The Corona Plandemic

please read this extremely important information

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

The Corona Plandemic

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friends,
I hope everyone is doing well, hanging in there through this crazy time of the corona virus plandemic. To me, it is crystal clear that this is a big fear-mongering show being put on by the secret government and the media. Perhaps the virus is real, but it is certainly not dangerous enough to have shut down the entire world. The secret government is really pushing it down our throats and many of us awakened ones have had more than enough!

Take care of yourself, eat fresh vegetables and fruits...eat healthy. This is a big part of staying well and keeping your immune system strong. Your body was made to fight infection naturally. Just keep your immune system strong.

Do not listen to everything you hear on the tell-a-vision. In fact, take everything with a "grain of salt", use your own judgement and discernment. We are being duped while our freedoms are quickly being stripped away and most of the mainstream sleepers are falling right in line! How very sad it is.

However, the shift of consciousness is well underway and some people are starting to wake up. Even some of those people who you never thought would get it are starting to say,"Hey! Wait a minute! This doesn't make sense!"

We are at WAR. Literally. We are fighting for our lives and our freedom.

Feel free to speak your mind and comment here. You will not be censored or deleted because of your viewpoint. Speak your TRUTH!!!
NOW IS THE TIME TO STEP UP!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Surfbluekitty

Re: The Corona Plandemic

Post by Surfbluekitty »

There are a lot of indicators from private military documents and from watching and understanding Predictive Programming that there will be some type of major event which I think will be either an earthquake or nuclear event or something in that range.
They say that the way to understand The NWO or the plans of the Committee of 300 is through their language. Predictive programming has led me to believe their is a shadow government or secret society that is operating this new nerative of planned order out of chaos!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hello SurfBlueKitty,
Thanks for your input. The predictive programming you have seen is indicating a large earthquake or maybe a nuclear event coming up next? Is there anything in particular that brings you to this conclusion? Any specific movies or media in particular?

They are most definitely using predictive programming to influence people's expectations, their behavior, and their reactions to catastrophic events. People are programmed to view these events as "normal;" they keep seeing them play out over and over again in the media and their brains accept them as regular life. These people, the sleepers, under a hypnotic spell, are even helping these events play out by giving them their attention and focus when they see them in the movies/TV shows/video games,etc.

Yes, the Controllers have been working on their "order out of chaos" plan for a very long time. They are putting everything they've got into this false narrative, because they have to. This is their big chance to squash the awakening of consciousness within humanity. 2020 will be a year of great insight and the coming forth of truth. This means the bad guys are working extra hard to keep the masses dumbed down and asleep.

We are now in a race to the finish...and who will win? Will humanity wake up in time to reclaim its true power?

Surfbluekitty

Post by Surfbluekitty »

I have been thinking about you lately. I seem to be drawn to you and your teachings. You have a very warm personality that comes through as being very genuine. I always strive to be genuine myself.
I have been really concentrating on the predictive programming and came to a great realization I believe could be true. (I am going to call Predictive programming - Preprogram - from now on it is too long!)
I believe what you are saying about what Preprogram is and that the sleepers under a hypnotic spell are even helping these events play out by giving them their attention and focus. But I think it is even more than people watching them play out and giving their attention and focus that helps these events play out... I think they cannot direct their schemes without us watching them. Some think they do this just watch the Preprogram and it makes it easier for us to accept. I don't think they would go through all that work just to get us to accept it easier?!! I think it is much more like you said they need it to be a hypnotic spell to even begin to make these events play out. Somehow we give our power to it when we watch it and it continues with our energy of our mind and our spiritual nature has to accept it while it is being played out in a different concept where it tricks us or you call it a spell and our vibrations continue to give it power to play out.
This is where our power is. They cannot do anything without this preprogram tricky spell! They cannot do there evil schemes without doing this first.
All we have to do then is NO TV, NO NEWS, NO MOVIES, NO FILMS, SOME BOOKS NOT GOOD ALSO.
Could it be as simple as that? Maybe it will not stop them completely because they have had a long time to make everyone under their spell but it would be a beginning to make them stop!!!! I don't know why but I think this is BIG! There would be more to be done to get rid of them controlling everything but it would be a very good start! Things are getting so bad on TV and News and I know a lot of people that don't really believe even 1/2 the news and would stop if I came up with a great explanation of how they are using these to control us and they need our power by watching it or else they will not succeed! I would like to start something to wake up people to this power they already have they are giving away and don't even know it and maybe we can stop this insanity from taking place. I would love to here your thoughts on this concept. I think it is basically what you said in the beginning but a lot more to it than that? (please excuse an grammer or spelling errors, I never was good at this!)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Yes, you are 100% correct!!!

The controllers NEED humans to create this reality for them. They use the media to do this: TV, movies, video games, some books, the NEWS, any type of media that can convey these messages to a human's subconscious mind. The humans, in turn, actually make these things real and make them happen because they are using their innate power of creation to manifest them.

Most humans are very good, loving people. They do not realize what they are doing! They want to stay "informed," so they watch the NEWS. But, like you said, the NEWS is becoming less and less reliable as people begin to realize that most of it is made up...false...fake NEWS.

When humans can break away from this hypnotic mind control, they will BREAK FREE!!!

It is more than just "predictive programming" to make people used to the new ideas the controllers want to implement. They actually NEED the humans to make their NEW WORLD ORDER ideas come to pass!!

Thank You Surfbluekitty for speaking your truth! You are right. If we stop giving them our attention and our energy, we will free ourselves, break free from this false matrix and begin to create a beautiful new world for ourselves.

We do not have to give in to their lies and manipulation! NOW is the time to break free!

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Please see my other website www.awakenvideo.org for much more information about fake news, the corona plandemic, mind control, and much much more!!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

This video is a good example of how the NEWS outlets are manipulated by a higher authority (the handful of Controllers who own all the NEWS stations now). THEY decide what is NEWS, not real live reporters who go out and do their research. The NEWS of today is FAKE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 10-28-2020: As you can see, this very important video was deleted from Youtube for violating its "rules of conduct." In other words, this was an important video that told the truth, so they have removed it. It is part of the current "PURGE" that Youtube and social media platforms are conducting: to get rid of the Truthers.

Try this video instead. Hopefully it will be up for a while longer:

jimrandle

Post by jimrandle »

What you say Bonnie about fruit and veg is absolutely true. I am a vegan. Vegans need to supplement with vitamin B12. I started doing the Paddison Program for Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2015 and being obese I lost 4 stone and went from hobbling round the house in agony to doing my shopping in town without much trouble. Also a good book is The China Study by Dr T Colin Campbell and a book called The China study Solution by his son Thomas Campbell. You also need to eliminate foods that you are intolerant to as they make you ill.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Jim,
Yes, it is so important to keep yourself healthy. What you eat makes a big big difference! Good for you for eating right!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

A SCRIPTED SIMULATION -- EVENT 201
The Corona Virus Plandemic was planned in advance. The Controllers met in October 2019 and reviewed the plan and even handed out booklets that described the plan. Do not fall for this lie any longer. Wake up and take back your power! Do not consent to the lockdown, the mask, and most definitely do not get the DNA changing vaccine!!

Check out this Video:

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

AS you can see, from this post, the two very important and informative videos were removed by Youtube because Youtube does not want TRUTH on their platform. In fact, many people who post the truth in their videos have had their channels deleted. Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, all the main stream social media platforms have PURGED truthers from the Internet. This is called censorship and it is rampant.

The Corona Plandemic is all about CONTROL and taking away FREEDOM.

This video from our own website, AwakenVideo.org, is one proof that the Corona Virus has not even been proven to exist in any medical lab. Many deaths have been reported as Corona Virus deaths when in fact they are NOT. It is the VACCINE that will bring eventual sickness, biological DNA mutation, and death.

Check out this Video: