Design Idea for a Anti Gravity Craft

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Design Idea for a Anti Gravity Craft

Post by wings »

Hey all,

Playing around with a shape idea. I got this from seeing this nicely designed WiFi units that are on the ceilings of Hospitals. They have a unique shape that I thought would be great for a small 4 passenger anti gravity craft. The one I did here is shows as a two passenger. This was in the first couple of hours of the design creation. Very rough, no details. Some quick renders to show what it looks like.

I jokingly nicknamed it Chicklet, the gum that has this shape. Probably not very aerodynamic, and similar to the triangle shaped thing I did a while back.

A

B

C

D

E

F

The propulsion is based on old WWII German anti gravity craft technology which uses a gyro, a high RPM sphere of Mercury inside a secondary outer shell that has a vacuum in it, and a spinning flywheel or gyro which in this case is toroidal with the center removed as the passengers would sit in the middle.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Design Idea for a Anti Gravity Craft

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,
It looks like your images are missing. Do you need help uploading them?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie,

I didnt know we could upload photos. This is great. I tried linking them, that didnt work. Lets try this again.
Attachments
Front view.  Craft is a four corner shape, like a rectangle that has been streamlined moderately.  From the side it would appear to be a flying saucer like shape.  The corners would enable you to store things in there, like avionics equipment, batteries, etc.
Front view. Craft is a four corner shape, like a rectangle that has been streamlined moderately. From the side it would appear to be a flying saucer like shape. The corners would enable you to store things in there, like avionics equipment, batteries, etc.
White version, glossy, polished ceramic material to deal with high speeds in atmosphere.
White version, glossy, polished ceramic material to deal with high speeds in atmosphere.
Black glossy looking hull, similar to old German early versions of Haunebu craft.
Black glossy looking hull, similar to old German early versions of Haunebu craft.
Chrome, though a bit dark looking.
Chrome, though a bit dark looking.
Shows a possible layout.  Trying to get the people in center by making gyro a open center disc, breaking the central Marconi generator into 4 units in a circle around passenger area.
Shows a possible layout. Trying to get the people in center by making gyro a open center disc, breaking the central Marconi generator into 4 units in a circle around passenger area.

alien-humanoid

Post by alien-humanoid »

hello if youd like to by-pass gravity I would recommend building a merkaba. if you are trying to traverse time and space I dont think its in our physical grasp or capacity. I think traveling at the speed of light would be unnecessary too because it still requires time! I think aliens are not flying light years physically but they are manipulating matter. The merkaba is a type of meditation but I actually made a copper physical structure. similar to copper pyramids but in the shape of a merkaba and woah dood its the bees knees for moving through dimensions. I guess this is assume your concept art stems from a desire to traverse space in hopes of meeting other worldly consciousness. but I can send directions, maybe post a thing about it since the only other physical merkaba structure I know of is the one that inspired mine. what ive been trying to understand is how the shape of the structure allows it to work.

by bending and manipulating

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hey Alien-Humanoid,

I would love to see a picture of the Merkabah you built! That is awesome!
Do you sit inside of it and meditate? Go Out-of-Body?

I think you are correct about the way the star people/aliens travel. It is more of a multi-dimensional, shifting matter kind of thing not really done physically.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG