Meditate with Bonnie's Grounding, Centering, and Shielding

never be afraid. ever.

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Meditate with Bonnie's Grounding, Centering, and Shielding

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

If you are scared and need protection right away, please try the meditation I made. It is about 30 minutes long and, I hear, it is very relaxing. This meditation will help protect you from unwanted visitations, so try it anytime, even during the middle of the night if you wake up from a bad experience and need help.
Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Alison

Re: Meditate with Bonnie's Grounding, Centering, and Shieldi

Post by Alison »

It's been a while since I last visited the forum, but finally I had some calm and time to share my experience with Miss Bonnie's meditation.

It's been a blessing!

I was feeling really bad, tired and scared when I came here. Then I felt supported and listened by this community, and that was just the beginning of the big change.

I downloaded the meditation file and listened to it as much as I needed. I uploaded it into my ipod so I could listen to at night.

At first the fear was still there... but after a few nights listening the meditation audio before going to bed and making my own meditation for shielding inside my mind, nightmares went away.

Now I finally get full time sleeping, calm nights and the so needed rest I was longing for.

Fear comes from time to time, but I start meditating inside my mind, telling this nightmares, this unwanted visitors, to go away, and then I go back to sleep.

I've been feeling so much better now, and I'm so glad I found this forum... Your help made a great difference in my life. Thankyou so much!