What worked for me about fear.

never be afraid. ever.

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Headsup7up

What worked for me about fear.

Post by Headsup7up »

I went through a period of surreal paralyzing fear. I do feel very good about it looking back is it kept me away from what would have turned out to be a bad situation. The fear and visions of horror seemed to come when I was on a path of materialism and self absorption. Once I got back on the right path again it just lifted away. The fear was a warning in that instance and I'm forever grateful for it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: What worked for me about fear.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Headsup,
Using fear as a warning system would be the correct thing to do with fear; use it as a tool to help you. The problem is when we choose to live in fear and allow it to control what we do and how we think. Being on a path of "materialism and self absorption" will definitely drag you down into a bad place! Congratulations on being able to pull yourself up and away from that. :D

What we all need to do now is release any fear that might be holding us back and take control of our lives! We have to overcome the programming we've all endured since birth and recognize the truth about this world we live in. The truth is that we are reality creators and we do not have to bow down to anyone else's rules and regulations or ideas about what is real and what is acceptable and what is not. We each need to be responsible for ourselves and take control to make a positive difference in this world. All we have to do is fill our hearts with love and keep ourselves in a good state of mind, in a positive, loving frequency.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

eunicemurray

I am new to reaching out about my expereince

Post by eunicemurray »

I am glad I found this site and these posts. I thought I was the only one. I thought I was cracking up. I feel better now, but I realize I have to keep working on the fear and sleeplessness issue.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: What worked for me about fear.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Eunice,
I'm glad the posts are helpful to you. You are most definitely not the only one! According to a recent Roper Poll, millions of people are having ufo-related or alien experiences.

Fear and sleeplessness is a big issue with alien abductees. One little trick, as simple as it sounds, is to keep a night light on! I think it is a psychological help, but it really helps people sleep better.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG