Asteroid impact causing a tsunami

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Geoff

Asteroid impact causing a tsunami

Post by Geoff »

There are some experiences that had effected me deeply, one is being shown a possible future event of an asteroid impact and tsunami. I have met people who had dreams about a similar event and out of curiosity I sometimes search online, I have come across YouTube videos and posts in forums, it doesn’t surprise me there are similar post on this forum.

When I was young and before I was aware that I was having encounters, I started to have recurring vivid dreams of the ocean rushing in from the coast. I used to live in Perth, Australia and the water would come from the coast to the hills, destroying the city and metro area.

A long time ago I started getting intense flashbacks with my eyes open, it was a difficult time and sought the help of a therapist who did regressions. During the regression and unsolicited I found myself in a room, a Grey was in front of me and part of the wall became a screen, I was shown an asteroid traveling through space and impacting in the Atlantic Ocean, near the Canary Islands. I was then looking down and seeing what looked like a ripple effect traveling around the earths oceans and affecting the land.

It got strange.. or stranger... because I was no longer viewing a screen, I was standing in the aftermath. The sky was darkened, the ground felt soggy and seemed to be covered by silt, there where no buildings etc, only silt and rubble. I remember saying it was a shame that it had come to this.

Then I was shown another world, it looked a lot like earth, blue sky, grass and trees etc. I could see human looking beings dressed in white, they reminded me of some of the human looking beings I had seen during some encounters. I was then asked were I would like to be afterwards, I remember thinking that our world looked a mess in comparison and it was an easy decision to make.

I have an unusual feeling about what happens afterwards, but I don’t know where it comes from. After quite a few years - human types will come to assist and to teach, some people who left will return with them.

I guess it’s understandable that there is a part of me that expects something is going to happen, but I also know things don’t always happen as expected. I think one of the reasons people are shown a possible future is a warning and to facilitate change, maybe some things are set. It’s always interesting to read what others have been shown...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Asteroid impact causing a tsunami

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Geoff,
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have been shown the same types of visions by the star people. I never saw an asteroid, but I have definitely seen all the water getting sucked out before a tidal wave and a sick yet peaceful feeling of the world as we know it coming to an end. I used to dream about being on a peninsula and the water would rush in from both sides. I have been shown visions of huge catastrophic disasters including tsunamis, tornados, earthquakes, volcanos erupting, etc.

This is a fairly common report from contactees. Many of us have been shown "the disaster movies." Are they showing us the future or is it a warning of what could potentially happen if we don't change our ways? That's a great question. At this point, I think we are headed in that direction. I think it is all part of The Shift the star people have been teaching me about and helping me prepare for.

As we are waking up to our true nature, conscious awareness is on the rise. The old world is crumbling apart. The matrix system that was put in place -- the social structure, the controlled education system, organized religion, the banking system, the military...all of this is coming to an end. We could see incredible changes on the Earth plane, for sure. We are in the midst of an awakening and a change of worlds.

I was also in the aftermath. I was sitting in a pile of ruins and I was also pretty shocked about the little bit that remained. I was holding a stack of papers that I had managed to save. I realized that I would need to help people learn about the world and how to live the right way. I felt a lot of pressure to do a good job. It was intimidating, but I knew I could do it.

I have also traveled up into the sky, to the next plane above the Earth plane. I flew up there with a small group of psychic friends from the star people school. We flew upward into the blue sky, through a body of water, and into the next level above the Earth. I called it "The World of Bliss." It looked like Earth but beautiful and pristine. Some of my friends stayed there, but I chose to come back and help more people. I knew I had enough time to go back and forth about five times before the window closed.

Now I am watching as the signs are playing out in the world. We are definitely Shifting in every way. The visions the star people showed us are happening.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Anna

Post by Anna »

I have had the same sort of experience as you had. For me it was more about a star in the sky and grey aliens who called me, asked me and my family to come with them before the star will make its impact on Earth. I also remember a past live in puerto rico when i got abducted together with other people and this alien dude from planet kaa have shown us projections of his planet and later on about an asteroid impacting in the ocean nearby puerto rico, causing a massive tsunami.

I once have published my story on this website back in 2018. If you want to read it feel free to do so.
Link: https://akka-asiel.wixsite.com/my-story

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

Hi Anna,

Thanks for sharing your article, it was interesting and the artwork is amazing.

Interesting that Happy Comet Day had a Christmas theme, it could be an indication of the time of year. I remember seeing Amaury Rivera in a UFO documentary and the similarities of a meteorite impact in the ocean is interesting, I have heard others having dreams or visions of an impact near Puerto Rico.

I often find people have a different perspective or view of ET encounters based on their experiences and perception, but what is interesting is the similarities.

I wrote two articles for a local journal a long time.
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~amilani/ ... 0Encounter
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~amilani/jour10.html

Regards,
Geoff

Anna

Post by Anna »

Thank you for reading it.

It’s more interesting that I remember what he wrote in his book. I was there as well, but not in this life because I am from 1994 and it happend in 1988. I have send him my story last januari, but I think he doesn’t want anything to do with it. Also this memory for me isn’t as vivid as what amaury remembers which makes me insecure and doubting my sanity sometimes. But deep in my heart and what I know, during that dream and the day when I read it, I just know it’s true. Besides that I haven’t had any encounters with reptilians for years and after I have send it to amaury, which was around 8am. Later that day I encounter a reptilian disguised as an old man next to me in the bus. He was really pissed, which I felt on his energy and it frightened me a lot. After that, later that day, amaury answered my message with a thumb up. I don’t want to make a conclusion, but it gives an underbelly feeling.

Anyway,

I am happy that you consider your experiences as positive, wish that I could say the same. My biggest wish was to meet aliens. I had this wish when I was very young, also because I never felt that I came from Earth. I also felt familiar to be among aliens, the same as what you wrote in your story about your experiences with the greys. I never thought that my biggest wish would be my biggest disappointment. Lol

When I have more time, I will complete reading your article. It’s very interesting, definitely the part when people can use their own energy to shape objects and healing others. So, thank you for sharing as well. :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Anna and Geoff!
I have looked at both of your stories and they are both quite amazing!

Anna, your artwork is very good with nice details!

Geoff, your account of the hybrid children is interesting. It definitely evokes some strong feelings. I also have children who live with the star people.

Our time spent with the star people is like being in school. We learn and grow so much, even if we don't always like it, they are teachers and we are on a spiritual journey with them. The similarities we contactees/abductees share shows how we are dealing with the same thing but we all have our own personal experience. This is an inner journey. :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Zofo

Post by Zofo »

Tsunami vision could be a warning of weapons developed by humans? At the moment there are 30 poseidon nuclear drone torpedos, that can generate a radioactive tsunami 500 meters or half a kilometre high. To give some perspective the 2004 Indonesian tsunami was 30 metres high killed over 200,000 people.

The Poseidon drone can released by a sub ‘Belgorod subs’ Poseidon drone are the only ones to deploy this weapon, or lay dormant for years in a box on the sea floor. Once activated it moves slowly crawling speed to avoid detection, when it arrives close to its destination, it travels at a speed of 100km per hour to its point of destination.

Aliens once gave me the ‘brain download’, but made me forget most of it. I suspected there was a doomsday scenario but I can’t fully remember.

Might be informing you or family to move away from the coast… do you live near a coast?

I’ve been warning people lately, if a nuke war goes off, get away from coastal areas asap go inland away from military targets and seek high ground.

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

Hi Zofo,
I heard about that torpedo, I find it difficult to understand why gov, military and scientists keep developing new weapons of mass destruction, including biological and chemical weapons. I remember reading that aliens have the technology to disrupt or disable nuclear weapons and missiles, I hope it’s true and wouldn’t surprise me.

The download is interesting, I often wonder what is the purpose if we can’t remember. Do you think that there may be a time when people start becoming aware of the info they have been given?

I often thought about moving inland, but instead moved near the coast, sometimes have to go with the flow and trust ones intuition. This was before the plandemic and fortunately we weren't too affected by gov mandates and connected with like minded awake people.

Zofo

Post by Zofo »

only the download feeling of it which was mostly positive. I have no clue if they will make themselves public anytime soon.
I suspect some experiencers know the date, but are better keeping their mouths shut.
I’m now going through a astral phase, it’s weird!
Last edited by Zofo on Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.