UFO Hotel

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

UFO Hotel

Post by wings »

Pretty cool looking little cottage that is suspended between trees in a forest. Looks like a real UFO hovering in the air about 20 or 30 feet up.

More here;
http://inhabitat.com/ufo-hotel-room-the ... /?extend=1

ManhattanSkyline

Re: UFO Hotel

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Post by wings »

Interesting about the lightning... I have something for you to think about.

I used to be a test driver for a manufacturer. We would go out in fleets of 2 to 4 vehicles, linked by CB radios. We would often talk on the radios as we drove. One quiet night at about 9PM, night shift, on a highway that runs along Sedona, about perhaps 40 miles away, maybe less, having Sedona to my left, I saw a bright falling star, moving fast as they do, and it was HUGE and it was coming 'straight down', not at any angle what-so-ever. Second, the star or falling star was right over Sedona. You could see the lights of Sedona, very bright, and the star was shooting straight down towards it, and I swear it appeared to stop and turned off.

I thought about it as I was driving thinking 'I think it stopped'.. The CB blinks in, 'did you see that just then?' I said yes. He says 'did it appear to stop?' I said yes.. We didnt talk any more for quite a while, lol.. We just kept driving along.

But............

A few months ago, I was watching a UFO documentary, this time on Area 51, and a famed person that is always hiking the mountains with his photography equipment, like this giant lense assembly. They were out there again and he photographed a large falling star that again appears to stop, right over the base.

Now... I have long heard about a secret base in Sedona in a location called 'secret canyon'. I know, sounds fake, but if you find it and are hiking, you see these odd things in the ground (sensors?) and some have 'fallen asleep' for no reason, and wake up with a military soldier holding you in his gunsights with an automatic weapon, and his uniform is black, (Majik?). I have heard of 2+ reports of this happening to people. I have looked on Google Earth for a thing that looks like an area that has soil dumped from mining in the outskirts NW of Sedona, including a dirt road. I found a dirt road, but nothing unusual, no dirt mounds from mining, etc. So it 'could' be that it was already there, or perhaps they dug through from out of state in a giant tunnel. They have those now, so that is totally possible. So I never found any signs on Google Earth of the base.

But, when I saw that star fall over Area 51, and read about the J-Rod and how they have a star gate program there just like the movie and TV series, then I knew that the falling star 'thing' must be a teleport system of some kind.

If you think about it, if you broke down matter into energy, that would be a BIG cloud of energy. So perhaps I was seeing an imbound portal jump?

A USAF General once stated 'we can go out in space, but our safest form and quickest form of transporation in space is portals'.

So... Concerning lightning, maybe they can teleport, and maybe it is an effect that is like lightning, like being struck by lightning. Just thinking out loud here.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Post by wings »

Thats wild.

Thanks for sharing that.

I am always watching the skies around the house. I live on the outskirts of a huge city, in the urban area, and on a flight pattern to a private airport, semi large airport with tons of private planes. My puppy keeps asking to go out, so I am always out there scanning the skies, checking the stars as he is doing his business. But......... Lately, I have been seeing a Cessna fly over at night, idling along, and low. Airspeed is probably 80 knots or just over that, RPM is probably 1200, and altitude is probably about 1200 feet. Helo's and ultralights fly in 'Bravo' airspace, 700 feet and below, so the Air Traffic Control (ATC) doesnt have to monitor them and give them instructions. This guy was almost in Bravo airspace. I have also learned that 'big brother' now uses small planes to fly around acting as a cell tower via equipment on board the plane. It can send Apps that are hidden in your phone as the cell tower (fake) is uploading through routes in our phone software that you do not know about. They can make your phone appear to turn off, but its not. Even has all the sounds and animations of a phone turning off and on. A good way to check this I suppose is to turn it off and then turn it on hours later and see if the battery is still the same. If its dropping, then you probably have a spy app running in it. A clean-format might clean it.

But, it could be just someone flying around at night, 9PM or 10PM at night, every several days, and flying right over my house, which is very odd as flight pattern is 90 degrees the other way. He was south bound and they are all flying east / west in my zone towards the airport. Odd... After a few years of watching traffic, you see things that arent right.

wings

Post by wings »

............and another one! This hotel of 'pods' are located in a town called Albang.

http://www.archello.com/en/project/albang

Interesting little things.