliens.

wings

Post by wings »

Youngers,

There appear to be many types of Grays. The originals that seem most popular are the Zeta Reticulans. We had contact with a group that duplicated our message with their own via a crop circle. They showed their solar system, their base element of their body (ours is carbon based), their height, etc. Its just like a gray in appearance, short, wide head, large eyes. In our solar system we show 9 worlds and only ours is inhabited. They show something like 10 in theirs, and 5 (I think it is) are inhabited. From peoples reports from the past, we (the humans) did a swap of people (a program, like exchange students) where a group of people were allowed to go to their home world and live for a few years. a couple of them died, and I think 2 wanted to stay, and the rest returned. Some died later via radiation caused disease due to the planets filters that do not catch all radiation. I think maybe the grays can handle it, we cannot.

The planet is supposedly called Serpico. Studies and reports of the bodies of the aliens that crashed in Roswell show that they have 2 2-valve hearts, one on each side of their chest, that beat at a faster rate then ours. Their blood appears to be green. Their skin is white (bright white, with the roswell aliens), like that of a mushroom, greyish white.

They could be from another world other then Serpico. I dont know.

Some say the Grays are 'servants' to other races such as the insectoids, the ones that look like a praying mantis. I do not know if that is true.

There are tons about the grays, and their seem to be many types or races of the grays, but the most known seem to be the Serpico grays.

Roaming through YouTube will show you tons of UFO things on the grays. You'll see some have human looking, smaller eyes, some have gigantic eyes that appear fixed in their heads (like an owl), some have wide heads, some have heads with a prominent bump in the middle. Their arms are long enough that they can touch their kneecaps without bending over. They average 3 feet high, maybe 4 feet. Now their have been reports of greys being 6 feet tall. I am thinking these were raised on Earth, our gravity, perhaps causes them to grow our height, or genetic melding with our body DNA. I dont know.

There are interesting things on them all over the internet, though some of it is quite goofy, so watch out. I like the friendlies. They seem like very nice people. The bad ones are bad. If they do bad things to you, you can know they are bad.